BGOL Patreon Investor
He still wack
ezgif-4-fb85f7c903.jpg

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Great fight from back in the day.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piUQQAk4rps&list=TLPQMjIwMzIwMjQXFENjb2eFbQ&index=6

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
That looks dope

But he still wack
I remember looking on the back of his card as kid and all his attributes were average.
He doesn’t have any great fighting style
He’s not super intelligent
Speed
Strength
Endurance all were average
Those marvel attributes are not consistent at all. They made ironman as strong as a God lol

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Those marvel attributes are not consistent at all. They made iron as strong as a God lol
true

That looks dope

But he still wack
I remember looking on the back of his card as kid and all his attributes were average.
He doesn’t have any great fighting style
He’s not super intelligent
Speed
Strength
Endurance all were average
his powers and skillset are cool - but the character didn't attract fans because of his powers

low key he is one of the coldest characters in Marvel

in the 80s and 90s when written well - Cyclops' real super power was his tactical mind
he was the Hannibal Smith (A-Team) of the Marvel Universe -
from marvel wiki:
According to Nick Fury's files, Scott's abilities are at their best during tense situations. Fury notes that the less time Cyclops has to think about a decision, the better that decision is

then later in the 2000s he evolved into a strategic thinker and developed the ruthless side after discovery of Prof X's long deception and secret

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
true

his powers and skillset are cool - but the character didn't attract fans because of his powers

in the 80s and 90s when written well - Cyclops' real super power was his tactical mind
from marvel wiki:
According to Nick Fury's files, Scott's abilities are at their best during tense situations. Fury notes that the less time Cyclops has to think about a decision, the better that decision is

then later in the 2000s he evolved into a strategic thinker and developed the ruthless side after discovery of Prof X's long deception and secret
What was professor x deception? Was this from that weird grant Morrison run where professor x had an evil twin sister and Emma frost joined the team?

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
true

from marvel wiki:

Theres a reason he was the leader during House of M in the comics. He’s a natural at it.

I don’t think they adapt later Cyclops when he went extremist.

Rogue needed something that Gambit couldn’t provide….backshots

It would be cool if they adapted the Fatal Attractions storyline from the comics as the finale (Magneto rips out Wolverines adamantium)

Still need to see Apocalypse.

Art imitating life with a bunch of wacko racist storming a federal building. And the one protecting these politicians is the black dude (mutants in the show) Stay woke.

Good writing so far. I’m into it

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believe a few are missing. That mutant who awakened and fought Cable. He was nameless, but his powers were off the scale.
Who are you talking about?

Jean isn't on that list.
Stryfe is Omega Level but Cable isn't because of the virus.
The Witness aka New Sun is but Gambit isn't because Sinister messed with his brain.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“Why do I need an all Black cast”

Ike's bitch... lol

Disney has framed the proxy-vote campaign by Peltz’s Trian Partners as driven by a “longstanding personal agenda” harbored by former Marvel Entertainment chairman Ike Perlmutter against Iger. Trian controls roughly $3.5 billion worth of Disney stock, 79% of which is owned by Perlmutter. Last year, Disney terminated Perlmutter’s employment.
Peltz, asked during the FT interview if Feige should be removed as president of Marvel Studios, replied, “I’m not ready to say that, but I question his record.”

In a new statement Monday, Peltz’s Trian claimed it “supports Mr. Iger as a candidate for the board and as CEO,” and asserted that its goal was to replace certain Disney board members with new blood. However, Trian withheld its votes for Iger’s reelection to the Disney board.