NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I didnt pay close attention but did he have a better year then Grant who he's replacing?

He's not replacing Grant. Aaron Gordon is(who also got paid crazy. Nuggets spending big lol)

MPJ is a 3. He can play the 4 but he's a natural at the 3 cuz....all he does is shoot lol. He can rebound and get a block tho.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nonetheless, this is how MPJ feels about all the "overpaid" comments he's got today around the world :lol:

You okay with the contract M?

H3vgS8.jpg

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
He's not replacing Grant. Aaron Gordon is(who also got paid crazy. Nuggets spending big lol)

MPJ is a 3. He can play the 4 but he's a natural at the 3 cuz....all he does is shoot lol. He can rebound and get a block tho.

Hmmm... i hear you fam but i could have sworn the reports were that they let Grant go so that Porter could have a bigger role.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I do find it interesting how the NBA press covers the black players in the NBA

Is anyone pressing white players in MLB or the NHL? What about Nascar drivers?

It seems like white reporters in the NBA have more of a sense of entitlement and have some sort of agenda.

It's athlete envy. You find it with a lot of reporters who never were athletic or those who weren't good enough to make it to the profession ranks.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This ones a little different. Both those teams were bad which in turn handicapped the losing teams and forced them to move him. Plug Maxey in and now Embiid has more space to opperate. Plus, Maxey can drive down the lane and score so he has to be accounted for. Can't just leave him and double Embiid like you can with Bitch Ben. It's a players league, but this shit is getting out of hand every season. Sixers like I said don't have to do a muthafuckin thing with Simmons. I don't think they will alienate players or agents from coming here. Bitch Ben created a scenerio in which we may never EVER see again.

RKkfna.jpg
Fam I agree with you but the sixers have fucked themselves and put themselves in a rock in a hard place. Now they might get out of it but I doubt it...

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam I agree with you but the sixers have fucked themselves and put themselves in a rock in a hard place. Now they might get out of it but I doubt it...

Dude is under contract with the Sixers for 4 years. If he doesn't show up, he doesn't get paid or accrue time in his contract.

Which means, he'll have the same 4 next year. He's in the unenviable position that his replacement works better for the team.

The examples you are using involve players with 1 or 2 years left on their deals. They had leverage. Either trade me or get nothing.

What leverage does Ben have? Sure Philly may not get the AD deal, but they'll get a good deal. Especially is they are patient.

Which they can be if Maxey continues to grow. Ben & his agent have backed themselves into a corner.

If they sit, they get no money. If they show up, they look like they loss. Other than losing a regular season all star, Philly will be fine.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is under contract with the Sixers for 4 years. If he doesn't show up, he doesn't get paid or accrue time in his contract.

Which means, he'll have the same 4 next year. He's in the unenviable position that his replacement works better for the team.

The examples you are using involve players with 1 or 2 years left on their deals. They had leverage. Either trade me or get nothing.

What leverage does Ben have? Sure Philly may not get the AD deal, but they'll get a good deal. Especially is they are patient.

Which they can be if Maxey continues to grow. Ben & his agent have backed themselves into a corner.

If they sit, they get no money. If they show up, they look like they loss. Other than losing a regular season all star, Philly will be fine.
I really don't think he cares about the money. Which is crazy to me...

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It seems like white reporters in the NBA have more of a sense of entitlement and have some sort of agenda.
Because it’s quite obvious

who’s the Frank isola of Hockey?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I really don't think he cares about the money. Which is crazy to me...
I think he believes Rich in telling him he won't lose money. He gon fuck around and find out. Sixers are in no rush to move this faggot and I don't blame them. Nigga you not about to pussify everything in the playoffs and make demands like you got it like a James Harden. You better sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up in L.A. bitch. You'll be moved when it benefits the team now faggot. Fuck dat dude.

XrHfNW.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think he believes Rich in telling him he won't lose money. He gon fuck around and find out. Sixers are in no rush to move this faggot and I don't blame them. Nigga you not about to pussify everything in the playoffs and make demands like you got it like a James Harden. You better sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up in L.A. bitch. You'll be moved when it benefits the team now faggot. Fuck dat dude.

XrHfNW.jpg
They should have been cut their loses though. It's a crazy situation....

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree. Day, you may never see a situation this ridiculous again in professional sports. :smh:

A0PEzr.jpg
Bro u ain't never lying. Especially when this fool has 4 years left on his deal. But man shit is wild. I'm kinda thinking how the fuck did it come to this. But he brought it on himself and the sixers brought it on themselves. Shit is stupid....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bro u ain't never lying. Especially when this fool has 4 years left on his deal. But man shit is wild. I'm kinda thinking how the fuck did it come to this. But he brought it on himself and the sixers brought it on themselves. Shit is stupid....
Agreed. The whole situation is ridiculous. I wanted his ass gone 2 years ago. Dude is the ultimate bitch. I hate his Aunt Sandy.

fpOuUC.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
It's athlete envy. You find it with a lot of reporters who never were athletic or those who weren't good enough to make it to the profession ranks.

Naw, a lot of it is inherit racism and being annoyed black kids are making $40 mil a year and not kissing their asses

I have a lot of doubt about these white dudes all being democrat...look at the who the face of the unvaxed is becoming

ESPN has some bullshit article that NBA staffers are worried about unvaxed players....ummmm 90% are vaccinated, which is way above the general public. Are they worried about all these white people walking the streets? What about all the people with no mask?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Agreed. The whole situation is ridiculous. I wanted his ass gone 2 years ago. Dude is the ultimate bitch. I hate his Aunt Sandy.

fpOuUC.jpg

What I don't understand is that the basketball media continues to coddle him. I've never seen a player get coddle so much in my life.

Whatever happened to improving your game before getting called a superstar. You got people still calling him a superstar when he's not....

I just don't understand,why so many are defending this muthaphucka...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
What I don't understand is that the basketball media continues to coddle him. I've never seen a player get coddle so much in my life.

Whatever happened to improving your game before getting called a superstar. You got people still calling him a superstar when he's not....

did you see Kevin Love on the HBO Lebron show yet?

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw, a lot of it is inherit racism and being annoyed black kids are making $40 mil a year and not kissing their asses

I have a lot of doubt about these white dudes all being democrat...look at the who the face of the unvaxed is becoming

ESPN has some bullshit article that NBA staffers are worried about unvaxed players....ummmm 90% are vaccinated, which is way above the general public. Are they worried about all these white people walking the streets? What about all the people with no mask?

Along with the crackers, some of the biggest haters of young black men in sports media or older black men who had athletic dreams and weren't good enough (SAS, Whitlock)

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
did you see Kevin Love on the HBO Lebron show yet?

I'm sick of this muthaphucka too. This bitch wanna act like she's innocent. Who in their right mind ask the USA team to pick them but they're out of shape because they're injured. It makes no sense at all. When,Jerry Colangelo calls her out it's a problem.

Karen Love needs to shut the fuck up. I tried telling people about her but nobody wanted to believe me.

Karen Love is another one that the media likes to coddled...It's funny,how she is getting credit for mental awareness in tje NBA when it was DeRozan that brought it up before her..

Kyrie,Queen Simmons and Karen Love need to go away...Im sick of them.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You’re right. Another thing, the NBA has a closer more intimate relationship with the general public and fans because it’s only ten of them on the court.

No helmets or anything so it’s a closer relationship to fans and media. The media does cover and seem to have a sense of entitlement. Personally I believe people should get vaccinated, but it’s not what I care to hear them talk about. Especially not on the first media day for the new season.

They’re reporting on it making it an issue to create storylines and drama.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Nope. All he does is shoot. He shoots well but they overpaid considering his current skillset. This is all about potential. It's a win-win for MPJ but a major L for Denver if MPJ stays one-dimensional.
True. Hopefully he stays healthy and grows more as a player

OoyImz.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Muthafuckas act like this city did him dirty when in reality it's the other way around. He's the most hated man in Philadelphia now. He's acting like the spoiled teenager who's mad because his mother grounded him for some shit he knows he was wrong for and refuses to take responsibility for it

DvEnqM.jpg