NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
@M.H.C. I know you tight. All Porter Jr gotta do is run to the basket and it's an easy alley but since he didn't, Murray gotta take that shot

[Old man rant] Cotdamn modern NBA 3 point bullshit. How the fuck do you mess up a 3 on 1 fast break? And why is EVERYONE running to get a corner three. Go to the rim and catch the easy lob!!!!

Like WTF did I just see. That's basic basketball knowledge in that situation. [/Old man rant]

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
@M.H.C. I know you tight. All Porter Jr gotta do is run to the basket and it's an easy alley but since he didn't, Murray gotta take that shot

giphy.gif

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I gotta quote this again cuz this shit got me heated.
That was damn near a 4 on 1 fast break and yet no one in a Denver uniform even attempted to cross the three point line. It looks like the thought of doing anything except taking a 3 never even crossed their minds.

Michael Porter Jr. had the easiest lane to hoop and should have been the one to cut to the basket. But even if he didn't that still leaves 2 other players that could have. If I'm Mike Malone, I'm running nothing but suicides and late game situations in practice today.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I gotta quote this again cuz this shit got me heated.
That was damn near a 4 on 1 fast break and yet no one in a Denver uniform even attempted to cross the three point line. It looks like the thought of doing anything except taking a 3 never even crossed their minds.

Michael Porter Jr. had the easiest lane to hoop and should have been the one to cut to the basket. But even if he didn't that still leaves 2 other players that could have. If I'm Mike Malone, I'm running nothing but suicides and late game situations in practice today.

That was Murray should have took the basket himself but you're right someone should have done something else besides being behind the three-point line....

That was fucking stupid..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Now look at this.
Sure we can talk about how people buried steph and said he was overrated and that people passed him as the best shooter
that he had to earn his spot back from people who never accomplished shit ETC ETC ETC ETC
we can talk about how he's doing this being doubled and triple teamed and facing box and 1's and all sorts of things out there to stop him and only him

WHATEVER TO ALL OF THAT.

In this graphic there's 1 thing that stands out to ME

Top left is best --- whatever

Bottom right is WORST SHOOTERS WITH EASIEST SHOTS

I see multiple warriors players in the bottom right portion lmaooooooo

So dude is getting tripled and being the best
and his teammates are getting EASY SHOTS and bricking em up

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor