NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

I keep wondering if him and Russ are shooting with the wrong hand

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
but he quit on his team and has quit during games
Yep.... so let's call it what it is... he wanna bring up uplifting the black man/black athlete because black analysts had something to say about his antics, let's talk about how he quit on his black teammates, black (or possibly half black) GM, and black head coach.

I like Harden the player, but this shit he pulled this year in forcing his way out, then that press conference after the Lakers game will be just as much apart of his legacy in Houston as all the memorable moments and accomplishments he achieved while here.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep.... so let's call it what it is... he wanna bring up uplifting the black man/black athlete because black analysts had something to say about his antics, let's talk about how he quit on his black teammates, black (or possibly half black) GM, and black head coach.

I like Harden the player, but this shit he pulled this year in forcing his way out, then that press conference after the Lakers game will be just as much apart of his legacy in Houston as all the memorable moments and accomplishments he achieved while here.
He gave them all the time in the world. He had the right to move on

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See @Llano @Mack1052 this shit right here is what's gone make me swing on this nigga if I see him in these streets

Buddy just quit on a rookie black coach and GM then have the audacity to say this shit.

Outside of the court I absolutely hate this nigga...

I'm conflicted because in the same breath I feel everything your saying and said the same thing a few days ago but one of my mans said something I really didn't think about..

He said if not for the co-sign of Harden & Westbrook, Silas probably doesn't get the job in the first place..

So your right it reads wrong him saying this while leaving that black man out to dry but I'm thinking if the organization does this trade around the same time as they do Westbrook's do you hold as much contempt towards him as you do now?

Last edited:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand how he put his argument together but it's flawed to do so because at the end of the day the entire argument of KD being a better basketball player is rooted in JUST basketball. If it's just basketball, KD is a better basketball player. However, even though his argument is flawed that doesn't mean it's inaccurate. There are many aspects to the overall game and that's what you have to acknowledge. If I were to say where KD and LeBron differ the key would be the ability to plan and execute off the court. They all play but there's no one better than LeBron when it comes to scouting potential teammates, getting them and getting them to buy in to the system he created. KD? When someone tells you who they are you better believe them. KD has always said, he just wants to play ball. That tells you everything. Phenomenal player. Do I think he's the best player? Yes, I do. But is his SUM greater than LeBron? I'm going to say no.
Interesting....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Muthafuckas just act like it's cool to throw away good young talent like this. :smh: Harden gets injured its a wrap. I'd rather have depth with quality.

ILlkSJ.jpg
Nah fam, depth is good for regular season. But your Frontline starters win in the playoffs. If your teams starting 5 is the best on court more than likely you will win...

spider705

BGOL Investor
I'm conflicted because in the same breath I feel everything your saying and said the same thing a few days ago but one of my mans said something I really didn't think about..

He said if not for the co-sign of Harden & Westbrook, Silas probably doesn't get the job in the first place..

So your right it reads wrong him doing saying this while leaving that black man out to dry but I'm thinking if the organization does this trade around the same time as they do Westbrook's do you hold as much contempt towards him as you do now?
I get what you're saying and I might not hold as much contempt towards him as I do now, but still.

The way he did it it's just wrong. That's been my biggest complaint throughout all of this.

I played ball thru most of high school and was offered a scholarship at one of our sister campuses in Michigan to hoop since my campus only had baseball (which I was offered a walk on try out in also... young spider705 was a bad boy :cool:) One thing I'd never do is shit on my teammates on the way out in public. I can say it to others I trust, those within my circle, or to the coaching staff.

He wanna trash the organization? I'm wit it
He wanna trash the owner? Fuck Tillman, I'm wit it

I draw the line at trashing his teammates. That shit there is a level of unprofessionalism that i absolutely despise and it speaks to a person's character more than it does the men that he talked badly about.

Like, it's guys he's absolutely went to war with in that locker room.... went up against arguably one of the greatest teams ever assembled in the Golden State Warriors and pushed those fucks to the limits. And we continued to add pieces, tweak the roster, and make adjustments to remain competitive in an overly competitive Western Conference. All while he did well overall but played small in some of our biggest moments.

Then when that team fell off due to injuries and KD heading East, the GM did a damn good job of retooling the team, getting bigger with Cousins, getting you a backcourt running mate infinitely more intelligent basketball IQ wise and almost as athletic in John Wall, and bringing in what many consider to be Anthony Davis lite in Christian Wood, who is living up to the hype... keep shooters and defenders and youth around you... and allow you in the hiring process of a young coach that coached your mirror image in Dallas... and you pull this shit... like Boogie said the disrespect started WAY before the post game comments.

So yeah man, fuck that dude. If Boogie or somebody get a flagrant 2 on him when they play in March I'll gladly put a few dollars towards that fine.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Awww that nice of Ben to say that. Real nice. Quick question .... did he happen to give a timetable for said title. Like this year. Or this decade. Just asking :dunno:

The modern NBA in a nutshell. Analytics is killing the game. Just because 3 points is worth more than 2 doesn't mean just anyone should be given the green light.

I miss the NBA where by 5 games into the season if a guy is shooting that bad, his teammates would just stop passing him the ball. If you want to shoot another ill-advised three, you better get a fucking rebound cause we ain't passing you the rock no more.
Analytics is good for one sport, baseball because its a numbers sport. Football and basketball isnt so Analytics should be use as a piece of a the pie. Not the whole dam pie....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Somebody who's really been under the radar this season and has gotten better every year.

@spider705 I wonder if the Rockets made a call to the Bulls about him, I would have taken him over Simmons in a heartbeat. I think dude is really coming into his own.

Zack been balling. He needs to be off bulls. He seems like hes taking another leap. I was debating with @BrownTurd about him. I was wrong and he has stepped up.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get what you're saying and I might not hold as much contempt towards him as I do now, but still.

The way he did it it's just wrong. That's been my biggest complaint throughout all of this.

I played ball thru most of high school and was offered a scholarship at one of our sister campuses in Michigan to hoop since my campus only had baseball (which I was offered a walk on try out in also... young spider705 was a bad boy :cool:) One thing I'd never do is shit on my teammates on the way out in public. I can say it to others I trust, those within my circle, or to the coaching staff.

He wanna trash the organization? I'm wit it
He wanna trash the owner? Fuck Tillman, I'm wit it

I draw the line at trashing his teammates. That shit there is a level of unprofessionalism that i absolutely despise and it speaks to a person's character more than it does the men that he talked badly about.

Like, it's guys he's absolutely went to war with in that locker room.... went up against arguably one of the greatest teams ever assembled in the Golden State Warriors and pushed those fucks to the limits. And we continued to add pieces, tweak the roster, and make adjustments to remain competitive in an overly competitive Western Conference. All while he did well overall but played small in some of our biggest moments.

Then when that team fell off due to injuries and KD heading East, the GM did a damn good job of retooling the team, getting bigger with Cousins, getting you a backcourt running mate infinitely more intelligent basketball IQ wise and almost as athletic in John Wall, and bringing in what many consider to be Anthony Davis lite in Christian Wood, who is living up to the hype... keep shooters and defenders and youth around you... and allow you in the hiring process of a young coach that coached your mirror image in Dallas... and you pull this shit... like Boogie said the disrespect started WAY before the post game comments.

So yeah man, fuck that dude. If Boogie or somebody get a flagrant 2 on him when they play in March I'll gladly put a few dollars towards that fine.

I with you on the comments of his teammates publicly. It's off-putting and classless and doesn't bode well for future teammates whenever the Nets drop off competitively but...

These comments and his behavior potentially could have been avoided had a trade come Pre-season or they could have went the New Orleans/AD route and told him to stay home but they didn't. So to me, Harden is just as wrong as the Rockets organization because him wanting to be moved was known since November and their decided to play hardball.

Shit how you feel about PJ? He ain't been the model teammate either

Regardless, y'all got a stud in Woods and with Wall, Boogie & Victor all having something to prove post injury.. hopefully they bring it without Harden there.

Also, Kurucs could be something for y'all. He been off due to the domestic violence case but he was real solid his rookie season with us

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nah fam, depth is good for regular season. But your Frontline starters win in the playoffs. If your teams starting 5 is the best on court more than likely you will win...
It sounds and looks great now. NOW is the key. Depth and development is critical. Too many teams trade away all of that to win now and fall flat on their faces. I've seen it. No way if I'm Miami I give all that talent up plus draft picks for 1 guy. :smh:

useSdw.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It sounds and looks great now. NOW is the key. Depth and development is critical. Too many teams trade away all of that to win now and fall flat on their faces. I've seen it. No way if I'm Miami I give all that talent up plus draft picks for 1 guy. :smh:

useSdw.jpg
I feel ya but in the playoffs stars win games. And teams will always try to speed up their timelines....

spider705

BGOL Investor
I with you on the comments of his teammates publicly. It's off-putting and classless and doesn't bode well for future teammates whenever the Nets drop off competitively but...

These comments and his behavior potentially could have been avoided had a trade come Pre-season or they could have went the New Orleans/AD route and told him to stay home but they didn't. So to me, Harden is just as wrong as the Rockets organization because him wanting to be moved was known since November and their decided to play hardball.

Shit how you feel about PJ? He ain't been the model teammate either

Regardless, y'all got a stud in Woods and with Wall, Boogie & Victor all having something to prove post injury.. hopefully they bring it without Harden there.

Also, Kurucs could be something for y'all. He been off due to the domestic violence case but he was real solid his rookie season with us

PJ started off bad but man i gained respect for him. Out of the 2 i REALLY want him to get a chip... that speech he gave on Thursday night, whatever he said he lit a fire under their ass and they ran off 13 straight points to get that first win WITHOUT Harden and with only 8 players available. He voiced his displeasure, then went to work.

Classy... professional... I seriously doubt he'll quit on the team and then talk about them on the way out... I do expect him to talk mad shit about Tillman on his way out, but I don't see him saying anything even remotely close to what Harden said on his way out.

And yeah the Rockets knew he wanted out but they also knew they had him under contract for the next 2 years guaranteed with the 3rd being a player option. AD wasn't in that situation, his contract was coming up so it was like "let's get something for him now" and they did.

That Kurucs dude played last night vs the Spurs... he looked good... and our rookie Mason Jones had a big game too... we get Vic in the mix and we can do a lil something...

Until we flip him at the trade deadline... he don't wanna be here... eyes set on south beach

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Y'all talk about them Miami Heat guys like they not replaceable. I Can see if this was 10 years ago but in 2020 everybody shoot 40% from 3.....Seth Curry shooting 60% from 3 this year....and y'all got him for Jason Richardson. :lol:
Yup. Your right. But I'm still not giving up that much for 1 guy.

6RqMaX.jpg

spider705

BGOL Investor
Y'all talk about them Miami Heat guys like they not replaceable. I Can see if this was 10 years ago but in 2020 everybody shoot 40% from 3.....Seth Curry shooting 60% from 3 this year....and y'all got him for Jason Richardson. :lol:
Them Miami Heat youngins, you'd think they the Michigan Fab 5 the way they speak on them cats.

And Philly... y'all had a chance to unload Simmons and get somebody that'll get you a triple double and actually shoot the fuckin ball in the process.

I will be watching both of those teams like crazy, especially when the 2nd season starts. They have to make a move to get better. If not they will not beat Brooklyn.