Male vs Female reality

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anal don't count neither to some of these new generation chicks. They save their virginity for whoever in their mystical fantasy minds they plan to marry.
I know a chick who did this through her teens until she moved out of the house. Moms used to check. I didnt fuck with her because i didnt know, but she no says she sucked dick and took it up the ass and loves anal more than vaginal

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll add this: One of my admitted flaws is that very rarely does a female "grow" on me over time. The 4 or 5 serious relationships I chose to have, there's been that spark from jump and I treat it serious, even when beginning with cautious optimism. Said another way I'm quick to categorize chicks VERY early in our relationship: potential wife material, dateable, bird or just friends.

I know it might seem like I'm simpin cuz Im complaining, but just being honest about a real relationship gone sideways in this instance.
True. Once they do certain shit, they go in a box, and its hard to take em out of it. Broads be emotionally cheating. A lot of women are stuck in their ways, which is why so many are single and claim to not know why. Claim men are in their feelings, soft or not like they used to be. Meanwhile, these broads live the very way they dont want you to.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Chicks demand honest men, yet, they can’t even admit fault or accept responsibility. I’ve met only a few women who admitted their fuck ups in the relationships. Most become masters at spinning the blame back onto you. The claim they want honesty but in reality refuse to match yours. They lie like we lie and even better. We lie to em because deep down they don’t want the truth just the truth they need to hear to go on and do the shit they was planning to do.

I'm late Fam...but Bravo! Simply Bravo! :bravo:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reality is the female isn’t equipped for truth. The female ego is rooted in a consensus, polls, like election predictions-it depends on who you poll. Example:

Last night me and the lady were in a social setting. More females than men. It was a
Cordial convo throughout, but I couldn’t bite my tongue. First topic: men. Ill bullet point it.

*Cant find a good man, etc. I expressed that there are too many men I know who want commitment but too many women in ATL who want to play. They want to club, thot, be a social media star and live single while committed. It was met with great disdain. I further explained that top notch, 9 to 5 dudes don’t fall into opportunities and privilege like a woman can. We bust our ass! We ain’t 35+, climbing the corporate ladder while running the streets. We are on the grind. Hoes today want a faithful successful man who will allow them to club and post pics in restaurant bathrooms while hanging with their gay entourage.

Atlanta women refuse (because they can) to act marriage-worthy. They pushed back with the “So we supposed to be homebodies????? Sit up under you all??!? We can’t go out with friends?!!!? They pretend to not know the line. It’s Childish.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Next topic was how they were tired of the games and were just gonna wait for the right man to come along.

The issue with this statement is they are their own roadblock. It was 2 couples and 2 single girls. The finests woman was married but had a completely ridiculous standard for men that I met her husband wasn’t even cool with. And her weave wasn’t necessary because she was fine as hell. What women find attractive and needed aren’t the issue. I explain that no man WANTS an artificial woman. We don’t want an obese woman. I summed up with the men agreeing that women put effort into the wrong things. Things most men don’t even like women focus on. What turns us off to committing to them is what they put the most energy into. Different paths.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think most women think we don’t like them when it’s their behavior we don’t like. They work harder on their appearance; overlooking the issue right in front of them. I think part of us being in our feelings about women is we see so many with the potential but no awareness to the fact. In my twenties i liked women on an abnormal level. I could like any chick pretty eyes. Nice hair. Even as simple as the way they laughed. Most men started out this way. The “It’s just something about her” mindset.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Next topic was how they were tired of the games and were just gonna wait for the right man to come along.

The issue with this statement is they are their own roadblock. It was 2 couples and 2 single girls. The finests woman was married but had a completely ridiculous standard for men that I met her husband wasn’t even cool with. And her weave wasn’t necessary because she was fine as hell. What women find attractive and needed aren’t the issue. I explain that no man WANTS an artificial woman. We don’t want an obese woman. I summed up with the men agreeing that women put effort into the wrong things. Things most men don’t even like women focus on. What turns us off to committing to them is what they put the most energy into. Different paths.
This is straight chuch. My old man and I were just chopping it up over exactly this. Chicks out here investing in red bottom shoes and Gucci purses while all a man want is a nice figure, pretty smile, loyalty, and a pleasant disposition. I could be a ceo and if I ran into the aforementioned woman in mickey Ds she might end up getting wifed.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think want a man wants is subjective when you try to simplify it all. I’m not disagreeing with you fellas, but I just got finished watching a video in a thread about “buck breaking” and I thought about how human’s ability to create (interpret) their own realities based on their experiences. This skews traditional sense of what men want out of women. The evolution of society have created a more superficial human with women being the centerfold of this superficiality.

Women are in constant competition because society shows and practices that the prettier you are the more opportunities life presents you. With the enhanced technology, women can focus on eliminating superficial flaws, without having to focus on other areas of themselves.

The social media age have increased superficiality because now women can proclaim themselves as models to gain attention and incentives for looking good. And there will be plenty of men that will gas that behavior up.

The older I get, the more I realize the reality that I once knew existed no longer exist the way I knew it. So I might be playing myself thinking that some things are suppose to stay the same or similar to what I knew. Hell, this is partially because I created (or imagined) my reality to be something and thought it would stay the same. In truth, I have evolved, women and men have evolved. Society has evolved.

Our society is very complex, hence simplicity have become more complicated.

I think most women think we don’t like them when it’s their behavior we don’t like. They work harder on their appearance; overlooking the issue right in front of them. I think part of us being in our feelings about women is we see so many with the potential but no awareness to the fact. In my twenties i liked women on an abnormal level. I could like any chick pretty eyes. Nice hair. Even as simple as the way they laughed. Most men started out this way. The “It’s just something about her” mindset.

This is straight chuch. My old man and I were just chopping it up over exactly this. Chicks out here investing in red bottom shoes and Gucci purses while all a man want is a nice figure, pretty smile, loyalty, and a pleasant disposition. I could be a ceo and if I ran into the aforementioned woman in mickey Ds she might end up getting wifed.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Real game. Spending to mask the reality. Gucci rich while we struggling to understand one another. These broads be having Gucci shit and crib nasty. Or the laces up chick with the dirty kids. They never see the real reason we pass on em. Some dress like a hoe, and we know she isn’t one, but can’t take her around people who matter. Cleavage at the company picnic type shit. Now her argument to her friends is he tells me what I can and can’t wear. They choose not to see reality.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At best, a man can strive to break all stereotypes and shatter norms. I’m almsor 50, no kids, never married, succssefuo and, I think I am good to women who are good me and themselves. All the issue women express about men I don’t have them. But somehow these same women can fund a flaw in that. Being it’s ATL, you could check off all the boxes and they know think something is wrong. Now I’m not from Atl. I moved her for work about 8 years ago. I lived downtown just near Midtown. Obviously the gay scene took over midtown. Bitches be like “No kids AND never married????? You gay???” The irony is, no white woman has ever asked me that. They say “Well you’re rare. How’d you manage that?” Our women, for some reason, think it’s okay to question a mans sexuality simply because they choose men poorly, and now, are sending another potential mate walking. That level of disrespect is rampant with our women. Hispanic Noe Asian women ever assume because you don’t have issues you must be gay, when this weeks media coverage alone explains how complicated and confused many gay dudes are.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Entourage

Eddie Murphy said “Gay men are the best friend to have” when describing delusion women. He should know.

The problem with this is gay men view themselves are a hybrid of male/female. Women treat them as such. My girl has a gay couple as close friends. I asked her when they go out does she ever pay the entire bill? She said, yeah, all the time. Then I asked, when you were single would pay the entire bill if the dude or dudes were straight? She hesitated.

I then told her that her gay frjends try to test real dudes. They say slick shit that, if we react, the moist dudes are the victims. Months back, the dude told her “You tell him that if he does anything to hurt you...” I told her, he drives a nice car, he can get here in comfort and say that shit right to me. She then gets upset and says he’s just overly protective. I reply: no man checks me like that, straight or gay. If your brother tried to pull my coat, it’s not gon be what you want. She’s since told her family and friends not to every joke about it.

