NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Another thing too is that Steve Nash is showing his inexperience. You have a kid that's hot from 3 but he can't hit a free throw. Either switch, double team his ass or send him to the line. But don't let him play one-on-one against your worst Defender. That stupid

Sexton is a good free throw shooter,he just had a bad night...

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Yall over exaggerating. The nets didn't even try to play hard until the 4th quarter. With that said Kyrie has to stop ball hogging and Nash needs to learn how to call a switch. The kid caught fire and the game was over

Doesn't matter when the Nets "decided" to play, they let Collin bust they ass for 20 straight points and they lost. Those are just the facts. No excuses or "Nets didn't try" bullshit.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
It's funny,how people were saying the Nets were going to blow the Cavs out despite the Cavs being the #2 defense in the league before the game

Now people are making excuses for the loss saying Kyrie was coming back and all this bullshit like Sexton wasn't coming back from injury....lol

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
@ansatsusha_gouki you see now why I'm disappointed that we couldn't keep Allen. One of the best offensive rebounders in the league and is top tier shot blocker and is only 22. Y'all take care of young fella. Highly intelligent and now highly motivated.

He outplayed Drummond, the Cavs need to give Allen a new contract now. The offense flowed very nicely with Jarrett in the game...There's no trying to dribble the ball down court, trying to act like he's Olajwon,he set screens and etc. He knows his role and does a great job doing it.

It was a breath of fresh air seeing Allen play. How the hell yall let him go is beyond me..

After,the trade happened, the Cavs GM mentioned he was trying to get Allen before the season but the Nets didn't want to let go of him...

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
Yall over exaggerating. The nets didn't even try to play hard until the 4th quarter. With that said Kyrie has to stop ball hogging and Nash needs to learn how to call a switch. The kid caught fire and the game was over
Next week is gonna be their kissing a big piece in Spencer dinweedi. Regardless of cab defensive ranking losing to them is bad

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Another thing too is that Steve Nash is showing his inexperience. You have a kid that's hot from 3 but he can't hit a free throw. Either switch, double team his ass or send him to the line. But don't let him play one-on-one against your worst Defender. That stupid
Going to be interesting if Kyrie buys into being the 3rd option. He went out tonight playing like he was the first option

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Doesn't matter when the Nets "decided" to play, they let Collin bust they ass for 20 straight points and they lost. Those are just the facts. No excuses or "Nets didn't try" bullshit.

‘The Nets almost lost to Orlando and the Bucks so it wasn’t a surprise to me that they lost tonight. The Nets are gonna be this years Clippers, media gonna talk about them being the best all season, and gonna make excuses for them when they lose. I remember last year whenever the Clippers would lose they’d be like “oh the Clippers don’t care about the regular season they only care about the playoffs and beating the Lakers”. I laughed my ass off when the Clippers got bounced in the second round watching all the shows on ESPN and FS1 backtracking acting like they were werent Clipper fans all year..lol

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
There should never be a time when Kyrie takes the ball down court and doesn't let Harden or KD touch it.

With that team he shouldn't be playing hero ball like Russ.

That‘s how Kyrie plays I don’t know why y’all thought it was going to be different.lol

Nets don't give a fuck about no Cavs. :lol: You not gonna see they best until they face someone they deem worthy enough to play against them.
Yo that's real spit because they were sleepwalking through the first three quarters. But once they turned it on they gave the cavs hell. Sexton won the game but it was Larry Nance hitting 3s that killed them. Will that happen again? Nope
Oh they still fucking suck. Good teams always lose to bad teams. They just don't play hard against Bad teams

Man I remember last year whenever the Clippers would lose a game people would be saying these same things, talking about the Clippers don’t care about the regular season they just care about the playoffs...lol

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
@ansatsusha_gouki you see now why I'm disappointed that we couldn't keep Allen. One of the best offensive rebounders in the league and is top tier shot blocker and is only 22. Y'all take care of young fella. Highly intelligent and now highly motivated.

Bro, if y'all would've been able to keep Allen, I would've become a Nets fan lol. Just playing but I've always liked dude. Y'all gone be scary once everybody learns how to play together. Y'all won't need Allen.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
That‘s how Kyrie plays I don’t know why y’all thought it was going to be different.lol

Man I remember last year whenever the Clippers would lose a game people would be saying these same things, talking about the Clippers don’t care about the regular season they just care about the playoffs...lol
Man that bubble championship is bullshit. Nobody mentions how the clippers were losing players to covid and other things. hell the Miami heat went to the NBA finals tells you everything you need to know about last season. That bubble shit doesn't count

alexw

Platinum Member
Nets won they're going to hard to beat.

Cavs won the Nets didnt play hard until the fourth quarter.

The amount of excuses are hilarious....lol
Oh please stop trying to sell us on the fucking cavaliers. They're fucking trash. Great teams always gets the other teams best shot in sports. So while you're sorry ass team thinks it's the super bowl it's just another game for them. Sexton played the game of his life. Larry Nance a 30% three-point shooter made clutch fucking threes. That's never happening again. the universe aligned for y'all last night and it's still took you two overtimes. the Nets are going to be fine you're going to continue being trash.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Embiid out there wilin' again. :yes: :clap: :clap: :clap:

vFMnNp.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Kevin Durant isnt a strong leader (like Kawhi) so the media has to coddle them in ways to keep their potential "rivalries" alive with another player. If you notice they never directly put pressure on those guys when they lose, there's always a scapegoat or excuse.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not an odd game from Drummond, he also that bullshit. The team plays better without him on the court because he turnover the ball way too much....

Most of the rebounds he gets are from shots he miss...

Apparently, you don't have a clue what you're talking about because the Nets start coming back when Drummond was on the court. After, a few minutes that's when Bickerstaff switched back to Allen for the rest of the game.
13 and 7 is not the standard for Drummond is my point. That’s a odd game from whether he gets rebounds from his own shot or what he didn’t do it yesterday.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I mean it doesn’t make it not true. Clippers in hindsight did what they were suppose to do. Got to the playoffs and lost before they could even get to the WCF. You can’t just put together a team on the fly and just wing it lol.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Who's gonna play defense for the Nets?

I was telling my boy yesterday, the Nets are a better big 2 than they are a big 3. They need to trade Kyrie and get some kind of defensive presence, on the wing and in the paint.

They cannot depend on DJ to be that guy. I'd just hack-a-SHAQ him to get him off the court.

The Nets are like Cell from DragonBall... this isn't their final form. I think the Nets to fear will be NEXT YEAR'S team. This team will be be fun to watch but I can't see them beating the Lakers

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Oh please stop trying to sell us on the fucking cavaliers. They're fucking trash. Great teams always gets the other teams best shot in sports. So while you're sorry ass team thinks it's the super bowl it's just another game for them. Sexton played the game of his life. Larry Nance a 30% three-point shooter made clutch fucking threes. That's never happening again. the universe aligned for y'all last night and it's still took you two overtimes. the Nets are going to be fine you're going to continue being trash.

Alex you at least gotta have a team(Not a player) to trash other niggas teams that ain't bandwagon. @ansatsusha_gouki stay true to his. Can we say the same about you? If you a Bron fan stfu cuz you follow him wherever he goes, Warriors fan stfu(cuz you ain't from the Bay) Harden fan stfu.... if you a Knicks fan than talk. If you a Lakers fan after their 10 years of failure but now hopped back on the train...stfu. you get the point

alexw

Platinum Member
Alex you at least gotta have a team(Not a player) to trash other niggas teams that ain't bandwagon. @ansatsusha_gouki stay true to his. Can we say the same about you? If you a Bron fan stfu cuz you follow him wherever he goes, Warriors fan stfu(cuz you ain't from the Bay) Harden fan stfu.... if you a Knicks fan than talk. If you a Lakers fan after their 10 years of failure but now hopped back on the train...stfu. you get the point

WTF are you talking about. I dont know where youve been but everybody knows im a knicks fan. So i recognize trash pretty easily and the cavs are trash. If steve nash had any clue that was a L from a team who wasnt trying for 3 quarters.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
WTF are you talking about. I dont know where youve been but everybody knows im a knicks fan. So i recognize trash pretty easily and the cavs are trash. If steve nash had any clue that was a L from a team who wasnt trying for 3 quarters.

Just saying fam. You a real Knicks fan than aight. Slander from a Knicks fan is accepted cuz we all in the same struggle.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro, if y'all would've been able to keep Allen, I would've become a Nets fan lol. Just playing but I've always liked dude. Y'all gone be scary once everybody learns how to play together. Y'all won't need Allen.

One of the reasons Allen was traded is because their high on this kid Claxton but he hasn't played yet this season due a knee injury. Not the rim protector like Allen but much better offensively and moves his feet as well defensively

Last edited:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ive said this 100x already lol
niggas arent getting up for the scrubs
while its the scrubs superbowl
plus nash has no idea what hes doing

This... This is it

Additionally, we're not a full team yet. We traded four guys for one so we still need to fill those in. I expect us to struggle until we can bring in some vets from the buyout market (Ariza, McGee, Lopez, Gay, Aldridge). Any of them dudes would help

Last edited: