NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ive said this 100x already lol
niggas arent getting up for the scrubs
while its the scrubs superbowl
plus nash has no idea what hes doing
Kyrie has basically been the issue. They played winning basketball when he was not available. It was night and day when Harden replaced Kyrie or when KD played without Kyrie

Kyrie does not value the premise of getting teammates easy buckets. Harden will come out and drop 8 to 12 dimes a game, allowing his team to get between 16 and 30pts just off easy buckets. Harden for example will never shot over a double team because he knows someone will be open. Man, Kyrie still be shooting over a double when he has so much fire power around him..lol

It like he would lose focus and start jacking up hero ball shots

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Ive said this 100x already lol
niggas arent getting up for the scrubs
while its the scrubs superbowl
plus nash has no idea what hes doing
This... This is it

As a member of a coaching staff that has two of his former players on it, just how much influence do you guys think D'Antoni has behind the scenes?

Is he really running shit and Nash just a figurehead, or is he really being the good assistant?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kid hot from 3 but can't hit a free throw
Nash " hey let's not foul...let him take the game tying 3"
Lol
MJ, Pippen or Kobe/Shaq, Wade/Bosh/Wade and Klay/Curry/Draymond earned the right to play through issues. KD/Kyrie/Harden have not proven they can be trusted to figure it out on the court :lol:

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
The loss to the Cavs means little to nothing in the grand scheme of things. This is going to be a Steve Nash moment. It makes little to no sense to play all three (KD, Kyrie and Harden) at the same time. I wonder how long it will take before he asks Harden or Kyrie to come off bench and lead the second offensive wave? When I match them up against the Lakers it becomes a little clear which team has the advantage and it's not the Lakers. We can talk depth. We can talk AD/LeBron but the Nets bring three of probably the top six shooters in the NBA. We're talking Curry class shooters. Who has that shit besides the Nets? Let's be honest. Their Achilles heal is easy to see. They're all strange muthafuckas and the question is whether three strange muthafuckas can play well with each other in four out of seven games.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kyrie may have some kind of Bi-polar or mental issues. His highs and lows are pretty sever. Two days ago he was in a low and now his laughing

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a member of a coaching staff that has two of his former players on it, just how much influence do you guys think D'Antoni has behind the scenes?

Is he really running shit and Nash just a figurehead, or is he really being the good assistant?

Honestly can't tell especially with them having mask on your not sure what's being said but I'll say this...

The obvious mistakes we've made in games screams rookie coach who's finding his footing. Will he find his footing is the question.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Honestly can't tell especially with them having mask on your not sure what's being said but I'll say this...

The obvious mistakes we've made in games screams rookie coach who's finding his footing
. Will he find his footing is the question.

I would like to believe that is the case, but having watched D'Antoni coach these last few years and not make critical substitutions and adjustments throughout his tenure here in Houston, I can honestly see him having way more influence than what's needed there in Brooklyn.

But I seriously hope you're right and that it's just Nash and the fact he's still green...

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
Kyrie may have some kind of Bi-polar or mental issues. His highs and lows are pretty sever. Two days ago he was in a low and now his laughing.

It's possible. He appears (keyword) to experience major depressive disorder symptoms. This is different from simply being depressed. When you suffer from that it's not only mental but physical as well. The equivalent of not wanting to do ANYTHING. I think he has a history and that's why he's treated that way.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I would like to believe that is the case, but having watched D'Antoni coach these last few years and not make critical substitutions and adjustments throughout his tenure here in Houston, I can honestly see him having way more influence than what's needed there in Brooklyn.

But I seriously hope you're right and that it's just Nash and the fact he's still green...

My gut tells me Nash ain't the guy but with them getting rid of Atkinson, they gotta make it work..

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I cant believe im defending brooklyn so much in here when theyre the little bros of nyc

but these niggas played one game together and the media and you cats are acting like they've imploded.
shit is wild
and hell if nash doubles, calls for a foul, etc they wouldve won 7 in a row
this shit is silly season

spider705

BGOL Investor
My gut tells me Nash ain't the guy but with them getting rid of Atkinson, they gotta make it work..