The gay dudes get too many passes for men to ever respect their bond with our women. He’s seen her naked, he’s kissed her playfully, he’s smacked her on the ass, she’s shown him a dick pick from a stalker she doesn’t like. This is what women do. The gay man is her equal because they are petty, emotional, choose the wrong men and love wine and fashion just like them. The pettiness is what draws them together. We all know a fat girl with mad gay friends and NONE of them ever tell her she’s fat. It’s a safe zone for mediocre women to hang with gays.

smoovejazz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
females will test the waters to see what we will say in this situation and every woman that i been in a serious relationship with i've always said fuck no. i've been called insecure and jealous...like i give a fuck thats my stance....deal with it. you got a good looking girl ....dudes are gonna try her can't blame them. i'm not gonna help them out and let that shit be a cake walk for them. a woman gonna do what she wants and rationalize it the way she wants but if they got a good dude they will come to their senses and see ain't nobody trying to control they asses.
You want the honest truth?

The only reason she asked you if you ok with her hanging out with dude is one of two reasons:

A. She wants to test the waters and see what's out there, opening the door to her being tempted. It's one thing when she gets hit on walking down the street or at work by a coworker. But now you have alone time with little innuendo's getting to know each other on the way to the game, at the game and on the way home. That's a date in my book.

Or...

B. She testing you to see if you serious enough to get upset about it or if you ok and nonchalant about letting her go out with a "friend".

Either way, it leads to temptation. It don't have to be this immediate moment, but could be some time later on, much later on and she will always have a door she can go knocking on, in the back of her head, when you and her have a little "spat" or fight over nonsense.

Food for thought, shut it down...

females will test the waters to see what we will say in this situation and every woman that i been in a serious relationship with i've always said fuck no. i've been called insecure and jealous...like i give a fuck thats my stance....deal with it. you got a good looking girl ....dudes are gonna try her can't blame them. i'm not gonna help them out and let that shit be a cake walk for them. a woman gonna do what she wants and rationalize it the way she wants but if they got a good dude they will come to their senses and see ain't nobody trying to control they asses.

I'm a say it like this...if she has to try to "test" you, then the relationship isn't worth shit anyway. What is this, high school? Life is too damn short, and there are too many women out there, to accept playing games like that.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
I think want a man wants is subjective when you try to simplify it all. I’m not disagreeing with you fellas, but I just got finished watching a video in a thread about “buck breaking” and I thought about how human’s ability to create (interpret) their own realities based on their experiences. This skews traditional sense of what men want out of women. The evolution of society have created a more superficial human with women being the centerfold of this superficiality.

Women are in constant competition because society shows and practices that the prettier you are the more opportunities life presents you. With the enhanced technology, women can focus on eliminating superficial flaws, without having to focus on other areas of themselves.

The social media age have increased superficiality because now women can proclaim themselves as models to gain attention and incentives for looking good. And there will be plenty of men that will gas that behavior up.

The older I get, the more I realize the reality that I once knew existed no longer exist the way I knew it. So I might be playing myself thinking that some things are suppose to stay the same or similar to what I knew. Hell, this is partially because I created (or imagined) my reality to be something and thought it would stay the same. In truth, I have evolved, women and men have evolved. Society has evolved.

Our society is very complex, hence simplicity have become more complicated.
@bgbtylvr

I respect your viewpoint...

BIOLOGY>>>>>SOCIOLOGY.

And that's said with the full understanding that to change a behavior one simply changes an environment. Centuries of social mores will not offset millions of years of evolution.

Our relationship- men & women- is symbiotic by design. The discourse in society is caused by the flawed notion that we are equals when we a categorically not.

This has put women in a serious bind cause now they are doing double duty- trying to compete with men while still struggling to hold on to what makes them women- thus attractive - their femininity.

Men in aggregate have not changed; our environment is still one of 'provide and protect' -it is women that have been changed.

