NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Playing with Kyrie and Ben Simmons must be exhausting

I'm tired of hearing about those two

It's like damn...shit can never be normal
Like I say, they need put those dudes in pain reliever commercials, and see how good their pills are at treating the headaches these dudes cause.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MY SIXERS SHOULD JUST IGNORE THAT NIGGA, START MAXEY, FINE HIM MONEY FOR NOT COMING TO WORK AND KEEP IT PUSHIN'. :itsawrap:

yOA4cd.jpg
They can't though

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should. He WILL get fined eventually though for not coming to work. Adam Silver will step in to make sure that happens. Don't want other players feeling they can get away with this nonsense as well down the road.

ZFPljx.jpg
The NBA is a player league. Players already feel like they can do what they want. So fining him or Adam stepping in won't change that mentality. Actually fining him will only make it worse. Philly is stuck and they gonna have to take a hit at this point. The whole league knows....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
The NBA is a player league. Players already feel like they can do what they want. So fining him or Adam stepping in won't change that mentality. Actually fining him will only make it worse. Philly is stuck and they gonna have to take a hit at this point. The whole league knows....
I disagree. the bottom line is he's under contract for 4 more years. Sixers can decide not to pay him. And if he sits out a year that won't count towards his contract. He doesn't have the leverge like Harden did with Houston. That was different. Paul is giving him some bad advice on this one and it's gonna end up costing him serious money. Honestly, with Maxey now running the point, Sixers ain't gotta do shit with him. They can leave him in L.A. and keep it pushin till a team calls and ofers a deal THEY WANT. Now with Zion acting like an ass in New Orleans Silver will have to step in cause it's really getting out of hand. Muthafuckas just doin' stupid shit at this point.

MrVIO5.jpg

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I disagree. the bottom line is he's under contract for 4 more years. Sixers can decide not to pay him. And if he sits out a year that won't count towards his contract. He doesn't have the leverge like Harden did with Houston. That was different. Paul is giving him some bad advice on this one and it's gonna end up costing him serious money. Honestly, with Maxey now running the point, Sixers ain't gotta do shit with him. They can leave him in L.A. and keep it pushin till a team calls and ofers a deal THEY WANT. Now with Zion acting like an ass in New Orleans Silver will have to step in cause it's really getting out of hand. Muthafuckas just doin' stupid shit at this point.

MrVIO5.jpg
I'm not saying sixers can't do it, I'm saying they won't. Last thing an organization wants is agents and players conspiring to not to come there. Ask the Knicks about that. Players run the NBA. Look at Harden and AD and how they was able to force their way out. NBA didn't step in because they don't care and it generates so much publicity that they love it. Plus it's usually a big market team involved. Sixers not gonna fine him. They fucked up by asking too much now they gotta eat grow. And Simmons is such a bitch that he ain't gonna help them....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm not saying sixers can't do it, I'm saying they won't. Last thing an organization wants is agents and players conspiring to not to come there. Ask the Knicks about that. Players run the NBA. Look at Harden and AD and how they was able to force their way out. NBA didn't step in because they don't care and it generates so much publicity that they love it. Plus it's usually a big market team involved. Sixers not gonna fine him. They fucked up by asking too much now they gotta eat grow. And Simmons is such a bitch that he ain't gonna help them....
This ones a little different. Both those teams were bad which in turn handicapped the losing teams and forced them to move him. Plug Maxey in and now Embiid has more space to opperate. Plus, Maxey can drive down the lane and score so he has to be accounted for. Can't just leave him and double Embiid like you can with Bitch Ben. It's a players league, but this shit is getting out of hand every season. Sixers like I said don't have to do a muthafuckin thing with Simmons. I don't think they will alienate players or agents from coming here. Bitch Ben created a scenerio in which we may never EVER see again.

RKkfna.jpg

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah he got paid off potential. He's great at shooting. That's it. He needs improvement in every other area. His upside is crazy and if he improves his overall game like he did his offense then he'll be special and "worth" his contract. We shall see.

I didnt pay close attention but did he have a better year then Grant who he's replacing?