NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
This was a good game @M.H.C.

We needed some confidence and a win going in to the playoffs

Nah man fuck that lol. Y'all didn't need this shit. Yall know Y'all good. Just playing, yeah it was a good game and I knew that was cash money from Kuz. Good for his confidence for real though.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I can't stand this cac, he'll be whining like a bitch when Boston gets ousted in the playoffs.
Yup. A fuckin pain in the ass. :angry:

COg5K3.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

It's funny how Skip can criticize Dame when George Paul haven't gone out of the first round since 2014. Like,I said the other day,he has the Peyton Manning syndrome...He plays well in the regular season but disappears in the playoffs.

At least,Harden and Dame can say they went to the Conference Finals.

This dude forced his way out of OKC to play with Kawhi. What he did was even more egregious what KD did, if you ask me.

At least,Dame owned up to fucking up against the Clippers. This dude George Paul talking about Dame took a bad shot jn the playoffs last year...

It seems like everyone likes to shoot the game winning shot on George Paul

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Suns 7-0. Memphis might mess around and miss out completely. I mean I'd rather see Dame than the Grizz with just Ja in that first round anyway

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Suns 7-0. Memphis might mess around and miss out completely. I mean I'd rather see Dame than the Grizz with just Ja in that first round anyway

Memphis might as well start packing to leave the bubble. It'll be the Suns & Blazers for the play in more than likely.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered
It's funny how Skip can criticize Dame when George Paul haven't gone out of the first round since 2014. Like,I said the other day,he has the Peyton Manning syndrome...He plays well in the regular season but disappears in the playoffs.

At least,Harden and Dame can say they went to the Conference Finals.

This dude forced his way out of OKC to play with Kawhi. What he did was even more egregious what KD did, if you ask me.

At least,Dame owned up to fucking up against the Clippers. This dude George Paul talking about Dame took a bad shot jn the playoffs last year...

It seems like everyone likes to shoot the game winning shot on George Paul

How sway?

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
That should be a serious 2-3 game suspension. Dude got next as the head of the league and he is head butting people.
I'm telling you what it is dude needs to fuck something. They'll give him a game but they're not trying to fuck up the ratings for the playoffs

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Can't forget, Giannis team has the better but,who cares since he's in the East....

I like Lebron but he shouldn't get the MVP over Giannis....

Especially when he's probably going to be DPOY

So you're saying he's the best defensive player, had the best team record wise

and AD versus Middleton? Who is taking Middleton?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That should be a serious 2-3 game suspension. Dude got next as the head of the league and he is head butting people.

Giannis isnt ADOS. Even after this, cacs will still root for him over Bron. He's still safer and less threatening, he doesnt have a sports agency or dive into US politics. Any Black American player that did this would be stigmatized with it the entire playoff. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.