NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can Luka win a playoff game before he's crowned the best player in the league?

He's a really good player
But when you white it hits different I guess.

Lord knows I'm not a harden apologist but the way they reacted to Luka throwing a between the legs pass like a revelation while harden does that shit almost once a game?

Sheesh

Well Dallas ain't beating the Clippers in the 1st round so look for everyone in the media to still cape for Luka.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
let me see luka take his team to the western conference finals twice and make no less than the semi -conference finals since coming to that team.that's what harden did.

Luka is white, he doesnt need a body of work. If he beat the Rockets in the playoffs this year, everyone would say he's better. He doesnt have to prove it long term.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Can Luka win a playoff game before he's crowned the best player in the league?

He's a really good player
But when you white it hits different I guess.

Lord knows I'm not a harden apologist but the way they reacted to Luka throwing a between the legs pass like a revelation while harden does that shit almost once a game?

Sheesh

We hear you Bills loud and clear and agree with you.. I don't even like Harden but gotdamn:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If you're a fan of a West Coast team the start times are a bitch plus baseball just looks horrible without fans.
Man them east coast start times are a blessing for us on the east. :lol:

rRHUoN.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
gotta see how Luka performs in the playoffs before being able to put him above a Harden, as of right now he's just a white euro harden to me. Ppl going too far saying he's already top 5, Harden's not in my top 5 so Luka not in consideration of top 5 for me til i see what he does in playoffs
Agreed. Let's see how he does in the post season 1st.

eDUQtJ.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
We hear you Bills loud and clear and agree with you.. I don't even like Harden but gotdamn:

See they're about to Jason Williams Luka. I never got to appreciate Jason Williams, because I hated his nickname, and thought he was overrated because of the way they talked about him. Meanwhile Bibby actually led his team to wins.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Porter is becoming who I saw in high school. It was a good risk by Denver, because they were deep enough where they didn't need him and could bring him along slowly.

If he can stay healthy. I remember seeing him before his junior year and not being impressed, and thinking he was overrated. He was totally different the next summer and he could do everything so easy on offense.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Porter is becoming who I saw in high school. It was a good risk by Denver, because they were deep enough where they didn't need him and could bring him along slowly.

If he can stay healthy. I remember seeing him before his junior year and not being impressed, and thinking he was overrated. He was totally different the next summer and he could do everything so easy on offense.

Dude is going to be a problem offensively. Crazy thing is I think Bol Bol could be something special in a few years. I gotta give Denver credit for getting some hidden gems in their drafts

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Waiters has been a good pick up, because he's someone who can create his own shot when Lebron is out. So teams can't just key on AD.

Him and Kuz are actually threats to score.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dude is going to be a problem offensively. Crazy thing is I think Bol Bol could be something special in a few years. I gotta give Denver credit for getting some hidden gems in their drafts

@M.H.C.

You guys could do it, because of good drafting. You guys had house money, so you could take risk on players who had questionable injury histories.

Teams like Phoenix and New York can't afford to fuck up and need players to play immediately.

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

MPJ and Bol Bol will get that dude Tim off hook for that fucking Donovan Mitchell bullshit trade. Mitchell and Murray would've been fucking nasty at this point. Jokic let him off the hook for trading Rudy Gobert though.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I forgot that TJ Warren and Butler had beef earlier in the season

Looks like Jimmy won this round :dunno:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I forgot that TJ Warren and Butler had beef earlier in the season

Looks like Jimmy won this round :dunno:

TJ bitched up in the 2nd half. He better come correct their next game or i'm going to place him under "Fraud". He's been lights out all Bubble but his big test has always been Jimmy because of that beef.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
TJ bitched up in the 2nd half. He better come correct their next game or i'm going to place him under "Fraud". He's been lights out all Bubble but his big test has always been Jimmy because of that beef.

That reminds me, I need to look at Joe Harris contract situation

I was looking at him yesterday thinking, this is UVA Joe Harris?

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Bubble or not, I don't understand purposely losing games. Lebron James and AD been in there damn near the whole 4th and you sit your starters the entire 4th. Why not even try to win?

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bubble or not, I don't understand purposely losing games. Lebron James and AD been in there damn near the whole 4th and you sit your starters the entire 4th. Why not even try to win?

The Lakers are trying to win lol

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
and Lebron's hair is struggling in the bubble :smh:

Dude should have tested out the baldy in quarantine

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though the Lakers won, they should be concerned. They had to fight to the end to beat a Denver team that didn't play all their stars.

If the Blazers get in that 8 spot its going to be trouble for the Lake show.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even though the Lakers won, they should be concerned. They had to fight to the end to beat a Denver team that didn't play all their stars.

If the Blazers get in that 8 spot its going to be trouble for the Lake show.

You’re right, as a Lakers fan. I don’t trust the Lakers, I never know what team’s gonna show up? :smh: