NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That’s not important, what’s important is that he’s not playing in games.

tenor.gif

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
No it won't because unlike the NFL, players run the NBA. Star Players dictate dam near everything in the NBA. So the new cba will be no different...
Man I honestly think "forced trade penalties" will become a thing...

Like, if you have X amount of years left on your contract, or you do things detrimental to the team's success in order to force your way out... they're gonna either penalize the player or the team he goes to, and reward the team who had it happen to them...

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I honestly think "forced trade penalties" will become a thing...

Like, if you have X amount of years left on your contract, or you do things detrimental to the team's success in order to force your way out... they're gonna either penalize the player or the team he goes to, and reward the team who had it happen to them...
It wont and the reason why is because secretly the NBA loves the media attention and fan attention that these trades generate. Also they cater to big market teams privately. And all these trades that players force are to big market teams. The small market teams have complained for years about this and the league has done nothing. Why well because they know who generates the most revenue. The big markets. Its a widely not spoken of thing that goes on within the NBA. They try to operate like MLB and the NFL; sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Nothing major will come from the trade thing book it....

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

What a fucking disappointment,I thought he was on his way playing since everyone saw him for the first time publicly on Friday against the Knicks..

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

CLEVELAND — Cavaliers guard Kevin Porter Jr. is expected to be traded or released following an outburst Friday in the Cavs locker room, The Athletic has learned from several sources with direct knowledge of the events.

Porter, 20, who has not played this season due to personal issues, grew angry when he entered the locker room and realized the team gave his old locker to Taurean Prince, who was acquired in a blockbuster trade Wednesday.

Sources said Porter, whose locker was moved to the wall where the younger, end-of-bench players reside, began yelling and at one point threw food.

Sources said general manager Koby Altman came into the locker room and confronted Porter, and the player remained combative with his boss. The Cavs spent the weekend trying to trade him.

Coach J.B. Bickerstaff heard the commotion in the locker room from his office and came in, shocked and disgusted by what he heard

Pre draft reports were on point :smh:

reacted badly
but i can understand

someone should have at the very least shot him a text giving him a heads up

He threw food :hmm:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Pre draft reports were on point :smh:

He threw food :hmm:

The Cavs did everything they could for him...They can't babysit him 24/7 while they're trying to get better..It's up to him whether or not he wants to play in the league.

The food wasn't the reason they're trying to trade him. It's the disrespect towards the GM and staff that caused this. The same GM that drafted you when most team wasn't looking at you.

There's reports that he didnt pick up his phone when the organization tried to call him.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

What a fucking disappointment,I thought he was on his way playing since everyone saw him for the first time publicly on Friday against the Knicks..

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

CLEVELAND — Cavaliers guard Kevin Porter Jr. is expected to be traded or released following an outburst Friday in the Cavs locker room, The Athletic has learned from several sources with direct knowledge of the events.

Porter, 20, who has not played this season due to personal issues, grew angry when he entered the locker room and realized the team gave his old locker to Taurean Prince, who was acquired in a blockbuster trade Wednesday.

Sources said Porter, whose locker was moved to the wall where the younger, end-of-bench players reside, began yelling and at one point threw food.

Sources said general manager Koby Altman came into the locker room and confronted Porter, and the player remained combative with his boss. The Cavs spent the weekend trying to trade him.

Coach J.B. Bickerstaff heard the commotion in the locker room from his office and came in, shocked and disgusted by what he heard

Not making excuses for him cause he is supposed to be a professional, however....

My sophomore year of hs, I didn't start school until almost October cause I was still on summer vacation in Jamaica. Long story short, when I got back to school my outdoor track coach had given my locker to some new freshman ninja on the team. When I saw that shit I was tight a.f.
:beatyourass::gun03:

I was especially pissed me and dude had the same first name and I'm like 98% sure the coach only tried that bullshit so he could get outta having to make a whole new name tag. Old lazy fuck. That was my locker.:angry:

All I'm saying is I'm not going throw stones. He should've had a better reaction, but I get it
:lol:

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Koby Altman has done a fantastic job rebuilding the team. I don't know what the fuck Danny Ferry and Chris Grant were doing here as GMs.

Neither, provided Lebron help the first time around.The only players Chris Grant that was worth a dayum were Kyrie and Tristan. With,the stupid owner having input.

Altman took the youth route without the stupid owner interfering and hit on all the drafts he made except for Porter..

Apparently, some of the players were fed up with his bullshit...

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
@Llano PJ has a contract extension on the table... hasn't signed it yet... says he wants to stay in Houston, but if numbers don't match up then he's open to a trade

I gave him a hard time earlier this year, but he's been a consummate professional this year so far, so I hope he stays.

Really can't beat the veteran leadership displayed all things considered

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Koby Altman has done a fantastic job rebuilding the team. I don't know what the fuck Danny Ferry and Chris Grant were doing here as GMs.

Neither, provided Lebron help the first time around.The only players Chris Grant that was worth a dayum were Kyrie and Tristan. With,the stupid owner having input.

Altman took the youth route without the stupid owner interfering and hit on all the drafts he made except for Porter..

Apparently, some of the players were fed up with his bullshit...

The youth route is the best route

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Porter grew angry and started screaming when he entered the locker room and realized the team gave his old locker to new arrival Taurean Prince, who was acquired in the four-team James Harden blockbuster trade last week. A source says the decision was based on NBA seniority and spacing to adhere to COVID-19 protocols. General manager Koby Altman, whose relationship with Porter goes back to when he was a freshman at USC, came in and tried to talk through the issue. Porter wouldn’t calm down and the verbal exchange between Porter and Altman was “uncomfortable for everyone in there,” said a source who witnessed it.

@gene cisco

Somehow,people who don't follow the Cavs blame the organization.....lol

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

This is what I was talking about, not Jackie's comment.

Dudes need to stop saying that slavery shit when it's a choice and you're paid. Now in the NCAA I'm cool with them saying it. But millionaires need to stop saying that shit when it's people working multiple jobs to put food on their families table.

Now when he's out the league he will have his choice of foreign country to play in.

Porter grew angry and started screaming when he entered the locker room and realized the team gave his old locker to new arrival Taurean Prince, who was acquired in the four-team James Harden blockbuster trade last week. A source says the decision was based on NBA seniority and spacing to adhere to COVID-19 protocols. General manager Koby Altman, whose relationship with Porter goes back to when he was a freshman at USC, came in and tried to talk through the issue. Porter wouldn’t calm down and the verbal exchange between Porter and Altman was “uncomfortable for everyone in there,” said a source who witnessed it.

@gene cisco

:smh:

Over a fuckin locker

Ain't dude injured or something?

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Mannnnn Kevin Durant really needs to keep his hair cut low, those naps be rolled up so tight and now he has a bald spot :lol:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

@gene cisco

That cat hot as shit man. Fuck he doing coming into the lockerroom like his name rings like that? Cat sitting around the family table explaining why he ain't in the league like he Marlo :angry: "my name is my name!"