Through that change- being told they [should?] perform double duty- they are selling less of what men in aggregate are buying. They still desire- and are able to acquire- what they want out of men.

It is women that are lacking. They are being made into 'lesser' men.

That is not what men want.

Furthermore, a woman can't out man a man. He is just going to out do her in ever measure EXCEPT what we desires...femininity.

I find it alarming that women have more choices then ever in human history yet less happiness.

Because BIOLOGY>>>>SOCIOLOGY.

Seriously, all this social change ultimately hurts women.

*two cents*

Last edited:

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Don't worry about whether or not your woman is cheating on you. Instead, be prepared. Ask yourself every day what would your life be like without her. Where would you live? Where would you work? How would you feed yourself? How do you pursue your dreams?

Once you have all that figured out it's just a matter of watching her behavior, seeing what doesn't add up and being honest with yourself. it's one thing for her to go to a basketball game with a male co-worker. It's something else entirely to come back from that game at 6 in the morning drunk with a Holiday Inn receipt falling out of her purse. Especially if she "don't want to talk about it."

At the end of the day it's about more than just cheating. What happens if she gets hit by a bus and dies? What happens if she gets a congenital disease that leaves her unable to move from the neck down? it all boils down to the same rule. Never start a relationship with a woman you can't walk away from.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@bgbtylvr

I respect your viewpoint...

BIOLOGY>>>>>SOCIOLOGY.

And that's said with the full understanding that to change a behavior one simply changes an environment. Centuries of social mores will not offset millions of years if evolution.

Our relationship- men & women- is symbiotic by design. The discourse in society is caused by the flawed notion that we are equals when we a categorically not.

This has but women in a serious bind cause now they are doing double duty- trying to compete with while still holding on to what makes them women- thus attractive - their femininity.

Men in aggregate have not changed; our environment is still one of 'provide and protect' -it is women that have been changed.

Through that change- being told they [should?] perform double duty- they are selling less of what men in aggregate are buying. They still desire- and are able to acquire- what they want out of men.

That is not what men want- Furthermore a woman can't out man a man.

A man just going to out do her in ever measure EXCEPT what we desire...femininity.

I find it alarming that women have more choices then ever in human history yet less happiness.

Because BIOLOGY>>>>SOCIOLOGY.

Seriously, all this social change ultimately hurts women.

*two cents*

I think biology, sociology and the natural environment are all connected, with the natural environment taking a greater precedence.

And how I define natural environment is pretty much based on your location (mainly because most people do not move outside of their environment). For example, country women are most likely to still have that traditional role in life. Women from big cities are less likely to be traditional because they are great opportunities for careers that takes them away from the house.

It’s hard for me not to see the changes that affects women collaterally affects men and vice versa.

You know I knit pick a stuff so I'm conflicted with your statements here:

That is not what men want- Furthermore a woman can't out man a man.

I disagree that it's just women that are lacking. Men are too. I agree with women being made to take more masculine roles in life. I am not smart enough to know what men wants and I agree that women can not out man a man.

I'm curious on how we know that women are less happy? Are men less happy too? I'm just curious on how we know this as truth because I genuinely do not know.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
I'm curious on how we know that women are less happy? Are men less happy too? I'm just curious on how we know this as truth because I genuinely do not know.

Happy may be a poor choice of words.

They definitely seem less grounded.

Women seem to have forgotten how to maintain a relationship with a man yet all -that are not homosexual- have a universal desire to HAVE a man in their lives to definitive capacity.

And that HAVE seems to transcend all economic and social strata. There are women who are millionaires- that don't need a man on the provide/protect scale- that long for a man, i.e, any of the 'Real Housewives' tropes.

It's universal...it's innate. THEY NEED US.

Yet have seem to forgotten how to reach us and keep our company north of the orgasm.

As far as men being less happy, I believe men's lives are not based on a state of happiness but the ability to adapt to a situation for one's survival and then one's benefit.

