NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I've honestly never thought of Lowry leaving Toronto but I'm not mad at this idea. Where you at Jack? Does this sound plausible and if so who do we give up to get him. I've never been a fan of trades that involve losing a ton of draft picks. But if there is no hope of trading Ben or Joel, then do we have the pieces for any big name trades?

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude can’t just put this up there and say that because James Harden only been there 3 games, Kyrie has missed at least 8 games and I think KD has missed at least 2 so who was playing and not playing during these wins and losses

Watching each game it's the approach of the team entering the game. Our focus ain't there when we going against the "teams we supposed to beat" vs contenders. That's coaching to me.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There was never any talk of a lack of chemistry by the Clippers until Paul George used it as an excuse for them losing and then everybody who became fans of theirs started going along with it. The Clippers didn’t add new pieces every week they did the samething the Lakers and Raptors did added pieces, one of those pieces being Paul George who has come up small in the playoffs many times before so I don’t know why people thought it was gonna be different this time. Nobody on the Clippers other than Kawhi had ever won anything so I never saw how they were being chosen as the best team in the NBA
You can't compare them though. Lowry, Van Fleet, Siakam...there core was there before Kawhi got there. Lebron was there before AD got there.

When you build a team you gotta have some type of cohesiveness....George sucking shouldn't have stopped the Clippers from getting to the WCF. But Harrell also sucked.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
When you build a team you gotta have some type of cohesiveness....George sucking shouldn't have stopped the Clippers from getting to the WCF. But Harrell also sucked.

In that particular matchup, if George feasted, they would've won easily. That team sucks on the perimeter. Harrell is too small which was proven in that series and every game against that particular team.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
I swear it seems like the coach's challenge only exist as a reason for the league to air more commercials during the fourth quarter of games.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Marv Albert is killing Giannis. :lol:
"Why take those shots? I just don't understand."

I feel him and I make fun of his shooting too, but...

We have to give him credit for at least attempting to shoot and expand his game! We talk shit all day about Ben Simmons not only not being able to shoot, but just not shooting!

I’ll still talk shit about his shooting, but I admire his desire and work ethic to keep shooting to get better.

He needs to work on that form though.