NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
How is LeBron the most valuable player because a trade for Anthony Davis turned a lottery team to a champion and subsequent reinforcements made the team stronger? It seems to me he has gotten less valuable each year.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is LeBron the most valuable player because a trade for Anthony Davis turned a lottery team to a champion and subsequent reinforcements made the team stronger? It seems to me he has gotten less valuable each year.

Ok we gave you a chance,

giphy.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You tell me. Then tell me what this has to be with the nigga being forced into the MVP conversation on a 9th place fucking team.

"Since we cant stop LeBron from winning Finals MVP, lets stop him from regular season MVP."

Ive never seen an MVP race get this much buzz this early. :lol: Shit is just a deflection from the 2021 NBA championship. Fans of teams that have 0 shot need something to hold over the Black Beast. No one is talking "rings" anymore.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
and that's pathetic

any time when you're dependent on Wiggins it says lottery team

Is the Dubs roster worse than the Thunder that made the playoffs last year? They a lottery team cuz their best player and point guard isnt a good facilator. He can get his points but he can't get his teammates easy buckets. I agree Wiggins isnt anything special, but they have enough to be a playoff team.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They said the shit about Luka and Joker. :dunno:
Luka was preseason pick. They have not been forcing him into the discussion. Hes actually been criticized for coming out of shape. Joker was 4th place at one point and atleast coming off a great postseason performance. Why is Steph being forced into this conversation? This is madness.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Is the Dubs roster worse than the Thunder that made the playoffs last year? They a lottery team cuz their best player and point guard isnt a good facilator. He can get his points but he can't get his teammates easy buckets. I agree Wiggins isnt anything special, but they have enough to be a playoff team.

Yeah

because there's not anyone on the Warriors roster I'd want on the Lakers. Draymond is situational and Wiseman is young and now injured.

You can easily say Shai, CP3 and Schroeder are better than anyone outside of Steph

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Even with a 2 time league MVP in his prime? Draymond is still a 3 time all-star btw.

and the only threat on the offensive end is his passing

Steph is the only reason they're competitive and win. They have one of the worst rosters in the league and would be down at the bottom with Minnesota. Which Wiggins is familiar with.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Steph is the only reason they're competitive and win.
But they arent competitive tho. Thats the point. They are 9th place.. treading 500 in a league full of bad teams. How is he being discussed as MVP!?? When has "best player" on 9th place scum team been talked about as MVP? Why do they keep changing the rules for this guy?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
But they arent competitive tho. Thats the point. They are 9th place.. treading 500 in a league full of bad teams. How is he being discussed as MVP!?? When has "best player" on 9th place scum team been talked about as MVP? Why do they keep changing the rules for this guy?

14-12 and in 8th place

What did you think they'd be?

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
an mvp contender should be able to keep that warriors team at playoff pace

Bron would

and i believe that harden and giannis would too

steph is getting a pass

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

Bron would

steph is getting a pass

but they are on a playoff pace :confused:

Why do ya'll act like he's on the fuckin Wizards or Pistons

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Dubs vs. Nets last night. Not 1 post about it.

BGOL is supremely biased towards light skin superstars the way white NFL fans are supremely biased towards medicore white QBs. :lol:

KD vs. Curry a storyline? Nope
Curry vs. Kyrie a storyline? Nope
Harden vs Curry a storyline? Nope

KD left the Dubs with some controversy, yet the media and fans have never tried to make that into a "rivalry". 2018 Kyrie left Cleveland, we had a 60 page thread about it and Cavs vs. Celtics was a highly promoted SEASON OPENER. Kyrie is still marketed as a "rival". Contrast that with how KD is never pit against anyone but 1 player no matter what. He gon be in year 20 and its still gonn be KD's "main rival":lol:

None of these niggas have career archs or backstories, so dont cry when they not remembered outside of this era or are considered "overrated" down the road.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Dubs vs. Nets last night. Not 1 post about it.

BGOL is supremely biased towards light skin superstars the way white NFL fans are supremely biased towards medicore white QBs. :lol:

KD vs. Curry a storyline? Nope
Curry vs. Kyrie a storyline? Nope
Harden vs Curry a storyline? Nope

KD left the Dubs with some controversy, yet the media and fans have never tried to make that into a "rivalry". 2018 Kyrie left Cleveland, we had a 60 page thread about it and Cavs vs. Celtics was a highly promoted SEASON OPENER. Kyrie is still marketed as a "rival". Contrast that with how KD is never pit against anyone but 1 player no matter what. He gon be in year 20 and its still gonn be KD's "main rival":lol:

None of these niggas have career archs or backstories, so dont cry when they not remembered outside of this era or are considered "overrated" down the road.

