THE shittiest felling in the world!

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I just got off of a cruise ship yesterday. We won about $1500 or so from the slots. I met this white dude in the casino. A neck from Tennessee, but a cool dude. Anyway, while I was cashing in my voucher, I hear dude muttering, "No way. No way. No way.", and then, he lets out this loud, 'Whoo hoo!!!". Dude then comes up to me smacks my hand hard as shit. He'd just hit the $10k jackpot. Total payout: $10,212.05. Then, I see this other white guy looking like dog vomit. April, the waitress that was bringing me drinks the whole night, leans in and says to me in her Philipino accent, "He was on machine about 20 minutes ago, but he give up.". Dude looked like he wanted to jump overboard! :curse::lol:
 
Last edited:
I just got off of a cruise ship yesterday. We won about $1500 or so from the slots. I met this white dude in the casino. A neck from Tennessee, but a cool dude. Anyway, while I was cashing in my voucher, I hear dude muttering, "No way. No way. No way.", and then, he lets out this loud, 'Whoo hoo!!!". Dude then comes up to me smacks my hand hard as shit. He'd just hit the $10k jackpot. Total payout: $10,212.05. Then, I see this other white guy looking like dog vomit. April, the waitress that was bringing me drinks the whole night, leans in and says to me in her Philipino accent, "He was on machine about 20 minutes ago, but he give up.". Dude looked like he wanted to jump overboard! :curse::lol:
Same thing happened to me in Murphy, NC. Crypt Keeper looking white woman was on a slot machine all morning and got up. Me and my girl went over played a max bet and got a bonus. Wasn't 10k but I'm thinking it was about $900. White bitch had just moved 2 machines over and had the gas face!
 
Back
Top