NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Congrats to LeBron on becoming an MVP Finalist in the Western Conference. After hearing how you couldn't play over there for a decade, its hilarious seeing you outperform lesser players that were supposedly better, just for playing in the West. Its also amazing to see you actually lead the league in assists playing in the Western Conference. And you're not even "the 2nd greatest PG ever behind Magic". :ssshhh:

I now look forward to seeing posters that dissed the "weak East" the last decade demand that a non-ADOS in that conference win it.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
George Paul need to shut the fuck up. This dude is acting like he won something. He couldn't beat Lebron in the East and last year was sent home by Dame. He's the total opposite of Lebron when he plays in the playoffs. People alwayys criticize Harden for his playoff appearance this dude never shows up at all..

Playoff P :dunno:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Zion isn't 100%

What's the sleeve on one leg

and dude gets tired from two minutes on the court

He's worth too much money to the NBA, Pelicans and Jordan Brand

They need to get his big ass a trainer and chef

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I remember when people said the Lakers trading their young core was a bad move

When I look at that young core around the league, Ingram, Zo, Hart, Randolph. They're not exactly contributing to winning.

Ingram has become a better shooter, but has regressed defensively

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I wonder why NBA and MLB ratings are taking a nose dive while the NHL ratings are inclining. NBA got some ratings dropping below WWE, and this is WWE without any of their stars left

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
This nigga just paid $50k to say a few dumb ass words. I mean I agree, he def needs to get out of Phoenix but that shit ain't worth 50K even to a millionaire. Book ain't even coming to GS, that's like a regular dude(money wise) spending a stack on a chick and getting no pussy. Stop it lol

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I wonder why NBA and MLB ratings are taking a nose dive while the NHL ratings are inclining. NBA got some ratings dropping below WWE, and this is WWE without any of their stars left

Maybe they lost their MAGA supporters

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
How do you explain MLB tho if we go with that theory? Most live sports actually been doing struggle ratings since they've returned which goes against the theory that ppl were just starving for live sports. The big winner so far of sports in this new climate is Dana White's shady ass with the UFC. I think cornhole got an uptick as well

Maybe they lost their MAGA supporters

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Nba games be on all while I'm at work n shit... and mlb let their played kneel so they lost a big chunk of fan base

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Tuesday is going to be big

Houston and San Antonio
Portland and Dallas
Memphis and Boston

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8PfkiV.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
How do you explain MLB tho if we go with that theory? Most live sports actually been doing struggle ratings since they've returned which goes against the theory that ppl were just starving for live sports. The big winner so far of sports in this new climate is Dana White's shady ass with the UFC. I think cornhole got an uptick as well
I think the biggest reason for the ratings dip is people can't get use to no fans being in the stands. You know crakkkas can't ajust ofr adapt to nothing if they can't have shit their way. The way their use too. The most selfish muthafuckas on the planet since day 1.

dJX0Os.jpg

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dame and his sister are from Oakland

and PG looks like a clown to everyone, because he wifed a stripper, but didn't want to claim the baby at first

If I recall correctly, not only did he wife a stripper but he offered her a million for an abortion before wifing her. :smh: :lol:

Im with Lillard on this one. PG is a clown.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
If you're a fan of a West Coast team the start times are a bitch plus baseball just looks horrible without fans.

Baseball is horrible WITH fans but it doesn't help that a whole team had to be quarantined. NFL season and maybe next NBA season about to be the same way. I don't see this shit working outside of a bubble environment. Covid is here to stay. I just hope that bitch hop in line with the common cold at some point and stop killing folks.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Can Luka win a playoff game before he's crowned the best player in the league?

He's a really good player
But when you white it hits different I guess.

Lord knows I'm not a harden apologist but the way they reacted to Luka throwing a between the legs pass like a revelation while harden does that shit almost once a game?

Sheesh

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Luka is about to become every white reporter and fans favorite player if he isn't already

He is already Larry bird

Ppl will leave out dude has been a pro since he was 13
He's 21 but he's been a pro for 8 years already
Yes that is why he doesn't seem like a rookie lol

Cause America is the place that needs to exploit your growth for profit before you can get paid

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
gotta see how Luka performs in the playoffs before being able to put him above a Harden, as of right now he's just a white euro harden to me. Ppl going too far saying he's already top 5, Harden's not in my top 5 so Luka not in consideration of top 5 for me til i see what he does in playoffs