Mechee X be on Tariq's neck

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
What does 'agent' mean? An agent is usually assigned to a group.

Plus it would be all over social media by now.

What were those receipts?

His lack of knowledge of guns, No info on where and when he actually served in the military. His flip-flopping on supporting Trump, "All lives matter", and his fake DJ gig. Dude is clearly an actor of some sort.

I'm not on team Tariq, I know he's full of shit and is only about collecting checks and attacking other black folks but this guy is up to some BS too....

UPDATE: Part 2

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/sarge-willie-pete-grandmaster-jay-is-a-fraud-complete.1100000/

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
His lack of knowledge of guns, No info on where and when he actually served in the military. His flip-flopping on supporting Trump, "All lives matter", and his fake DJ gig. Dude is clearly an actor of some sort.

I'm not on team Tariq, I know he's full of shit and is only about collecting checks and attacking other black folks but this guy is up to some BS too....

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/sarge-willie-pete-grandmaster-jay-is-a-fraud-complete.1100000/

He explained that already where he said he’s trying everything.

If there was a major bombshell, it would’ve dropped already. And I’m guessing that faking military experience would be a capital offense.

Jay is a bit full of himself, but as he himself said to pull up with something better if you think he’s fake.

Giving him props on portraying that image doesn’t make you team Jay.

But after a month of Terry Crews and Kanye, that image of black folk mobilized with guns was much needed.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

None of that is proof that he's an agent. He could be a fraud but that don't make him an agent. Until Tariq either confronts him one and one or actually shows proof that he is an agent. Then it's all just speculation.

Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

If there was a major bombshell, it would’ve dropped already. And I’m guessing that faking military experience would be a capital offense.

Jay is a bit full of himself, but as he himself said to pull up with something better if you think he’s fake.

But after a month of Terry Crews and Kanye, that image of black folk mobilized with guns was much needed.

I don't know what to believe (nor do I really care). I'm just saying lets not trade one fraud sucker for another.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I don't know what to believe (nor do I really care). I'm just saying lets not trade one fraud sucker for another.
Here's the thing about that. He states that if you don't like his shit, then start your own. Tariq does too much criticizing but don't do shit but make money for himself. A lot of people aint really with Grand Master Jay. It more telling Tariq to:
tenor.gif

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
None of that is proof that he's an agent. He could be a fraud but that don't make him an agent. Until Tariq either confronts him one and one or actually shows proof that he is an agent. Then it's all just speculation.

how is he not an agent when people have been locked up for less speaking on YouTube? Dude is saying something wild stuff and he’s walking around free.

a black armed group saying some stuff about white Americans openly walking around with weapons and not one arrest yet and we speaking of white people here the same group who clutch their purse if you look suspicious.

I mean you niggas hate Tariq so much it isn’t wise even talking about just keep these stupid open for nonsense.
Liberal shills who close their ears for any side they don’t agree with. America politics in a nutshell.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
how is he not an agent when people have been locked up for less speaking on YouTube? Dude is saying something wild stuff and he’s walking around free.

a black armed group saying some stuff about white Americans openly walking around with weapons and not one arrest yet and we speaking of white people here the same group who clutch their purse if you look suspicious.

I mean you niggas hate Tariq so much it isn’t wise even talking about just keep these stupid open for nonsense.
Liberal shills who close their ears for any side they don’t agree with. America politics in a nutshell.
In all of your rant you failed to provide any proof that he's an agent. I know you niggas love Tariq so much but have some self respect for yourself and stop hanging from his balls.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Here's the thing about that. He states that if you don't like his shit, then start your own. Tariq does too much criticizing but don't do shit but make money for himself. A lot of people aint really with Grand Master Jay. It more telling Tariq to:
tenor.gif

Good points. As long as there are people who need a laugh or some BS to follow Tariq gonna have an audience. He ain't going nowhere.

The hustle continues

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered

Black people seem to love symbolism more than they love themselves.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Tariq Is an asshole!!!!! I stop listening to him when he was trashing John Lewis.

I remember being a big Tariq fan. I was on his message board, listened to his podcasts religiously. Even talked to him a few times online. My ex-wife hated his ass and we'd have fights in the car when I'd put him on. :lol:

Then when he started his divide and conquer bullshit and I noticed he'd attack litterly every and any black person he ran across that's when I was done.

Stress

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A lot of immigrant sambos in here sound butthurt that Tariq has called out their ilk..So they are just co-signing any enemy of Tariq's , even tho people like Grandmaster Jay has been proven to be an agent, just to be spiteful

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
I remember a while ago Tariq was in the hospital and people were saying that he needed security because the FBI or someone else was going try to hurt him. I was laughing because the FBI probabwillly had that place surrounded by agents to make sure nobody touches Tariq. He does their job better than them. Tariq's job of dividing the black community is done better than anything J. Edgar Hoover could ever dream of.

yeah, twice i seen him broadcast from a hospital and i find it so hypocritical that when he's sick he will go to a hospital and yet he will be running around here telling people not to get vaccines from the same people who he ran to when his bp spiked.