Marvel Animation's X-Men '97 | Official Trailer

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Who are you talking about?

Jean isn't on that list.
Stryfe is Omega Level but Cable isn't because of the virus.
The Witness aka New Sun is but Gambit isn't because Sinister messed with his brain.
Cable is Omega. It's just his Tk, though.

Cable faced an awakened Omega level Mutant that resembled Jack of Spades and Deathlok. I forgot what the issue but it's been a long time.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

They better keep this shit going

fM7oVV.jpg

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
This thread is killing me with the voices thing :roflmao: :roflmao:
Here's the real reason why the voices are different....

The OG show came out in the 90s and this show is coming out now. How many people in here sound the same now as they did in 97'?

Hell even Bugs & Daffy eventually got new voices.
I'm just showing the explanation why the voices are different.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
G
This thread is killing me with the voices thing :roflmao: :roflmao:
Here's the real reason why the voices are different....

The OG show came out in the 90s and this show is coming out now. How many people in here sound the same now as they did in 97'?

Hell even Bugs & Daffy eventually got new voices.
Specially here on this board
U know most sound like

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
‘X-Men ’97’ Hits 4 Million Views in Five Days

According to Disney, this marks the streamer’s most-watched Season 1 premiere for a full-length animated series since Marvel’s “What If…?” debuted in 2021, putting “X-Men ’97” ahead of shows including “Iwájú” and “The Proud Family: Louder and Prouder.” (Animated shorts, such as “Star Wars: Visions,” “I Am Groot” and “Zootopia+” are excluded from this count.)

By Selome Hailu
March 25, 2024

MV5BN2U4NmE4NDYtZWU2Ni00YTc5LTkxYTgtYjU3NzE4NzNkOWJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m gonna wait and binge all the episodes after they all debut.

I pointed out earlier I never saw the complete series cuz I was an adult when it aired and had to work.

Will come back later to give my review, looking thru the thread, it looks like this series is hitting a Grand Slam.

Looking forward to it.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Everyone that complained about this show before it even came out should repent right now.

Episode 3 was great!

There are people who basically feed on failure. It’s like a drug with them.

You can see it with the Sean Combs situation.

If the situation was not going on with Combs and instead he was investing millions into job creation in the Black community around the country.

Silence is all you would hear.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
There are people who basically feed on failure. It’s like a drug with them.

You can see it with the Sean Combs situation.

If the situation was not going on with Combs and instead he was investing millions into job creation in the Black community around the country.

Silence is all you would hear.
Now I wouldn't go that far. Puff did a ton of fucked up shit to people. He's earned the hatred he's gettin. People didn't give the show a chance from the R.I.P. without proof. Diddy shit has been documented by many.

rM9lcG.jpg

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
So will they let other X-Men join the team finally?

Colossus, Archangel, Psylocke, Iceman, Nightcrawler all have had episodes on the original show
They shouldndona spin off miniseries featuring X-Men gold team. I've noticed that every X-Men cartoon besides pryde of the X-Men never had collosus as a ful time member. In wolverine and the x men he was there at the beginning then the mansion blue up. In X-Men evolution he was one of the four horsemen and in X-Men tas he made guest appearances but always declined to join the team. I think it might have something to do with creative licensing

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
They shouldndona spin off miniseries featuring X-Men gold team. I've noticed that every X-Men cartoon besides pryde of the X-Men never had collosus as a ful time member. In wolverine and the x men he was there at the beginning then the mansion blue up. In X-Men evolution he was one of the four horsemen and in X-Men tas he made guest appearances but always declined to join the team. I think it might have something to do with creative licensing

Gold and Blue team is peak X-Men.