NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
He scored 19 ppg last season and he’s a career 14.4 ppg scorer.

I’m sure I can squeeze out 2 points a quarter to average 8 ppg.

I “Should” be able to get 103 million right?

giphy.gif

Lol. Shit possibly. You see MPJ getting a possible 40 a year just to be a 6'10 shooter fam. I mean he's made strides but not that damn much.

Don't focus on his numbers quite yet. Don't forget that this is only his 3rd full season and Malone finally getting him involved. Now considering the amount of touches he got last year, that 19ppg is definitely impressive. He's extremely efficient. His 3pt efficiency was up there with Curry. Also Don't forget, he's the 3rd option on this team. Murray and Jokic will get all the stats first. However, Murray is out for most of this year SO... now it's time to really see what MPJ does cuz he has to carry more responsibility for a minute

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol. Shit possibly. You see MPJ getting a possible 40 a year just to be a 6'10 shooter fam. I mean he's made strides but not that damn much.

Don't focus on his numbers quite yet. Don't forget that this is only his 3rd full season and Malone finally getting him involved. Now considering the amount of touches he got last year, that 19ppg is definitely impressive. He's extremely efficient. His 3pt efficiency was up there with Curry. Also Don't forget, he's the 3rd option on this team. Murray and Jokic will get all the stats first. However, Murray is out for most of this year SO... now it's time to really see what MPJ does cuz he has to carry more responsibility for a minute

He’s definitely on the upward swing career wise, I expect his numbers to increase…

Just like the Nuggets! :lol:

But there’s levels to this, he shouldn’t be getting paid similarly to the best players in the league. But that’s a bigger issue.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
NBA Says Unvaccinated Players Who Can't Play in Games Won't Get Paid

NBA players who do not comply with local vaccination requirements will not be paid for the games that they miss due to their status, NBA spokesperson Mike Bass said Wednesday.

Such a policy could impact players with the Warriors, Nets and Knicks, as all three teams play in areas in which local jurisdictions are requiring people to be fully vaccinated to be allowed indoors for entertainment.

Last week, Knicks general manager Scott Perry said the entire New York roster is vaccinated. The policy outlined Wednesday could, however, still impact the Warriors and Nets.

Brooklyn guard Kyrie Irving did not attend Nets media day in person Monday due to New York City's health and safety protocols. Irving would not comment on his specific vaccination status, saying, Monday via Zoom, that he "prefers to keep that stuff private."
Get SPORTS ILLUSTRATED's best stories every weekday. Sign up now.

"Living in this public sphere, there's a lot of questions about what's going on in the world of Kyrie, and I would love to just keep that private and handle that the right way with my team and go forward with a plan," Irving said.

Golden State forward Andrew Wiggins was similarly asked to clarify his vaccination status on Monday but declined, saying, "it's none of your business."

"I'm just going to keep fighting for what I believe and for what I believe is right," Wiggins said. "What's right to one person, isn't right to the other and vice versa."

The executive orders creating vaccine requirements only apply to the players who play in those markets, meaning out-of-market players are exempted from them.

On Tuesday, the league informed teams that it was close to finalizing an agreement with the National Basketball Players Association on health and safety protocols for the upcoming season. On Tuesday, the league informed teams that it was close to finalizing an agreement with the National Basketball Players Association on health and safety protocols for the upcoming season.

NBPA executive director Michele Roberts said Tuesday that more than 90% of the league's players are fully vaccinated.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NBA Says Unvaccinated Players Who Can't Play in Games Won't Get Paid

NBA players who do not comply with local vaccination requirements will not be paid for the games that they miss due to their status, NBA spokesperson Mike Bass said Wednesday.

Such a policy could impact players with the Warriors, Nets and Knicks, as all three teams play in areas in which local jurisdictions are requiring people to be fully vaccinated to be allowed indoors for entertainment.

Last week, Knicks general manager Scott Perry said the entire New York roster is vaccinated. The policy outlined Wednesday could, however, still impact the Warriors and Nets.

Brooklyn guard Kyrie Irving did not attend Nets media day in person Monday due to New York City's health and safety protocols. Irving would not comment on his specific vaccination status, saying, Monday via Zoom, that he "prefers to keep that stuff private."
Get SPORTS ILLUSTRATED's best stories every weekday. Sign up now.

"Living in this public sphere, there's a lot of questions about what's going on in the world of Kyrie, and I would love to just keep that private and handle that the right way with my team and go forward with a plan," Irving said.

Golden State forward Andrew Wiggins was similarly asked to clarify his vaccination status on Monday but declined, saying, "it's none of your business."

"I'm just going to keep fighting for what I believe and for what I believe is right," Wiggins said. "What's right to one person, isn't right to the other and vice versa."

The executive orders creating vaccine requirements only apply to the players who play in those markets, meaning out-of-market players are exempted from them.

On Tuesday, the league informed teams that it was close to finalizing an agreement with the National Basketball Players Association on health and safety protocols for the upcoming season. On Tuesday, the league informed teams that it was close to finalizing an agreement with the National Basketball Players Association on health and safety protocols for the upcoming season.

NBPA executive director Michele Roberts said Tuesday that more than 90% of the league's players are fully vaccinated.

GOOD! They need to be kicked out of the league.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Muthafuckas act like this city did him dirty when in reality it's the other way around. He's the most hated man in Philadelphia now. He's acting like the spoiled teenager who's mad because his mother grounded him for some shit he knows he was wrong for and refuses to take responsibility for it

DvEnqM.jpg
You're right... This dude is the biggest whining weirdo!!!! All he has to do is say "I fucked up and should've done better!"

That's it!!! He just continues to whine and pout about how poorly he was treated:smh: Ben Bitch Please!!!

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Muthafuckas act like this city did him dirty when in reality it's the other way around. He's the most hated man in Philadelphia now. He's acting like the spoiled teenager who's mad because his mother grounded him for some shit he knows he was wrong for and refuses to take responsibility for it

DvEnqM.jpg

Now,I understand,why Jimmy left Philly. It wasnt all about the coach..

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You're right... This dude is the biggest whining weirdo!!!! All he has to do is say "I fucked up and should've done better!"

That's it!!! He just continues to whine and pout about how poorly he was treated:smh: Ben Bitch Please!!!
Unfuckinbelievable Deez. Dis nigga dun lost his muthafuckin mind. :smh: And Rich feeding him some straight bullshit too. :smh:

RK5laB.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
He’s definitely on the upward swing career wise, I expect his numbers to increase…

Just like the Nuggets! :lol:

But there’s levels to this, he shouldn’t be getting paid similarly to the best players in the league. But that’s a bigger issue.

Agreed. That's fucking nuts. I only think the Nuggets did this because they never had or will have any intentions on spending money in Free Agency. Nobody is coming to Denver. But that's still a lot of pressure and could be a negative impact if he doesn't play up to that contract.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
We’re in sad state when they have to re-teach refs what a foul is and what a foul isn’t. :smh:

I think,they were telling people what is a foul and what isnt with the new rules...I dont have to see Trae Young launching himself against the defender and the officials calling a foul on the defender even though Trae was the one initiating the contact.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think,they were telling people what is a foul and what isnt with the new rules...I dont have to see Trae Young launching himself against the defender and the officials calling a foul on the defender even though Trae was the one initiating the contact.

My point was that it never should’ve been called a foul in the first place.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Embiid sick of his shit and he was dead right. I'm glad he said what he said.

ZFrnRa.jpg

I hate when Skip always bring up that one good game he had against Utah this past season and him winning roolie of the year/defensive accomplishments. Like,that has anything to do with him not improving every year.

Shit,Drummond was 33 and 20 one night with the Cavs,it doesnt mean he should be in the conversation as one of the best centers in the league..

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

Couldn't agree more with Draymond here.

I work in the medical field and the vaccine was required to keep employment. I got mine just cause I like my position and I ain't trying to find some new shit right now. But MANY of my coworkers walked out cause they have secondary sources of income and aren't feeling the mandate and I've never been mad at them.

No one should be forced to do something that they're not completely comfortable with. I just wish them good luck in the future.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I hate when Skip always bring up that one good game he had against Utah this past season and him winning roolie of the year/defensive accomplishments. Like,that has anything to do with him not improving every year.

Shit,Drummond was 33 and 20 one night with the Cavs,it doesnt mean he should be in the conversation as one of the best centers in the league..
Right. National media continues to act like the Sixers did him dirty. It's ridiculous. Nigga just gon sit and lose money. Fuck em.

ZFrnRa.jpg