Mechee X be on Tariq's neck

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
This is no version, there’s one truth.

He co-opted a black movement like CACs do to cause separation and make money.

They picked up on it and requested in a cordial manner to cease and desist and he turned bitch and attacked them, like he does all black folk.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
This is why people are turned off by Teresa because he down everybody that not him but he aint doing nothing but talking. How about putting some of that talk into action. No this dude just wants to sell you shit.
Maybe if black folk buy some Ogun juice our live will be transformed.
youre only in your feels because he downed your democrats in that tweet
smh

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
youre only in your feels because he downed your democrats in that tweet
smh
He and others can down the democrats (and others) all they want. Just go beyond the downing and get to doing. Show and prove that your way is the right way and that the dems (and everybody else) have been doing it wrong. Yet if all you going to do with your platform is to talk shit and sell products to black folk. Then shut the fuck it.

Last edited:

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
This is no version, there’s one truth.

He co-opted a black movement like CACs do to cause separation and make money.

They picked up on it and requested in a cordial manner to cease and desist and he turned bitch and attacked them, like he does all black folk.

You could care less about a black movement. But since you want to go that ridiculous route.

Now do I think she's a Trump supporter?

No buuuuuuuttttt it looks like it from that video.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Still waiting for the offensive tweet.

You could care less about a black movement. But since you want to go that ridiculous route.

Now do I think she's a Trump supporter?

No buuuuuuuttttt it looks like it from that video.

I never got into who is a Trump supporter, I simply said he’s opportunistic piece of trash.

She is clearly saying that she agrees with him on one point and is doing an analysis.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
That's what you consider an attack on Tariq? Seriously???
Purposely being obtuse.
Tariq tweet is what caused them to go against him.

Guess they (Yvette and Tone) called themselves disciplining Tariq but opening questioning his loyalty.
Tariq didnt care where policy comes from
The other 2 only want it from the Dems

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
This is old as fuck and long been debunked.

Show the tweet. I guarantee that she called out his infiltration of ADOS.
Debunked by who? Fuck niggas like you? Lemme guess...he was a prez candidate :hmm: ...he was protecting unseen black women:hmm:. Why isn’t Scam Master Jay and the NFAC In Wisconsin?

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Debunked by who? Fuck niggas like you? Lemme guess...he was a prez candidate :hmm: ...he was protecting unseen black women:hmm:. Why isn’t Scam Master Jay and the NFAC In Wisconsin?
Watch the video I posted, he answered that.

_Thanos_

Rising Star
Registered
You have a problem with a black man running for president?