Like I said in my first post this morning, the Nets are a better big 2 than they are a big 3. There's no defensive presence on the perimeter or in the paint.

I dunno who's available but I think trading Kyrie could help them fill those deficiencies

spider705

BGOL Investor
I cant believe im defending brooklyn so much in here when theyre the little bros of nyc

but these niggas played one game together and the media and you cats are acting like they've imploded
shit is wild
and hell if nash doubles, calls for a foul, etc they wouldve won 7 in a row
this shit is silly season

I agree and disagree...

Yeah it's a bit early to really know what they will be, but we do know who those players are individually and that gives us a pretty good idea who they will be as a whole.

Maybe they work it out and set the nba on fire... but the concerns most of us expressed when this Harden trade went down (excessive dribbling, too many ball dominant players, Kyrie continuing to play hero ball, no defensive identity or presence) all played out last night against one of the worst offenses in the nba.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Kyrie may have some kind of Bi-polar or mental issues. His highs and lows are pretty sever. Two days ago he was in a low and now his laughing

He was smiling on the court too. Even in OT when Collin was hitting. He was just happy to be out there it seemed or "fake energy"

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The loss to the Cavs means little to nothing in the grand scheme of things. This is going to be a Steve Nash moment. It makes little to no sense to play all three (KD, Kyrie and Harden) at the same time. I wonder how long it will take before he asks Harden or Kyrie to come off bench and lead the second offensive wave? When I match them up against the Lakers it becomes a little clear which team has the advantage and it's not the Lakers. We can talk depth. We can talk AD/LeBron but the Nets bring three of probably the top six shooters in the NBA. We're talking Curry class shooters. Who has that shit besides the Nets? Let's be honest. Their Achilles heal is easy to see. They're all strange muthafuckas and the question is whether three strange muthafuckas can play well with each other in four out of seven games.

It's simple.... Nash should have keep Harris in the starting lineup....

Then Pull Kyrie early then have him run the 2nd unit with Green.... Staring the 2nd quarter....

Nash looking like Luke Walton out there...

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was smiling on the court too. Even in OT when Collin was hitting. He was just happy to be out there it seemed or "fake energy"
Kind of get the reports of being moody and wild mood swings. He seems to have real highs and real lows

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
KD losing doesnt benefit LeBron or his legacy. Dont project the hating ass ways and insecurity of Jordan stans on to Nick, he gives credit where its due.

Nick Wright is a simpleton. His analysis is sophomoric. Beneath LeBron and KD actually because Nick doesn't know sh**. There are far better opinions about LBJ and KD; neither needs a cosigner when it comes to their legacy. Deep down that sucka thinks his constant KD bashing made KD leave GS to prove he could do it elsewhere. (lol) Laughable.

alexw

Platinum Member
I hate that shit. Just because you may not get excited to play them doesn't mean you lose to them though. That's just dumb.

Sidenote: Nets are the 5th seed, Cavaliers are the 6th so... @alexw you might wanna chill on trashing those Cavs for right now.
Those cavs will be the 9 seed or worse at the end of the season. You ninjas really live in the moment.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Man that bubble championship is bullshit. Nobody mentions how the clippers were losing players to covid and other things. hell the Miami heat went to the NBA finals tells you everything you need to know about last season. That bubble shit doesn't count

lmaooo...man go on somewhere with that, you sounding like Skip Bayless acting like the Clippers was the only team missing players on and off due to COVID. The Heat did the samething the Raptors did when they won the championship, beat teams that were predicted to win. This new look Nets y’all crowning barely beat Orlando and the Bucks and now got beat by the Cavs, they’re gonna be this years Clippers from last year

I mean it doesn’t make it not true. Clippers in hindsight did what they were suppose to do. Got to the playoffs and lost before they could even get to the WCF. You can’t just put together a team on the fly and just wing it lol.

