Mechee X be on Tariq's neck

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This could be misunderstood. Tariq questioned why we should support Democrats, but he did not say we should support Trump in this specific tweet.

I'm not going to support Trump, but if he's offering something and the Democrats ain't, why do the Dems deserve my support? And of course I don't believe anything Trump says. At that point neither deserve my vote.

But of course the argument is "right now the important thing is to get Trump out of office" which I agree with. So you're forced to vote against Trump, but Biden??? Goddamn smh....

06a43b32bfddc6e025c4822c95252982a00f75c6.jpg

You shouldn’t have to explain his interpretation.

He should be clearer with his point because it comes off like he is saying “support Trump.”

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
He finally responds to Yukmouth while contradicting himself left and right. If GMJ isn’t getting mainstream press and looked at as a joke, how is he a threat?

This dude did this to Irritated Genie as well, who is now incidentally banned from social media.

Imagine what Tariq would be doing if Khalid was around. He’s the REAL agent.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Tariq ain't the leader of nothing but a gang of lip smacking fake macks that used his teachings to get in the bed with average broads
If they are even able to do that. I remember listening to his show and hearing some of the most pathetic mutherfuckers calling up. Those type of callers are his bread and butter supporters. A collection of low self-esteem dudes with Ogun Juice on their hip and Mack Lessons on their coffee table.
I'm sure more than a few have a picture of Teresa with glowing lipstick on, framed up somewhere in their home.

Last edited:

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
If they are even able to do that. I remember listening to his show and hearing some of the most pathetic mutherfuckers calling up. Those type of callers are his bread and butter supporters. A collection of low self-esteem dudes with Ogun Juice on their hip and Mack Lessons on their coffee table.
I'm sure more than a few have a picture of Teresa with glowing lipstick on framed up somewhere in their home.
Just say KingTahar... ooops, my bad! :blush:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I'm sure more than a few have a picture of Teresa with glowing lipstick on framed up somewhere in their home.
This

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
He finally responds to Yukmouth while contradicting himself left and right. If GMJ isn’t getting mainstream press and looked at as a joke, how is he a threat?

This dude did this to Irritated Genie as well, who is now incidentally banned from social media.

So Tariq got all the smoke and energy in the world for GMJ, talm bout what he ain't gone do and he fears no one and shit, but lets take a look at how shook them CACs who SWATTED his ass had him.

He heard that them CACs thought he was coming to their event/convention with a posse and backpedaled his ASS off. He couldn't explain ENOUGH about how he didn't want no smoke and ain't about that life. :hmm:

18:45-27:00 ought to do it. I'm surprised he didn't raise funds for a bunker through the Melanoid Ministries to take shelter in.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Damn, homies lies and contradictions are legendary in this video!

"I don't ask nobody to follow me!"/ "click that like button and subscribe!" "follow me on twitter and Instagram!"

"I don't give a shit if people call me an agent because that's deflection!"/ "________ is an agent!!!" "if the feds aren't saying anything to him, then he's an agent!!!"

"I don't stress over niggas talking tough on the internet!" / (while on the internet) - "He don't wanna fuck with me! I'm a real one! I got way more than Ogun Juice if he fucks with me!"

"Scam Master Jay/Umar/Meechee X/Crispy is just ripping people off!" / "I took a huge gamble (with other people's money) making Hidden Colors!" "There are no refunds for the FBA confernce"

Do people not see all the crazy contradictions in this?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

"I don't ask nobody to follow me!"/ "click that like button and subscribe!" "follow me on twitter and Instagram!"

"I don't give a shit if people call me an agent because that's deflection!"/ "________ is an agent!!!" "if the feds aren't saying anything to him, then he's an agent!!!"

"I don't stress over niggas talking tough on the internet!" / (while on the internet) - "He don't wanna fuck with me! I'm a real one! I got way more than Ogun Juice if he fucks with me!"

"Scam Master Jay/Umar/Meechee X/Crispy is just ripping people off!" / "I took a huge gamble (with other people's money) making Hidden Colors!" "There are no refunds for the FBA confernce"

Do people not see all the crazy contradictions in this?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Their heads are too up his ass to think clearly.

I didn’t even listen to his show because he’ll bring the same high school bullshit but never respond to Yukmouth’s claims.

This is the best he can do?

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
So Tariq got all the smoke and energy in the world for GMJ, talm bout what he ain't gone do and he fears no one and shit, but lets take a look at how shook them CACs who SWATTED his ass had him.

He heard that them CACs thought he was coming to their event/convention with a posse and backpedaled his ASS off. He couldn't explain ENOUGH about how he didn't want no smoke and ain't about that life. :hmm:

18:45-27:00 ought to do it. I'm surprised he didn't raise funds for a bunker through the Melanoid Ministries to take shelter in.

Pussy ass negro. :smh:

Stress

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

He doesn't look shook in that video at all

sinistercane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their heads are too up his ass to think clearly.

I didn’t even listen to his show because he’ll bring the same high school bullshit but never respond to Yukmouth’s claims.

This is the best he can do?

If Agent Tariq ain’t responding to Yukmounth’s claim then it’s all deflection

_Thanos_

Rising Star
Registered

Doing a thesis on the mentality of Tariq followers would be one hell of a Sociological study. That person would be nominated for a Nobel Prize.