NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
How is LeBron the most valuable player because a trade for Anthony Davis turned a lottery team to a champion and subsequent reinforcements made the team stronger? It seems to me he has gotten less valuable each year.
Ok we gave you a chance,

giphy.gif

LIKE I SAID

LeBron's impact on the Lakers is overrated and Davis's impact is underrated.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Man I ain't even watched a full Rockets game in weeks. I guess as a Rockets fan I've been spoiled knowing that our team wasn't a lottery team for almost a decade. Congrats tho, yall got some good pieces.

I was looking forward to seeing Christian Wood play...How long he's been hurt?

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Man I ain't even watched a full Rockets game in weeks. I guess as a Rockets fan I've been spoiled knowing that our team wasn't a lottery team for almost a decade. Congrats tho, yall got some good pieces.
Yeah man when he went down I just lost interest... it seems like they're just snake bit because it's always a new lineup damn near every game... I'll watch, lose interest, then start doing something else

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LIKE I SAID

LeBron's impact on the Lakers is overrated and Davis's impact is underrated.

“Overrated”? Without Lebron on the Lakers AD probably wouldn’t be there, also both are needed for the Lakers to succeed.

But let’s be honest, we’ve seen what AD can do without Lebron. With Lebron off the Lakers, the Lakers would be the

pelicans.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
“Overrated”? Without Lebron on the Lakers AD probably wouldn’t be there, also both are needed for the Lakers to succeed.

But let’s be honest, we’ve seen what AD can do without Lebron. With Lebron off the Lakers, the Lakers would be the

Anthony Davis is light skinned. That means you dont judge him off his body of work, judge him off his potential.

Anthony Davis is light skinned, so he didnt "beg to come to LeBron's team", he "saved Lebron" after he manipulated a trade for him and is the real reason the Lakers won a title. Just check his track record before LeBron. He's had more success without him then Bron has. :lol:

Anthony Davis is light skinned. He's literally the first star teammate Bron has had that hasnt gotten roasted along with him. Wade, Bosh, Kyrie, etc all took hits while being teammates of LeBron. Magically, Dubs fans like Rembrandt Brown dont clown Davis and project him as Kareem incarnate. If he had a lil bit more melanin in his skin he'd be Bosh to these niggas. :lol:

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
You know Bron does his midseason tinkering to see what squad he could take into the playoffs. Wouldn't be anything major but wouldn't be surprised they try to get Javale in a buyout or get a true point guard because Demolition man being out shouldn't have as big of an impact that's it's having right now.
Yooooo :roflmao:
All season I've been trying figure out who the little motherfucker reminded me of. I was trying to remember old friends or family but you nailed it. I'm mad at myself for not seeing it sooner.
9535793.gif

:lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
There were 5-1 without AD. The subsequent losses came while without AD and Schoerder. Thats 40% of the starting lineup out.

AD has missed alot of games and is having a down year. But on this board none of that is taken into account. He will be weaponized against LeBron because of his appearance, even as a teammate. :lol:

LeBron is very cognizant of the colorism too. He knows alot of fans will never accept him. He will often go "over the top" when praising light skin players to try to "win them over". Peep his most recent comments on Devin Booker for example.

Speaking of which, I said Book would have next. He is about to be heavily promoted now that the Suns are a winning team. :yes: Unlike players who are melenated, his early struggles these first 4-5 years of his career wont be held against him. If he continues to ball he will be considered a top 5 guy within 2 years.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You know Bron does his midseason tinkering to see what squad he could take into the playoffs. Wouldn't be anything major but wouldn't be surprised they try to get Javale in a buyout or get a true point guard because Demolition man being out shouldn't have as big of an impact that's it's having right now.

That's peculiar to me. I was schooled on not getting free agents or additions if you go to the championship you supposed to "run it back" with the same team.

Learn something new every day

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's not even a diss right?
Jerry west was the logo when wilt chamberlain existed and Bill Russell had 11 rings
It's like the whitest representation of basketball
Dr J. Is windmilling on people but let's make the logo someone dribbling upright in proper position.

This doesn't mean west was bad he was a great player

And not the greatest in a sea of greats

It aint NO WAY A DISS

Its the truth

its the way you worded it

Its like you have been able to invent some type of "written" euro step

I was about to jump out at you and attack/defend

and then you just shifted extended and exposed my faulty logic

and now I'm sitting on my ass in the paint watching you go for a well thought out disputable lay up of truth.

(Imma PM you something, I got this idea for a rap thing with Marvel gimmie a second)

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@spider705

Kevin Porter Jr. been showing out in the d league. He got the 1st triple double recorded this season in the d-league and is already leading the league in scoring.

He really shouldn't be down there but the Rockets want to humble him a little bit. I expect him to be called up the second half of the season.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Essentially, the CEO is blaming Kyrie for leaving for how bad the Celtics are playing right now. The nerve

Last edited: