Antonio Moore goes after Jay Morrison’s Real Estate Investment Fund: Stay tuned for TREF Part II

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Told em not to do it because Jay Morrison just popped out of a rabbit hole and no one was 100% sure where he came from and if he was doing things like he claimed there would be no need to promote himself so hard cause his ability to flip houses would speak for itself.

Now look,just is crumbling like pink cookies getting crushed by a building and the nigga is talking about everything but people's money and what he's doing to resolve that issue not internet beef with everyone around you

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Dude said,

“When we’re doing business I don’t want to hear about the ancestors”

:lol:

Or:
"waddup king"
"white supremacy"
"Innerstand"
"overstand"
"Sovereignty"
"Group economics"
"Susu"
"Original people"
"RBG"

All buzz words for imma screw you over with this slick hotep talk.
When doing business I wanna hear:

ROI
Team
Strategy
Allocation
Credit score
Background check
Experience
Licenses/Certs/Degrees
Escrow
C-corp/LLC
MVP
Risk
mgmt
Tax shield
Asset/ liability
Collateral

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I never heard of this "self-made" chick, but listen to her intro and tell me that she ain't pissed off for being out grifted by Jay. :dunno: :lol:
I mean, she got got, but she supposedly had that 2K to risk losing (putting principals aside).

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Yall
7 minutes in & I can't take anymore. Nigga there is a risk just like any other investment cacs advertise & ask you to put your hard earn dollar in. If Jay is conning folks, that shit will eventually come to light but dam & least let the paint dry on this project.

We make the white mans job so easy criticizing every negro that tries to start something that has potential to be great.

For the record, I'm not saying this shit can't backfire & turn into some bullshit but I hope the best for this project & I hope Jay follows through with returns for everyone.
Trusted
I finished watching it. So he's pointing out that that there is high risk of investing your money in this & talking about the inequality gap between blacks & whites that we should all know by now.

I mean wtf does he want us to do? Stay on the sidelines & continue spend our money in nothing that can potentially promise us a return.

I agree that you should read about the risks before you put your money into any investment but I just don't like the overall vibe on him shitting on this project so early,. Sounds like Jay is covering his ass with the risk of losing everything just as any other business man would.

Invest what you can afford to lose and see where it goes. Lots of people invested a shit load of money in crypto and lost a lot where their offering was straight up pipe dreams.
Him

when this dude hashtagged himself and his broad

egzRIhI.png

:itsawrap:

foh

:cool:
:smh:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
It’s on.

Where are they? I wanna tell the Mechi X girl to keep scalding that bastard! They in Jonesboro?

Edit. 3015 RN Martin St, Eastpoint Ga

any FAM out at the protest? I may head out with the cameras to get some footage.

Edit. Damn. The police dissolved the protest now they headed to Jays residence. I’d like to film some of it, any Fam can kill the address of this cocksucker? If it’s in the heart of Atlanta that’s going to be a no for me dawg. I’ll have to say....nah. That’s a no!

Last edited: