NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Did he really comparing a father trying to be there for his wife while she gives birth to a pandemic...

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
Man this pandemic really showing how stupid people really are :smh: :smh: :smh:

uAGxFk.jpg

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

So fuck the 700K dead right? It's anti American for all the other vaccines he has in his system? Well.fpr Wiggins its anti Canadian, I guess. Is is it anti American to have all the other laws on the books he doesn't like? Is it anti America for the Doctors that have treated him to have to live by standards? What's American is you have the right to say fuck a law, and the choice to accept the repurcussions. Don't take it, just sit the 41 games and lost pay.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Man this pandemic really showing how stupid people really are :smh: :smh: :smh:

uAGxFk.jpg

So fuck the 700K dead right? It's anti American for all the other vaccines he has in his system? Well.fpr Wiggins its anti Canadian, I guess. Is is it anti American to have all the other laws on the books he doesn't like? Is it anti America for the Doctors that have treated him to have to live by standards? What's American is you have the right to say fuck a law, and the choice to accept the repurcussions. Don't take it, just sit the 41 games and lost pay.

Folks act like it's normal when it's not. People care more about their so called freedom than other people's lives. It's like fuck children,the elderly and people who were born with a medical condition;as long I have my freedom the spread the virus,who cares about anything else.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Did he really comparing a father trying to be there for his wife while she gives birth to a pandemic...

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I got a migraine cause its someone TRYING to drop knowledge.

And its personable ENOUGH that it sounds deep when its not.

His wife's birth is covered by the team as paternity leave and him being at the birth IS a personal decision.

WHO made it political though Draymond?

Its not a personal choice when you your decision DIRECTLY effects others.

America aint NEVER been free.

Ummm if he did not get a polio vaccine or measles vaccines he WOULD also be endangering others

WTF is Dray talking about?

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SEE, DIS BEIGE BITCH THINK THE SIXERS PLAYIN WIT HIS STUPID ASS

NIGGA AIN'T GON GET PAID HE DON'T COME TO WORK.

PTPAew.jpg
Sixers need to trade him to Houston for John Wall. I know it may not be a equal trade but John Wall ain't no slouch he can still ball.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I got a migraine cause its someone TRYING to drop knowledge.

And its personable ENOUGH that it sounds deep when its not.

His wife's birth is covered by the team as paternity leave and him being at the birth IS a personal decision.

WHO made it political though Draymond?

Its not a personal choice when you your decision DIRECTLY effects others.

America aint NEVER been free.

Ummm if he did not get a polio vaccine or measles vaccines he WOULD also be endangering others

WTF is Dray talking about?

That's the part I don't understand on this issue..Children are required to get a vaccine before going to school yet people are going around about their freedom. Hell,people have no issue taking medication that will give them side effects but a Covid vaccine is an issue...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That's the part I don't understand on this issue..Children are required to get a vaccine before going to school yet people are going around about their freedom. Hell,people have no issue taking medication that will give them side effects but a Covid vaccine is an issue...

^^^^
Listen to any commercial for any drug outside aspirin...

The potential side effects they have to rush through at the end?

And folk faking like the scared of the vaccine

If they invented a pill that increased the size of a man's junk?

And the side effects included nose bleeds, migraines, arthritis, chronic fatigue, anal leakage , explosives diarrhea, temporary blindness, acne, hemorrhoids, indigestion, uncontrollable sweating and hair loss...

And it cost 1000 a pill and had to taken twice a day for 30 days before you saw a change?

Those same dudes would not only take it happily?

But put a second mortgage on their house and take their kids out of private school.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So two superstars have zero trade value
Put yourself in a GM’s position. You won’t give up valuable assets like first round picks and players for some one like Kyrie who comes with a lot of issues.

Granted Kyrie does not come with issues caused by being undisciplined or behavioral. His issues are available and communication

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Couldn't agree more with Draymond here.

I work in the medical field and the vaccine was required to keep employment. I got mine just cause I like my position and I ain't trying to find some new shit right now. But MANY of my coworkers walked out cause they have secondary sources of income and aren't feeling the mandate and I've never been mad at them.

No one should be forced to do something that they're not completely comfortable with. I just wish them good luck in the future.

I just think people don't like being "told what to do". Because I for the life of me can't understand quitting or losing money on a great paying job/career(especially one that pays millions)because of a shot. Folks act like the govt handing out death in the form of a vaccine shot. Yes I understand what has happened in the past(Tuskegee)but it's silly to hold in to that as your reasoning. Went through this same shit with the Flu Shot. How is it "better" to trust the sickness than the "defense" against the sickness from killing you. That's crazy.

If the vaccine somehow kills you, covid was going to do the same thing if/when it got ahold of you. I said the same thing for the anti-Flu shot folks.

For the record, I'm vaccinated by choice. Did it cuz mom's and pops asked me to. Now if all of us vaccinated people start dying off mysteriously then the people against getting it can finally say "I told you so" but if not then....

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I just think people don't like being "told what to do". Because I for the life of me can't understand quitting or losing money on a great paying job/career(especially one that pays millions)because of a shot. Folks act like the govt handing out death in the form of a vaccine shot. Yes I understand what has happened in the past(Tuskegee)but it's silly to hold in to that as your reasoning. Went through this same shit with the Flu Shot. How is it "better" to trust the sickness than the "defense" against the sickness from killing you. That's crazy.

If the vaccine somehow kills you, covid was going to do the same thing if/when it got ahold of you. I said the same thing for the anti-Flu shot folks.

For the record, I'm vaccinated by choice. Did it cuz mom's and pops asked me to. Now if all of us vaccinated people start dying off mysteriously then the people against getting it can finally say "I told you so" but if not then....

What you mean people dont like what being told what to do.

It's federal law to wear seatbelts.

It's federal & state law to get your children vaccinated before they start school.

It's federal & state law to get car insurance.

And,I hate when people use hypotheticals for their argument. Not,one doctor,epidemiologist,virologist never said the vaccine was a cure yet people want to use the few deaths by vaccinated peoppe to make their argument. The reality is that the majority of deaths are from unvaccinated people but people want to ignore it.

People have no problem putting bullshit in their body but vaccine that will contain the spread of Covid is where they draw the line....wtf

This shit could have been contained and mostly gone by now yet we gone people who rather spread this shit and keep it around so they complain...

This is why I always say most Americans are the dumbest people on this planet.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

It's federal & state law to get your children vaccinated before they start school.

And,I hate when people use hypotheticals for their argument. Not,one doctor,epidemiologist,virologist never said the vaccine was a cure yet people want to use the few deaths by vaccinated peoppe to make their argument. The reality is that the majority of deaths are from unvaccinated people but people want to ignore it.

People have no problem putting bullshit in their body but vaccine that will contain the spread of Covid is where they draw the line....wtf

This shit could have been contained and mostly gone by now yet we gone people who rather spread this shit and keep it around so they complain...

giphy.gif

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I support this show and those brothers but Holley know better. Talk like that make you lose viewers.

Cause that just wrong on every level.

I watched the whole clip and I'm not sure what Holley said that make them lose viewers; however, i will say that he's wrong about Simmons speaking up for himself...the only thing we've heard from Deshaun in the last 10 months is him snapping at a reporter..Deshaun is more polished than Ben..while they are two different situations i think they should let their agents and PR people do the work..and "leak" information...if Ben is indeed prepared to miss the entire season, i would definitely go see a sports psychologist or a therapist or something to work through these issues that he has on the court

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Dumb as hell and stubborn as hell. I have not heard one good reason from any of these anti-vaxxers in the NBA or even my day to day. My dad just beat cancer, has one kidney, he's fully vaccinated, caught covid after vaccination, beat it and he's out here looking and feeling great and he's 60+. My aunt, fully vaccinated, 70 years old caught it and beat it after vaccination. We just came from a family trip together. She's back to traveling.

It's not a cure or a "firewall", you can still catch it but how well will your body fight against it. That's why Beal's statement sounded dumb as fuck to me. MPJ think he's god cuz he's beat it twice without the vaccine and is somehow "uncomfortable" with the vaccine that will help him not spread it to some of his loved ones who won't be as lucky.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

After Steph, Dame would probably be the second best shooter off all time considering he could hit these shots off the dribble unlike a Reggie or Klay

Dame is only a career 37% three point shooter while Curry is 44% and Klay 41%.

Dame has great range but he is not nearly the shooter Curry or Klay are