NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If we get a Bucks Lakers Final it'll be interesting to see. LeBron has won 2 Gold medals for the US, but White Americans are gonna overwhelmingly cheer for Giannis and the Bucks to win. It kinda kills the "white people dont know the difference between ADOS and immigrants" argument. And highlights how US Sports is centered around Black Americans being the biggest villains and greatest evil. This playoffs is gonna be fun and an eye opener to ALOT of people. :yes:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Fuckin' Dame. Man I love to see him go off....against any OTHER team:hmm:

Why the Pelicans even make the trip:smh:. Shoutout to the Suns. Yo I hope we get a Pacers-Heat 1st round cuz TJ Warren been ballin' and Jimmy Butler is probably the one who woke him up.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Anthony Davis proved last night hes the MVP and best player on the Lakers. He plays alot better when Bron aint on the court. AD is a more proven leader and champion than LeBron.

Am I doing it right Team Light Skin?

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Fuckin' Dame. Man I love to see him go off....against any OTHER team:hmm:

Why the Pelicans even make the trip:smh:. Shoutout to the Suns. Yo I hope we get a Pacers-Heat 1st round cuz TJ Warren been ballin' and Jimmy Butler is probably the one who woke him up.

When he gets it going :smh:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Horford is playing well.

mRTkbp.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Toronto was supposed to be the hottest team, then tonight happen

There doesn't seem to be any consistency in the bubble

Clippers and Portland should be interesting tomorrow

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Toronto was supposed to be the hottest team, then tonight happen

There doesn't seem to be any consistency in the bubble

Clippers and Portland should be interesting tomorrow

Toronto really has nothing to play for until the playoffs, they got the 2 seed locked. In the bubble with no home court advantage for anyone I can see them taking out the Bucks. Fuck it i think they will come out the East.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Donovan Fuckin' Mitchell:oops: I will always hate the Nuggets traded him and Gobert

Jokic showing some balls tho. Finally didn't bitch up in the clutch. Double OT, let's get it!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
That was a terrible last possession for Utah. They had four and some change. They should have had something the coach runs in practice, so they could get out of the back court.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor

With all this being said. The Clippers helped us out. Lillard would have been a severe problem for us in the first round.

And Lillard can't be so upset. He choked. He's damn near a 90% free throw shooter.

and he did the wave shit before :dunno:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

George Paul need to shut the fuck up. This dude is acting like he won something. He couldn't beat Lebron in the East and last year was sent home by Dame. He's the total opposite of Lebron when he plays in the playoffs. People alwayys criticize Harden for his playoff appearance this dude never shows up at all..