Sarge Willie Pete - GRANDMASTER JAY IS A FRAUD (COMPLETE)

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

UPDATE: Part 2

4e0a517a41f951c1b474a1e0b91334d5ca027bf9.jpg

ab1ce62834d763865a95d88096933c4565e30f48.jpg

855278f8a893333579c95ed8486869342284b742.jpg

0e9698be8b262b3ad3f4baa2bf1c2c979f188ce8.jpg

Last edited:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Wow, that's a name from the past!
What he said!

Sarge still around, he was off youtube for a while and had that gen-x site, but he's been back on youtube for a minute. He's just not on the goofy, doin it for likes, patreon, cashapp me, like and subscribe, attention whoring shit. But he consistently posts videos weekly.

24ba9fe0f58011f8f9f7fd08152eeb974467caa7.jpg

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
This dude talking mad dirty about black folk (especially black folk from the inner cities) and praise white males. This coon aint nobody to be listening to. Couldn't even finish watching the video with all that hate for black folk.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm calling bullshit on that stunt he pulled at the beginning of the video. As a person that has served in both the Army and the Air Force I had to qualify on M-16s in both services. Its true that the bolt will go forward if you tap the butt on the ground but that only chambers a round. You still have to pull the trigger to fire the weapon. And the trigger will not pull if you have the weapon on safety.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I stopped listening to "Sarge" over a decade ago when I realized he's basically a Black incel, who:
- Hates/fears women. (Black women in particular).
- Is completely OBSESSED with promoting patriarchy above all concepts.
- Blames weak Black men and Black feminists from most of the ills in The Black Community.
- Does not believe female leadership can play an important role in solving the problems in The Black Community.

Sadly, this dude comes across as a deeply disturbed young man who was deeply hurt/damaged early in life by what he perceived as the emasculation of the Black men who raised him and Black men in general.
As a result of this hurt, he's been rallying against (Black) women and anything involving matriarchy ever since... :smh:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
OP did you actually listen to the video you posted? Where is the "fraud" part?
That dude is clout chasing. He broke out that AR and racked it on the floor. If there is a loaded magazine in it, then it will CHAMBER a round, but it doesn't fire the round.

The muhfucka said that it happens in military training ere day B. Bullshit!

This dude talks like he knows Army tactics, but he makes me wonder if he was a Supply Clerk or some shit.

If I were involved in that Org., I'd have them in Platoon sized formations, performing Open Ranks inspections to ensure that no one had a loaded mag in their weapon.

They wouldn't be flagging one another while milling around and muzzle discipline would be observed and enforced.

I wouldn't be publicizing and telegraphing my every movement and intention.

I'd take note of the average age and gender of attendees and urge them to hydrate, look at footwear, and attempt to sort them by some level of fitness for walking a mile or two without fatiguing.

There was no preparation for anything except riling up emotions enough to get people to show up in numbers. There was no planning put forth to take into consideration the heat or anything.

Locs N Loaded posted a video about the event and what went on there. This dude is a Navy Vet and even HE was unprepared for it.

I was an Engineer but I've trained with Infantry and Cavalry Scouts on the Tactical side of things. I trained in MOUT, entered and cleared rooms, Route Clearance (mounted and dismounted), I've run Gunnery and Qualification Ranges and was qualified on .50 Cal on down, plus the MK19 Grenade Launcher.

I cannot take this dude seriously at all. This is turning into a clusterfuck and the CAC Militias are relaxing based on what they're seeing out there...a lack of basic leadership and experienced firearms owners who know their shit.

I ran across this CAC yesterday.

_Thanos_

Rising Star
Registered
That dude is clout chasing. He broke out that AR and racked it on the floor. If there is a loaded magazine in it, then it will CHAMBER a round, but it doesn't fire the round.

This dude talks like he knows Army tactics, but he makes me wonder if he was a Supply Clerk or some shit.

If I were involved in that Org., I'd have them in Platoon sized formations, performing Open Ranks inspections to ensure that no one had a loaded mag in their weapon.

They wouldn't be flagging one another while milling around and muzzle discipline would be observed and enforced.

I'd take note of the average age and gender of attendees and urge them to hydrate, look at footwear, and attempt to sort them by some level of fitness for walking a mile or two without fatiguing.

There was no preparation for anything except riling up emotions enough to get people to show up in numbers. There was no planning put forth to take into consideration the heat or anything.

Locs N Loaded posted a video about the event and what went on there. This dude is a Navy Vet and even HE was unprepared for it.

I was an Engineer but I've trained with Infantry and Cavalry Scouts on the Tactical side of things. I trained in MOUT, entered and cleared rooms, Route Clearance (mounted and dismounted), I've run Gunnery and Qualification Ranges and was qualified on .50 Cal on down, plus the MK19 Grenade Launcher.

I cannot take this dude seriously at all. This is turning into a clusterfuck and the CAC Militias are relaxing based on what they're seeing out there...a lack of basic leadership and experienced firearms owners who know their shit.

Sounds more like Pete is an armchair quarterback. Not having sufficient military training doesn't translate into Jay defrauding people. If Pete doesn't like the particular way in which Jay runs things, Pete can form his own militia group instead of complaining like a bitch. Did Pete do a video analyzing the tactics of any leader of a CAC militita?

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Sounds more like Pete is an armchair quarterback. Not having sufficient military training doesn't translate into Jay defrauding people. If Pete doesn't like the particular way in which Jay runs things, Pete can form his own militia group instead of complaining like a bitch. Did Pete do a video analyzing the tactics of any leader of a CAC militita?
Agreed, and yes, he has and does make vids on these CACs. He has his own channel for Weapons and the 2nd Amendment issues.

Pete is calling JAY himself a fraud...not DEFRAUDING.

SKATTA

International
International Member
I stopped listening to "Sarge" over a decade ago when I realized he's basically a Black incel, who:
- Hates/fears women. (Black women in particular).
- Is completely OBSESSED with promoting patriarchy above all concepts.
- Blames weak Black men and Black feminists from most of the ills in The Black Community.
- Does not believe female leadership can play an important role in solving the problems in The Black Community.

Sadly, this dude comes across as a deeply disturbed young man who was deeply hurt/damaged early in life by what he perceived as the emasculation of the Black men who raised him and Black men in general.
As a result of this hurt, he's been rallying against (Black) women and anything involving matriarchy ever since... :smh:
Like SWP...I will not follow women and gays like most black ppl seem to do these days.
patriarchy is the only way.

Only men can defeat men.
every other group understands this.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
That's the first video that I watched this morning and I agree with Pete. So does my son who lives in Louisville and attended the Rally. He told me how disappointing GM Jay turned out to be and the lack of discipline that he saw with many in the crowd.

I pointed out the carelessness when the video first dropped but I pulled back on a lot of the valid criticism because the movement has great potential. Hopefully there can be some good movements from this.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I pointed out the carelessness when the video first dropped but I pulled back on a lot of the valid criticism because the movement has great potential. Hopefully there can be some good movements from this.
I would hope so. GM Jay is leading with his ego. I'd hope that some other Leadership arises amongst them. This should not be steered by ONE person.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like SWP...I will not follow women and gays like most black ppl seem to do these days.
patriarchy is the only way.

Only men can defeat men.
every other group understands this.
Hey.
You do you, bro. :dunno:

Me?
I can't listen to, take seriously nor respect men who NEED/ADVOCATE for Black women to be 2nd class citizens in order to validate their own sense of value or self worth. Because that's not the way to bring us together to empower Black people nor to fight injustice... :smh:

And it's totally your right to refuse to, "follow women or gays" and to believe that "only men can defeat men".

But these sisters here would VEHEMENTLY disagree with you and people like 'ol Sarge.
march_on_washington.jpg

BLM-13.jpg
1216589990.jpg.0.jpg

GettyImages-1212434678.jpg

'Cuz Black women have a LONG history of rising up to fight for justice for Black people and for Black men (in particular), by being on the front lines by voting, protesting and doing the actual work. They realize we have to do it together as a people.

Not as a result of some bullshit imaginary patriarchy... :bullshit:

Meanwhile; (for over 10 years), all Sarge has been doing is using his platform to criticize them and other Black people from the safety of his home & computer.

Just sayin'... ;)

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I'm calling bullshit on that stunt he pulled at the beginning of the video. As a person that has served in both the Army and the Air Force I had to qualify on M-16s in both services. Its true that the bolt will go forward if you tap the butt on the ground but that only chambers a round. You still have to pull the trigger to fire the weapon. And the trigger will not pull if you have the weapon on safety.
Well apparently this does happen on rare occasions.

Are you really posting those white supremacist videos?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I would hope so. GM Jay is leading with his ego. I'd hope that some other Leadership arises amongst them. This should not be steered by ONE person.
No leader needed, accept leadership from each individual. Movements should be about collectives and not leader.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well apparently this does happen on rare occasions.

Dude had his finger on the trigger and pulled it by accident. He just didn't want to admit it. Trust me, dropping a weapon or tapping the butt won't pull that hammer back. A rifle won't fire unless the hammer is pulled and released. There's a reason that the trigger pull takes the most pressure when operating a gun. Don't take my word for it. If you have a weapon try it for yourself. It ain't happening without a trigger pull/hammer cock.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Exactly. Dude is just putting on a show. He's gonna get someone killed.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Dude had his finger on the trigger and pulled it by accident. He just didn't want to admit it. Trust me, dropping a weapon or tapping the butt won't pull that hammer back. A rifle won't fire unless the hammer is pulled and released. There's a reason that the trigger pull takes the most pressure when operating a gun. Don't take my word for it. If you have a weapon try it for yourself. It ain't happening without a trigger pull/hammer cock.
I've read up on this just a bit on the net and there are others who say he does happen on rare occasions. I'm not going to dispute it either way because I have no first hand knowledge/experience with such situations.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
To show what the response has been, YES.

That video doesn't really show a close up of what was going on, but I think that dude gripped around the trigger well while he was attempting to transition from handgun to long rifle.

I think he fat-fingered that shit and had a ND.