Kyrie and KD are viewed differently because of racial bias?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kyrie and KD are viewed differently because of racial bias?

Yall wont pit KD and Kyrie against Steph because he's light skinned. They got thrashed and not 1 post bout the game? :lol:

This whole "lets get all the NBA superstars to gang up on Bron" bullshit is why niggas wont be remembered. Yall dont even think Steph and KD are as good as previous era superstars you really believe future generations are gonna hold these dudes up? Basketball is about archs and storylines, moments, rivalries. None of that shit has existed in 10 years save for 1 player. And he's literally the only 1 that will be referenced 20 years from now.

The game has so much more potential than the "Lets hate on Bron and pull for the niggas we dont like as much as Kobe or MJ to beat him" bullshit. :smh:

Bron's flop warning got more posts and buzz then Nets Dubs with all that supposed "star" power.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Basketball is about archs and storylines, moments, rivalries. None of that shit has existed in 10 years save for 1 player. And he's literally the only 1 that will be referenced 20 years from now.

:rolleyes:

Basketball is about what happens on the court.

Curry's influence far exceeds LeBron's, his impact on the game dwarfs James's. But you think the ring-chasing team-switching LeBron James is the only person who will be referenced 20 years from now? Please. LeBron may be the only man in your heart but Curry will be plenty discussed for decades to come.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
:rolleyes:

Basketball is about what happens on the court.

Curry's influence far exceeds LeBron's, his impact on the game dwarfs James's. But you think the ring-chasing team-switching LeBron James is the only person who will be referenced 20 years from now? Please. LeBron may be the only man in your heart but Curry will be plenty discussed for decades to come.

He was virtually forgotten last year while he was out.

Not one of his fans on this board including yourself has him as a top 5 all time player or in a GOAT discussion. You all are bigger fans of other players like Kobe, MJ, AI, etc who you wont directly compare him to. He only has "second hand" fans of other great players. Thats not sustainable long term. I study bball history unlike you clowns. There are all time greats with better resumes that arent mentioned ever and you think Steph who has 0 Finals MVPS and less than 20K career points is gonna be mentioned 30 years from now over guys who are actively playing? :lol:

Kyrie put on a show last night and even Nets fans was scared to post about it cuz they know Team Light Skin dont want us harping on Curry's Ls and would attack them for it or make excuses.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
He was virtually forgotten last year while he was out.

Not one of his fans on this board including yourself has him as a top 5 all time player or in a GOAT discussion. You all are bigger fans of other players like Kobe, MJ, AI, etc who you wont directly compare him to. He only has "second hand" fans of other great players. Thats not sustainable long term. I study bball history unlike you clowns. There are all time greats with better resumes that arent mentioned ever and you think Steph who has 0 Finals MVPS and less than 20K career points is gonna be mentioned 30 years from now over guys who are actively playing? :lol:

Kyrie put on a show last night and even Nets fans was scared to post about it cuz they know Team Light Skin dont want us harping on Curry's Ls and would attack them for it or make excuses.
:lol:

"I study bball history unlike you clowns."

You study Stanning! This is hilarious-- Your argument is that Steph's Stans are second hand, not nearly as zealous and devoted as you are to your man.

That ain't basketball...

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
:lol:

"I study bball history unlike you clowns."

You study Stanning! This is hilarious-- Your argument is that Steph's Stans are second hand, not nearly as zealous and devoted as you are to your man.

That ain't basketball...

My argument is Steph is overrated to be a "rival" of LeBron. His biggest fans are ALL second hand fans of other superstar players that were pit against him in the past that no longer can be. How convenient. :lol:

List the autobiographies of all time great players youve read or plugged on this board? All you know is Kobe and even that isnt nuanced, you know the sanitized version of his story.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Bron would

steph is getting a pass

Steph is overrated by white and light skin people on BGOL simply for being light skin and the need to have a melanin deficient player to root for against LeBron. He isnt the first, just the latest.

Tony Parker
Tim Duncan
Derrick Rose
Delonte West
Dirk Nowitzki
JJ Barea
Klay Thompson
Steph Curry
Kyle Kuzma
Anthony Davis

are just some of the examples of melanin deficient players white and black NBA fans have exclusively weaponized against LeBron over the last 15 years. NBA stands for Nigga Bashers Anonymous, the fans only want Black players that are racially ambiguous, swirl, or have white Jewish agents to be the hero. The NFL is more progressive than the modern NBA. They not tryna create a light skin buffer class where all the players intermarry over there like in the NBA right now.