NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Still under appreciated
Yup. :smh:

AUwVpA.jpg

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Told yall 3 years ago who he was. Yall called me a old hater tho.
I said it a year or so also that he was getting a major push for whatever reason, and I got called a casual and didn't respect him, his game or his team and what they've accomplished.

I just left it alone then. Dude's game is pure athleticism... nothing more, nothing less. And that can be taken away easily, with father time still being undefeated or (God forbid) an injury.

Like Simmons, I want him to succeed. I want him to put in the work. Get the right people in his camp to help develop his game and push him to the next level.... because the day you have to respect a Giannis jump shot because he can knock it down consistently is the day the nba will get flipped on its fuckin head. He will be unstoppable.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
When are they gonna toss this dude out of here?

Wtf... How is the NBA cool with that? Shaq is annoying as fuck
I'm waiting for a player to say live "Man fuck you!!" It's coming too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't think Shaq is doing it maliciously though. I just think that's his method of motivation. My pops was like that. Ja Morant said his dad was his "biggest hater". I mean it could work or it could backfire. You could spend so much energy trying to prove your pops/doubters wrong that you stunt your overall development or you could harness that energy and be the best player you can be and still say fuck everybody at the end.
Shaq has been bitter for a long time. Never really understood his hate for the younger players. It just proves again that money doesn’t make you happy.
How wasnt it malicious? Shaq isnt his dad, nor family member, nor friend. Trying to humiliate someone on national tv isnt motivational. And how does he know that kid isnt motivated already? It was a crab moment to keep himself in the spotlight. Shaq knows how media works so he did that weak shit. And if the kid does ball out of control he can take credit...its pure fuckery. The nba should fine him.
Shaq's constant hating has actually made me less engaged with Inside the NBA as a whole. In fact the whole show just seems off this year. Kenny and Enrie are the only ones who seems interested in the actual games being played.

Chuck and his bullshit guarantees minus whale be officially sponsored by Draft Kings at this point. And Shaq never has anything nice to say. Not about the current players, their guest hosts, or even the other anchors.

I wouldn't be mad if the show retired Shaq and Chuck and brought in some blood.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Damn Shaq.

this veterans better be REAL careful...

cause as media SHIFTS and these young folk are taking over in ways these vets could NEVER imagine

these young men are NOT dependent on newspapers radio and media like that

they building partnerships.

that's why these old white sports talking heads are MAD that they are LOSING their influence

that is why so many of these retired athletes are MAD cause they never were able to take ADVANTAGE like that in their prime.

You can call all these new players ""SENSITIVE" all you want...

but funny how when these vets did the SAME THINGS and WORSE

yelling at reporters yelling at fans ATTACKING reporters and fans not speaking to teammates not showing up leaking stuff to the press etc...

I NEVER hear them talk about that sh*t they use to pull back in the days?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Shaq's constant hating has actually made me less engaged with Inside the NBA as a whole. In fact the whole show just seems off this year. Kenny and Enrie are the only ones who seems interested in the actual games being played.

Chuck and his bullshit guarantees minus whale be officially sponsored by Draft Kings at this point. And Shaq never has anything nice to say. Not about the current players, their guest hosts, or even the other anchors.

I wouldn't be mad if the show retired Shaq and Chuck and brought in some blood.
I agree them two assholes really bring the show down. Shaq always hatin and Charles consistently saying stupid shit. :smh:

Uh3gA5.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
How wasnt it malicious? Shaq isnt his dad, nor family member, nor friend. Trying to humiliate someone on national tv isnt motivational. And how does he know that kid isnt motivated already? It was a crab moment to keep himself in the spotlight. Shaq knows how media works so he did that weak shit. And if the kid does ball out of control he can take credit...its pure fuckery. The nba should fine him.

I understand that but Shaq did the same thing to Embiid and Embiid just said, "Alright I hear you and I'll work on it" and Embiid went out the next game and balled out. So I'm guessing Shaq thought the same would happen with Mitchell. I'm just throwing that out there. Shaq is a notorious hater but I don't think he's hating on Mitchell.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think Shaq is doing it maliciously though. I just think that's his method of motivation. My pops was like that. Ja Morant said his dad was his "biggest hater". I mean it could work or it could backfire. You could spend so much energy trying to prove your pops/doubters wrong that you stunt your overall development or you could harness that energy and be the best player you can be and still say fuck everybody at the end.

Shaq’s not their Dad. I get what Shaq’s trying to do but it’s wrong in my opinion.

If you’re having a formal interview and that come up then cool, but that shouldn’t have been said at that time.

Lower9Nupe

Rising Star
Registered
this veterans better be REAL careful...cause as media SHIFTS and these young folk are taking over in ways these vets could NEVER imagine these young men are NOT dependent on newspapers radio and media like that they building partnerships. that's why these old white sports talking heads are MAD that they are LOSING their influence that is why so many of these retired athletes are MAD cause they never were able to take ADVANTAGE like that in their prime. You can call all these new players ""SENSITIVE" all you want...but funny how when these vets did the SAME THINGS and WORSE yelling at reporters yelling at fans ATTACKING reporters and fans not speaking to teammates not showing up leaking stuff to the press etc...I NEVER hear them talk about that sh*t they use to pull back in the days?

My take? There's a way to do things. A way to speak. A way to teach. A way to encourage. A way to disparage. What I don't get is why you see so many retired players struggling to compliment and challenge younger players. Shaq has seen it all. Done it all. He has a wealth of knowledge to drop (doesn't mean it's all great) and in that moment he could have crafted his words a LOT better. It's like I tell my younger Frat brothers. I had my time in the sun. Nothing worse than an old dude trying to make THEIR JOURNEY seem better than those coming up. It's THEIR time and I'm here to help them. These older dudes aren't resources these days, just contrarians. That may NOT have been his intent, but it looks like it was interpreted that way.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
this maybe the greatest individual game ever played by one person. Wilt dropped a 100 but it was against little white boys. That 81 was against people on his level. Hell that whole month he was scorching hot. RIP KB

Shit is mid, he did it against the worst team in the league. Wilt wouldntve got on a chopper with a bunch of soccer moms. He was blacker than that.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I had coaches like that too. The action is commonplace just not publicly

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Chuck can still drop a gem or two that will have me in stitches, but I'm actually concerned for his health at this point. Whenever he starts slurring his words or repeating the same thing, I have a flashback to the time Jerry Lawler had a heart attack on live TV.

We all know Barkley ain't never been a poster child for good health. They had a triple header about a week or so ago and I couldn't tell if his face looked droopy cause he was tired or if he was having a mini stroke. Real shit.

I ain't trying see Chuck fall out on national tv.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

What about speaking the wrong language to jokic?
Or not knowing who the person they're interviewing is and saying so?

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
What about speaking the wrong language to jokic?
Or not knowing who the person they're interviewing is and saying so?

Great example because it's all dumb things to say but in this instance I doubt he was being a hater. Next time he should just leave his "tactics" to himself or until he can talk to that player in person. Shaq raves on Spida usually and Mitchell has gotten better every year so I don't see the malicious intent in this particular interview.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Great example because it's all dumb things to say but in this instance I doubt he was being a hater. Next time he should just leave his "tactics" to himself or until he can talk to that player in person. Shaq raves on Spida usually and Mitchell has gotten better every year so I don't see the malicious intent in this particular interview.

Just consistent with his overall personality on the show as a hater and sensitive so it's hard to choose when he's being himself and when he isn't