Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It’s good advice. Lol

hqdefault.jpg

you right Fonz.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They had an X-Men anime show years ago on g4 TV and it was boring. Imo anime and comic book super hero super hero ips don't mix unless it's dark and macabre like blade or a little lighthearted like my adventures with superman. Then there's invincible but Ive never watched that.
I liked that series but it was boring. But I Think the X Men fan in me just liked it just because.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First episode was good.
The movies made Cyclops a beta to Wolverines alpha, typical Hollywood writing.
Yeah I mean get what they was trying to do it was silly. But it's their format. Hopefully the Disney films learn from their mistakes. Because this series made me like Cyclops again. It's funny though growing up Gambit was my guy....through 2 episodes he's playing a backseat role. But I Think they're getting shit started. I wonder how much in depth they go with Bishop.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
First episode was good.
The movies made Cyclops a beta to Wolverines alpha, typical Hollywood writing.
Bryan singer chose not to read the comics to prepare for the script but instead watched the animated series and based the movies off that. In he comics wolverine was never simping for jean, he had his own girl yuriko. What the show got right was that wolverine didn't have much respect for cyclops and had a disciplinary problem. He looked at Scott as a boysckut and a teachers pet.

Darkness's

Registered
Yoo. This shit was point. Disney need to drop all that silly side shows in the MCU and concentrate on this lol. This was very refreshing how this was done.
I agree they should just do animation and drop all those shows we didn't ask for. Indont think Agatha was worthy of being a spinoff. The best thing they did was falcon and winter soldier.

Darkness's

Registered
Why did they change the narrative? Geirich didn't shoot Xavier he hit him with some energy ray that exposed his powers then l'landra took him off to space with the sh'ar empire. By are they talking like he's dead?

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Grew up as Cyclops being my favorite X-men. I remember years back in one of the movie threads someone replied to me that they would be pissed as a Cyclops fan by how they've disrespected him on film. Glad Cyclops has been the standout of the first two episodes.