NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just to have Jimmy and Beal on the court playing 2 vs 5? :lol:

That's why it didn't make sense to give up everything for Harden. You give up everything for Harden, then you'd have Butler and Harden with a shitty team!
We'd still have Bam.
Idk we have to see what we look like when everyone is back

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

tenor.gif

Had the chance to take the shot. Fuckin Beige bitch :angry:

ZDsMqQ.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So’s Robinson and Herro and they were in the Finals last season:dunno:
Man so you gonna sit here and act like Robinson and Herro ain't along for the ride? You gonna give those two cac's sole credit for that Finals run as if Bam and Jimmy didn't play their asses off? Come on let's don't go there...if Beal had Jimmy and Bam he would've been in the Finals too and would've probably won.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man so you gonna sit here and act like Robinson and Herro ain't along for the ride? You gonna give those two cac's sole credit for that Finals run as if Bam and Jimmy didn't play their asses off? Come on let's don't go there...if Beal had Jimmy and Bam he would've been in the Finals too and would've probably won.

Bruh, I’m not sure if you’re overthinking or underthinking. :confused:

Johndoe stated that the Heat now need Beal because the Nets got Harden.

You stated “Nah y’all good because the Heat has Robinson and Herro” in a joking manner.

I simply stated that Robinson and Herro were in the Finals while Beal was on vacation.

In no way shape or form did I give them sole credit for anything. It’s a team sport and everyone was needed for their Finals run.

If you add Beal to the Heat with All of the players from the Heat last season then the Finals would’ve been much more interesting. take Robinson and Herro off the Heat and add Beal, the. The floor spacing wouldn’t be the same.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Booooyyyyyyyy... I do not like how Harden forced his way outta Houston...

But this shit is laughable to see how cats on Twitter and other social media outlets is now kicking themselves for their team passing on Harden and not getting him on their squad

:lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I’m not sure if you’re overthinking or underthinking. :confused:

Johndoe stated that the Heat now need Beal because the Nets got Harden.

You stated “Nah y’all good because the Heat has Robinson and Herro” in a joking manner.

I simply stated that Robinson and Herro were in the Finals while Beal was on vacation.

In no way shape or form did I give them sole credit for anything. It’s a team sport and everyone was needed for their Finals run.

If you add Beal to the Heat with All of the players from the Heat last season then the Finals would’ve been much more interesting. take Robinson and Herro off the Heat and add Beal, the. The floor spacing wouldn’t be the same.

Well for starters I said they good because just yesterday we were discussing should they have given up all those pieces for Harden and I said yeah. That's where my comment came from.

But you saying Robinson and Herro were in the Finals is irrelevant. Kelly Olynyck was in the Finals too. Udonis Haslem was in the Finals. You can talk about floor spacing all you want but the Heat don't get to where they got if it wasn't for the way they were defending and with the way Bam and Jimmy was playing. Duncan Robinson is a spot up 3 point shooter. Dime a dozen. Herro......he has potential and he balled out last year but he ain't no Bradley Beal. Bradley Beal is arguably playing like the best player in the league right now.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See @Llano @Mack1052 this shit right here is what's gone make me swing on this nigga if I see him in these streets

Buddy just quit on a rookie black coach and GM then have the audacity to say this shit.

Outside of the court I absolutely hate this nigga...

Yeah he need to just shut the fuck up and prove his critics wrong by getting them in the finals. I don't wanna hear what he has to say.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
See @Llano @Mack1052 this shit right here is what's gone make me swing on this nigga if I see him in these streets

Buddy just quit on a rookie black coach and GM then have the audacity to say this shit.

Outside of the court I absolutely hate this nigga...
Houston had more than enough wins to get it right. I can’t blame him for leaving

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yeah he need to just shut the fuck up and prove his critics wrong by getting them in the finals. I don't wanna hear what he has to say.

I like Harden, but NBA players like him use race ONLY when its convenient but dont address it ever outside of what personally affects them. This is very disingenuous and unacceptable and gives a glimpse into his mentality. And I do believe part of wanting to go to BK was reuniting with his favorite coach who is a CAC.