Teams do it all the time, the Lakers did it last year and the Raptors did it the year before them. How are you gonna say the Clippers did what they were supposed to do when not only didn’t they make it to the NBA Finals they didn’t even make it to the WCF FINALS

alexw

Platinum Member
lmaooo...man go on somewhere with that, you sounding like Skip Bayless acting like the Clippers was the only team missing players on and off due to COVID. The Heat did the samething the Raptors did when they won the championship, beat teams that were predicted to win. This new look Nets y’all crowning barely beat Orlando and the Bucks and now got beat by the Cavs, they’re gonna be this years Clippers from last year

no team had more players in and out than the clippers. im not a clippers fan its just facts. mofos couldnt get going. again that covid chip is bs. season shouldve been cancelled.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Oh please stop trying to sell us on the fucking cavaliers. They're fucking trash. Great teams always gets the other teams best shot in sports. So while you're sorry ass team thinks it's the super bowl it's just another game for them. Sexton played the game of his life. Larry Nance a 30% three-point shooter made clutch fucking threes. That's never happening again. the universe aligned for y'all last night and it's still took you two overtimes. the Nets are going to be fine you're going to continue being trash.

Sexton been averaging 26 points the last 30 games. Even,have a 40 point game in that time period against Celtics at the end of the season but somehow he had the game of his life...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

If,you don't know anything about the Cavs then say it but don't make shit up...

I find it funny,you would call them trash but probably didnt see one game until last night....

pookie

BGOL Investor
no team had more players in and out than the clippers. im not a clippers fan its just facts. mofos couldnt get going. again that covid chip is bs. season shouldve been cancelled.

Stop it, that’s an excuse...only reason people are saying the season should’ve been canceled is because the Lakers won,

if last season should have been canceled then this season should never have started

alexw

Platinum Member
Sexton been averaging 26 points the last 30 games. Even,have a 40 point game in that time period against Celtics at the end of the season but somehow he had the game of his life...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

If,you don't know anything about the Cavs then say it but don't make shit up...

I find it funny,you would call them trash but probably didnt see one game until last night....
What are you talking about I watched the Cavs when the Knicks beat that ass a couple weeks ago. I also saw the game where y'all barely beat us because of some bullshit referee calls

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Teams do it all the time, the Lakers did it last year and the Raptors did it the year before them. How are you gonna say the Clippers did what they were supposed to do when not only didn’t they make it to the NBA Finals they didn’t even make it to the WCF FINALS

Teams don't do it all the time and the Lakers core was built before AD got there. Clippers core was two bench players in Lou Williams and Harrell....

Same with the Raptors that Raptors team was there before Kawhi Leonard got there. Its one thing to add a piece but its another to add a piece every single week. You have to build some form of team chemistry. Clippers were not a good team. Personnel wise yea they were but when you got Paul George playing like shit it leaves little room for error.

pookie

BGOL Investor
Teams don't do it all the time and the Lakers core was built before AD got there. Clippers core was two bench players in Lou Williams and Harrell....

Same with the Raptors that Raptors team was there before Kawhi Leonard got there. Its one thing to add a piece but its another to add a piece every single week. You have to build some form of team chemistry. Clippers were not a good team. Personnel wise yea they were but when you got Paul George playing like shit it leaves little room for error.

There was never any talk of a lack of chemistry by the Clippers until Paul George used it as an excuse for them losing and then everybody who became fans of theirs started going along with it. The Clippers didn’t add new pieces every week they did the samething the Lakers and Raptors did added pieces, one of those pieces being Paul George who has come up small in the playoffs many times before so I don’t know why people thought it was gonna be different this time. Nobody on the Clippers other than Kawhi had ever won anything so I never saw how they were being chosen as the best team in the NBA

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like I said in my first post this morning, the Nets are a better big 2 than they are a big 3. There's no defensive presence on the perimeter or in the paint.

I dunno who's available but I think trading Kyrie could help them fill those deficiencies

No need to trade Ky, just hit the buyout market. First game playing together with no real practice under a rookie coach with a young team surrounding them. We gonna struggle but ain't no need to blow shit up.

Top tier talent always wins in the playoffs