NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He was clutch for the Spurs and the Raptors....

No he wasnt, he averaged 17 points a game for the Spurs when the won. Kawhi's late game clutch numbers are horrible, Ill see if I can find the graphic again. He is a good team player that won on talented teams but has never put a team on his back and is not a good leader. The media and fans know this, which is why he is never scrutinized. When you choke a 3-1 lead you can no longer be considered "clutch", sorry.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
So @ansatsusha_gouki, what we getting out of this Kevin Porter Jr kid?

Scouts were saying he's a Harden-lite before the draft. The Cavs wanted to make him the franchise player but his off the field issues outweigh the talent.

He can score and defend even though he has lapses. The organization need to tell him from day 1 that they won't tolerate his bullshit or he's out of the league.

Like,I said good player and could be a franchise player but Silas and the GM need to sit him down and tell him,he can't fuck up.

He's a likable guy because the Cavs players love him but they understand, why the Koby Altman let him go. Altman is trying to build a winning culture and doesn't want it to be ruined by a single incident....

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Scouts were saying he's a Harden-lite before the draft. The Cavs wanted to make him the franchise player but his off the field issues outweigh the talent.

He can score and defend even though he has lapses. The organization need to tell him from day 1 that they won't tolerate his bullshit or he's out of the league.

Like,I said good player and could be a franchise player but Silas and the GM need to sit him down and tell him,he can't fuck up.

He's a likable guy because the Cavs players love him but they understand, why the Koby Altman let him go. Altman is trying to build a winning culture and doesn't want it to be ruined by a single incident....

I think the Rockets taking a chance on him because they have John Lucas on the staff. Lucas has worked with a lot of players who's had off court issues & is a mentor for a lot of them. Lucas himself is a great redemption story that Porter can learn from.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I think the Rockets taking a chance on him because they have John Lucas on the staff. Lucas has worked with a lot of players who's had off court issues & is a mentor for a lot of them. Lucas himself is a great redemption story that Porter can learn from.

If,Lucas can't get through him then he'll be out of the league. I do hope,he does though,KPJ is really talented.

He spend alot of time with Melo before the two incidents...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Welvin got kicked out for yelling at his rook!! :lol:

Lets see Wardell hold it down now..

This shit was atrocious
How you get ejected for yelling instructions to your own teammate?
There was no flow to this game teams over the limit at the beginning of the quarter
I'm not here to say if any calls were good or not I'm here to say nobody could play basketball out there... and that's the knicks strategy so tip your cap to them for playing basketball the knicks are famous for
uncoordinated ugly hackathons

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

I've honestly never thought of Lowry leaving Toronto but I'm not mad at this idea. Where you at Jack? Does this sound plausible and if so who do we give up to get him. I've never been a fan of trades that involve losing a ton of draft picks. But if there is no hope of trading Ben or Joel, then do we have the pieces for any big name trades?

Take Thybulle and Joe but under no circumstances am I trading Maxey. Dude is a star in the making. Mark my words.

FSuxx1.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
Take Thybulle and Joe but under no circumstances am I trading Maxey. Dude is a star in the making. Mark my words.
See I'm not trying to lose Thybulle, Maxey, or Shake. I wish we could trade Harris and Simmons, but no one except maybe the Knicks is touching Harris and his contract with a 10 foot pole. Cotdamn I hate that contract.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
See I'm not trying to lose Thybulle, Maxey, or Shake. I wish we could trade Harris and Simmons, but no one except maybe the Knicks is touching Harris and his contract with a 10 foot pole. Cotdamn I hate that contract.
True. I agree. Doc getting the best out of Harris though you have to admit that. I do believe Morey will try to move him either before the deadline or in the offseason. Simmons too. If Darryl can get rid of that Horford contract he can move anybody.

NxdT5a.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
When are they gonna toss this dude out of here?

I don't think Shaq is doing it maliciously though. I just think that's his method of motivation. My pops was like that. Ja Morant said his dad was his "biggest hater". I mean it could work or it could backfire. You could spend so much energy trying to prove your pops/doubters wrong that you stunt your overall development or you could harness that energy and be the best player you can be and still say fuck everybody at the end.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
I don't think Shaq is doing it maliciously though. I just think that's his method of motivation. My pops was like that. Ja Morant said his dad was his "biggest hater". I mean it could work or it could backfire. You could spend so much energy trying to prove your pops/doubters wrong that you stunt your overall development or you could harness that energy and be the best player you can be and still say fuck everybody at the end.
Shaq has been bitter for a long time. Never really understood his hate for the younger players. It just proves again that money doesn’t make you happy.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
He’s nice, he reminded me of Harden with his moves on high school and college.

If he gets his mind right and the right coaching, watch out!

It's crazy because the rookie we got on our roster now, Mason Jones, plays a lot like Harden too

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

How wasnt it malicious? Shaq isnt his dad, nor family member, nor friend. Trying to humiliate someone on national tv isnt motivational. And how does he know that kid isnt motivated already? It was a crab moment to keep himself in the spotlight. Shaq knows how media works so he did that weak shit. And if the kid does ball out of control he can take credit...its pure fuckery. The nba should fine him.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Why cant Shaq build himself up by tearing down Spida and current players? Aint yall been on Michael Jordan's dick the last 20 years for the same shit? Im confused. Shaq literally comes from that same era and is merely keeping the tradition alive of denigrating active players and playing up how much tougher he had it. Now that he does it, its a problem? :lol: Shaq has 4 rings, he can say whatever he wants to Spida who has 0 and never won nothing, lil nigga.