NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Im sure that dude isn't generating 100s of millions of dollars either. And if he was making the company he worked for that kinda money then he would be able to act like Harden did......
That's not the point made in the tweet.

Harden chose his salary and terms (thru negotiations)
Harden chose his teammates (campaigned for brodie, shipped Paul out, etc.)
Harden chose his coach (approved Silas hiring)

And when he decided things weren't good enough for him, after all he did to build this mess, he pouted. Came into camp overweight, violated nba covid protocols, then told its we were wrong for believing what our eyes were seeing. Then on top of that with zero penalties, was able to be sent to the team of his choosing.

Don't really care what you generate for the company, that shit is wrong and you nor I could do that...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Wow!
An NBA Player is actually being criticized for bitching his way out of team on BGOL.

Fair point, but you cant expect the guy youre talking about to be roasted here of all places. He has a look that allows him to escape scrutiny in ways Harden cant. He had a shitty Finals game and a mod made an FTP to troll and focus on LeBron just so we wouldnt criticize him about it.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I
He needs to improve, bruh. Plain and simple. There's nothing "barbershop" about that.

He's been in the league long enough, makes enough money where he can hire a shooting coach, a therapist, and whatever else needed to build confidence in his jumper and hit it consistently.

So being a plus defender can't be all you have to offer... especially not in today's nba... because when a team can flat out disrespect you by not playing you on the wing because they know you won't take a shot and if you do it'll brick, every positive you bring on one end is negated by what you lack on the other.

What player in the league doesn't need to improve?

but to say some silly shit like he's not on the level of Herro or Robinson is embarrassing

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
MBLaw9r.jpg

n4UfXQD.jpg

I've been saying this shit for two months.

The shit that was handed to Silas is fucked up

Fuck that dude

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Dwayne? Stop that sh*t

the ONLY problem we have is SPECIFICALLY because he HANDLED it POORLY

It wasn't just US

It was his OWN DAMN TEAMMATES.

Same with Kyrie... it aint nothing personal..

but philanthropy doesn't give you the license to be an asshole and not get called out for it.

He's happy after one game, give me a fuckin break

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
It's interesting though

Houston could lose Harden, Deshaun Watson and JJ Watt all in a matter of months

I just wonder did Harden fuck up his statue. After Hakeem he's the franchises greatest player. He gets he nod over Petersburg's finest, because he was there for more years.

Will the franchise and fans ever forgive him?

spider705

BGOL Investor
I

but to say some silly shit like he's not on the level of Herro or Robinson is embarrassing
Apparently he's not let Miami front office tell it...
:grin:

They let it hold up a Harden trade

spider705

BGOL Investor
It's interesting though

Houston could lose Harden, Deshaun Watson and JJ Watt all in a matter of months

I just wonder did Harden fuck up his statue. After Hakeem he's the franchises greatest player. He gets he nod over Petersburg's finest, because he was there for more years.

Will the franchise and fans ever forgive him?
Watson and jj are loved... we WANT them to succeed and get out of that trash ass organization.

Harden is toast.

spider705

BGOL Investor

Fuck that dude
I think the funniest thing about this is the fact that they are trying to make James Harden out as some sort of social justice, civil rights activist.

THIS James Harden:

WTfCTo1.jpg

But "it looked cool..."

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I

I'm not crazy about those 2 cacs either but Simmons is still overrated to me. Simmons is about to be 25 not 20, when is he going to learn how to shoot? When he turns 30? Fans sure love giving him time to figure it out. I'm not giving someone the keys to my franchise when they're averaging a career low 12 points & also having his worst fg shooting career in his 3rd year.

I just don't get the fascination with dude who puts up numbers similar to Draymond Green when Draymond was in his prime (at least Draymond could knock down the occasional 3 or two though).

I don’t like the trajectory of how his game is going moving forward, its at a stand still to me. Triple doubles are cool but they're kind of overrated in today's NBA where there is way more time of possessions due to the pace.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Dwayne? Stop that sh*t

the ONLY problem we have is SPECIFICALLY because he HANDLED it POORLY

It wasn't just US

It was his OWN DAMN TEAMMATES.

Same with Kyrie... it aint nothing personal..

but philanthropy doesn't give you the license to be an asshole and not get called out for it.

DWade is really fucking up post career. This is a terrible overreach, and misplaced use of Black allegiance. Harden dumped on his Black teammates, dipped on a Black coach, while being habitually unprofessional. Fuck James Harden. This is not what the Heat did, when everyone was a free agent. Hell even KD was a free agent, and played it out, hard to the end.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
DWade is really fucking up post career. This is a terrible overreach, and misplaced use of Black allegiance. Harden dumped on his Black teammates, dipped on a Black coach, while being habitually unprofessional. Fuck James Harden. This is not what the Heat did, when everyone was a free agent. Hell even KD was a free agent, and played it out, hard to the end.

/thread

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

What a fucking disappointment,I thought he was on his way playing since everyone saw him for the first time publicly on Friday against the Knicks..

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

CLEVELAND — Cavaliers guard Kevin Porter Jr. is expected to be traded or released following an outburst Friday in the Cavs locker room, The Athletic has learned from several sources with direct knowledge of the events.

Porter, 20, who has not played this season due to personal issues, grew angry when he entered the locker room and realized the team gave his old locker to Taurean Prince, who was acquired in a blockbuster trade Wednesday.

Sources said Porter, whose locker was moved to the wall where the younger, end-of-bench players reside, began yelling and at one point threw food.

