NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Welp the Beige bitch is done. Left the game against the Wizards with a left knee injury. He kindly went 2 for 10 with 8 points before exiting. Man fuck this dude completely. :smh: Embiid out there puttin in work at least.

9RWpKA.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
MPJ!!!

Man where the fuck them Clippers and Lakers at. Nuggets almost ready.. Wait till Jamal Murray gets back.

Oh, as you can see, the season can continue. Forget what I was talking about a few days ago:) :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I dont get it. Michael Jordan said Steph Curry wasnt a HOFer yet this past preseason and nobody called him out for it and pretty much agreed. Why is everyone coming for Bomani. Its not like he's built an entire journalistic career trashing the guy. :dunno:

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
Paul Pierce hate for Lebron runs deep. How long has it been since they even played against each other? So he shades CP3 and Brons (who are buddy’) hairline in pregame. Is this a beauty pageant or basketball? And it wasn’t done playfully either.

I do like OKC‘S backcourt.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
MPJ!!!

Man where the fuck them Clippers and Lakers at. Nuggets almost ready.. Wait till Jamal Murray gets back.

Oh, as you can see, the season can continue. Forget what I was talking about a few days ago:) :lol:

You guys are good

Hell, I'm wondering if you guys might be too deep

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Having hair must be going to Bomani's head:D nah but seriously wtf is he talking about smh. Niggas love to disrespect Steph even though he changed the way game is fucking played. Whether you like the new style or not(I don't. Too many 3's) he changed that shit. That says everything. Steph a mf GOAT in his own right

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Paul Pierce hate for Lebron runs deep. How long has it been since they even played against each other? So he shades CP3 and Brons (who are buddy’) hairline in pregame. Is this a beauty pageant or basketball? And it wasn’t done playfully either.

I do like OKC‘S backcourt.
What happend? I missed it.

v2CCQ7.jpg

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
What happend? I missed it.

So he basically says, “between Lebron and CP3 which one of them is going to give up and go bald first?”

Ill go back and see if I can get the direct quote. Jalen starts laughing hysterically, like he can’t breathe. They cut away and the game starts shortly after. PP times it perfectly as a parting shot before the game starts.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
So he basically says, “between Lebron and CP3 which one of them is going to give up and go bald first?”

Ill go back and see if I can get the direct quote. Jalen starts laughing hysterically, like he can’t breathe. They cut away and the game starts shortly after. PP times it perfectly as a parting shot before the game starts.
I thought they took that idiot Pierce off the air. He's horrible. I hate him with all my heart and soul. :smh:

sOWkqn.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@dtownsfinest I should have listened to you about that Beige bitch long ago. I hate him so much. He's such a faggot. It's patehtic. :smh:

kEmuVY.jpg
I'm hard headed...I played him in some of my daily lineups today......I thought it was gonna be a good matchup....

Man I should've known man when they was talking about how he improved his 3 point shot........

I stand by though I just don't think he and Embid are the best fit together. Give him a squad with some shooters surrounding him and I think he'll be straight.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm hard headed...I played him in some of my daily lineups today......I thought it was gonna be a good matchup....

Man I should've known man when they was talking about how he improved his 3 point shot........

I stand by though I just don't think he and Embid are the best fit together. Give him a squad with some shooters surrounding him and I think he'll be straight.
Simmons gott fuckin go. Embiid out there bussin' everybody's ass meanwhile this nigga just either standing around or throwing up bullshit. He has the heart of a Care Bear. :smh:

tzj9tN.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Simmons gott fuckin go. Embiid out there bussin' everybody's ass meanwhile this nigga just either standing around or throwing up bullshit. He has the heart of a Care Bear. :smh:

tzj9tN.jpg
Shit man I can't fucking call it. What's the trade market looking like for Simmons? Is it worth trading him if you don't get shit back in return?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Shit man I can't fucking call it. What's the trade market looking like for Simmons? Is it worth trading him if you don't get shit back in return?
I'm just sick of him. You won't get shit back probably. Maybe a change of coaches will help cause Brown's ass is outta there hopefully. Bring in Mark Jackson.

syO0vH.jpg

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
hey really are. If they wanted too they could next season bundle up and trade a few guys and still have a nice team.

They got too many scorers when everyone is back and healthy and its not enough minutes for all of them. Its going to be interesting to see how Malone dish out minutes in the playoffs, it can go either way when cats try to do too much trying to play the hero. He's going to have to know which player to stick with & trim minutes. Playoffs exposed their defense last year against a good backcourt in Dame & C.J

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They got too many scorers when everyone is back and healthy and its not enough minutes for all of them. Its going to be interesting to see how Malone dish out minutes in the playoffs, it can go either way when cats try to do too much trying to play the hero. He's going to have to know which player to stick with & trim minutes. Playoffs exposed their defense last year against a good backcourt in Dame & C.J
Shit they all hurt are they all gonna be healthy?

He acts like he doesn't know what to do with MPJ for whatever reason.

Jokic, Milsap, Harris, Barton, Murray, MPJR, Morris, Plumlee and Grant should be his solid rotation for the playoffs.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
You guys are good

Hell, I'm wondering if you guys might be too deep

Yes that is a problem because Mike Malone's punk ass doesn't keep the best players on the floor. On me when Will Barton gets back, he better come off the bench and keep MPJ as a starter. But knowing Malone...Porter will be benched.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Pierce, Jalen etc. all seem corny as fuck. They try way too hard...
Pierce is super corny and stupid. I like Jalen. He needs to stop singing songs going into break though. He talks over the host sometimes when he does that and he ain't suppose to be doin that shit. :lol: :lol: Now that get annoying sometimes I agree. But fuck Pierce completely.

BSDF63.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I'm rooting for everybody light skinned to beat this nigga. Please ruin his legacy and make him shut up. I swear we didnt have to worry but this hotep political bullshit with Kobe and Mike. They got white-in-laws and avoided this crap. "Killer instinct"

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm rooting for everybody light skinned to beat this nigga. Please ruin his legacy and make him shut up. I swear we didnt have to worry but this hotep political bullshit with Kobe and Mike. They got white-in-laws and avoided this crap. "Killer instinct"

You on one. Trolling hard for the cause. You gonna liberate niggas from their light skinned relatives from your soapbox on this BGOL corner huh.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
You on one. Trolling hard for the cause. You gonna liberate niggas from their light skinned relatives from your soapbox on this BGOL corner huh.

Seeing light skin and biracial people dominate dark skinned black people is very liberating to me. It proves proximity to whiteness makes you greater.