Sources said general manager Koby Altman came into the locker room and confronted Porter, and the player remained combative with his boss. The Cavs spent the weekend trying to trade him.

Coach J.B. Bickerstaff heard the commotion in the locker room from his office and came in, shocked and disgusted by what he heard

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's not the point made in the tweet.

Harden chose his salary and terms (thru negotiations)
Harden chose his teammates (campaigned for brodie, shipped Paul out, etc.)
Harden chose his coach (approved Silas hiring)

And when he decided things weren't good enough for him, after all he did to build this mess, he pouted. Came into camp overweight, violated nba covid protocols, then told its we were wrong for believing what our eyes were seeing. Then on top of that with zero penalties, was able to be sent to the team of his choosing.

Don't really care what you generate for the company, that shit is wrong and you nor I could do that...
Anyone that makes their company millions of dollars gets perks. I remember when i worked for this lending company years ago; they would allow the top sales rep to get away with murder. Everyone use to complain about it but it didn't matter. Why, well because they generated millions for the company. They would do whatever they wanted. I didn't really care because I had similar perks with the department I worked in. But I seen some crazy shit that was done by the company for those reps. Happens in every big company. The people who generate money get to do shit that others dont. Harden is no different. He got away with whatever because of what he did and or was doing for his company. Doesn't make it right but I understand it.....

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

What a fucking disappointment,I thought he was on his way playing since everyone saw him for the first time publicly on Friday against the Knicks..

CLEVELAND — Cavaliers guard Kevin Porter Jr. is expected to be traded or released following an outburst Friday in the Cavs locker room, The Athletic has learned from several sources with direct knowledge of the events.

Porter, 20, who has not played this season due to personal issues, grew angry when he entered the locker room and realized the team gave his old locker to Taurean Prince, who was acquired in a blockbuster trade Wednesday.

Sources said Porter, whose locker was moved to the wall where the younger, end-of-bench players reside, began yelling and at one point threw food.

Sources said general manager Koby Altman came into the locker room and confronted Porter, and the player remained combative with his boss. The Cavs spent the weekend trying to trade him.

Coach J.B. Bickerstaff heard the commotion in the locker room from his office and came in, shocked and disgusted by what he heard

Got all the potential in the world. Some team with vets will take him

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

reacted badly
but i can understand

someone should have at the very least shot him a text giving him a heads up

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Got all the potential in the world. Some team with vets will take him

He was laughing with Sexton on the bench and cheerleading every time the Cavs made a shot against the Knicks on Friday. Hell,he was in the huddle during timeouts.

I thought he was starting turn the corner and this comes out.

Nobody can't blame the organization when they did everything in their power to help him. Even,after the Knicks game Bickerstaff and a couple of players were saying they were happy to see him at practice the day before. Bickerstaff mentioned the organization was going to continue to help him.

He got superstar written all over him but he can't get outta his own way.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This is not what the Heat did, when everyone was a free agent. Hell even KD was a free agent, and played it out, hard to the end.

Yea but thats actually worse. Black men dictating their destiny as free agents is more anti establishment then Harden being unprofessional and forcing a trade. His "owner" still held the power and benefited from the move. The same media that villified him last week is praising him this week because of it.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He was laughing with Sexton on the bench and cheerleading every time the Cavs made a shot against the Knicks on Friday. Hell,he was in the huddle during timeouts.

I thought he was starting turn the corner and this comes out.

Nobody can't blame the organization when they did everything in their power to help him. Even,after the Knicks game Bickerstaff and a couple of players were saying they were happy to see him at practice the day before. Bickerstaff mentioned the organization was going to continue to help him.

He got superstar written all over him but he can't get outta his own way.
What's with Cleveland and these Josh Gordon type cats? They gave this cat every fucking chance and he still fucks up. :smh: He also got lucky 'proving' he didn't know the gun was in his car in the pistol case. He gets break after fucking break and does this shit.

Kemo07

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True but we dont live in that kinda world. We live in a world where the people who have power usually abuse it.....
I just think from a professional standpoint he handled that situation very poorly. His actions and those of Kyrie will definitely be revisited during the new CBA negotiations in a couple of years though

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just think from a professional standpoint he handled that situation very poorly. His actions and those of Kyrie will definitely be revisited during the new CBA negotiations in a couple of years though
No it won't because unlike the NFL, players run the NBA. Star Players dictate dam near everything in the NBA. So the new cba will be no different...

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
What's with Cleveland and these Josh Gordon type cats? They gave this cat every fucking chance and he still fucks up. :smh: He also got lucky 'proving' he didn't know the gun was in his car in the pistol case. He gets break after fucking break and does this shit.

Me and you know that Gilbert was trying to find his next superstar after Lebron and Kyrie left so the logical choice was to brand Porter as the next potential superstar in the franchise.

Most people dont think Sexton would be a star let alone a superstar.

Garland had a shitty first year but show promise.

KPJ can defend,pass and score so I understand, why Gilbert wanted him(I dont have proof but I think Gilbert wanted him)...You even had executives in the league say he could be a Harden-lite that's how much potential he has despite his troubles at USC.

More details

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Fuck that dude

I agree with this, but once Westbrook left, he knew that he wouldn't be able to get a ship out of the west. I dont really care for Harden like that, but he was looking out for no. 1 and wanted to join a superteam..i dont think they will win a championship currently constructed, but he has a better a chance in the east with the Nets than with the Rockets. One more thing, this is going to be it for him...if he doesn't get a championship in Brooklyn, I'm not sure who else will be willing to put him with him and give up as many young assets as the nets...