As it relates to women, we are going to adapt to how they are acting just for survival purposes (think #metoo) only to eventually to utilise it to our benefit (think how #metoo has allowed men to cut to the chase an give them avenue to be direct as it relates to their dealings with women sexually and/or the excuse to not deal with then in a limited capacity if not at all professionally.)

Ultimately...all this hurts women. Men can adapt/overcome social change if not just change the social contract outright. Women are at the mercy of it.

*two cents*

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A man is going to show a woman he is a male by either his actions or inaction. If she disrespects you and you stay, YOU set the tone of the relationship in her eyes. If she stay on her phone during dates, and you put up with it and get mad but don’t leave, the problem is the man. Let that bitch be who she is. I used lose sleep trying to change bitches. All these issues with women today are our fault because we either aren’t there to raise our daughters, or we do anything for pussy. What are we teaching women? Don’t be mad she got purple weave. Be mad at the fellow black man who is fucking this bitch and giving her validation via dick.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Men have allowed women to overlook one simple fact: too many are fat. We have convinced them that all they need is good head or pussy or nice clothes and we will still rock with em. It’s time for black men to admit that we a) like hogs b) doubt or worth to quality women c) are the simps the ratchets claim we are.

Simple point that cannot be disputed is THIS IS A FAT CHICK!!!! Look at her! Not THICK! She is FAT. She is not a model she is a gassed up fat girl a cute face.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A man is going to show a woman he is a male by either his actions or inaction. If she disrespects you and you stay, YOU set the tone of the relationship in her eyes. If she stay on her phone during dates, and you put up with it and get mad but don’t leave, the problem is the man. Let that bitch be who she is. I used lose sleep trying to change bitches. All these issues with women today are our fault because we either aren’t there to raise our daughters, or we do anything for pussy. What are we teaching women? Don’t be mad she got purple weave. Be mad at the fellow black man who is fucking this bitch and giving her validation via dick.

Fam, I use to do the same. Use worry about everything with chicks. Then I unplugged myself from the Matrix.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only cure for this generation is to stop giving them attention. Avoidance is kryptonite to them. They are so desperate that they are creep shottin themselves. You’ve dipped low when you hire somebody to film you fake exercising. It’s a trap. Their low self esteem is not related to men at all. Attention is their drug.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tumblr_p66au8dLnS1srlpa6o10_1280.jpg

I guess she’s embracing it.[/QUOTE]

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Happy may be a poor choice of words.

They definitely seem less grounded.

Women seem to have forgotten how to maintain a relationship with a man yet all -that are not homosexual- have a universal desire to HAVE a man in their lives to definitive capacity.

And that HAVE seems to transcend all economic and social strata. There are women who are millionaires- that don't need a man on the provide/protect scale- that long for a man, i.e, any of the 'Real Housewives' tropes.

It's universal...it's innate. THEY NEED US.

Yet have seem to forgotten how to reach us and keep our company north of the orgasm.

As far as men being less happy, I believe men's lives are not based on a state of happiness but the ability to adapt to a situation for one's survival and then one's benefit.

As it relates to women, we are going to adapt to how they are acting just for survival purposes (think #metoo) only to eventually to utilise it to our benefit (think how #metoo has allowed men to cut to the chase an give them avenue to be direct as it relates to their dealings with women sexually and/or the excuse to not deal with then in a limited capacity if not at all professionally.)

Ultimately...all this hurts women. Men can adapt/overcome social change if not just change the social contract outright. Women are at the mercy of it.

*two cents*

I've given your last comment some thought.

How does your truth address our Black male young black men?

You also mention that women have forgotten out to reach men, but could it also be a possibility that men have become more difficult to reach?

There are many traditional constructs that are not standing the test of time within our community and I'm not sure either side have a solid foundation on the idea of relationships.

For me, the Black male youth is very different than when I was growing up, but there are so many complex factors it's tough to narrow it down to the most important.

What are some of your observations on how the youth interacts with women and how the evolving social dynamics of society is effecting the understanding of relationships?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I've given your last comment some thought.

How does your truth address our Black male young black men?

You also mention that women have forgotten out to reach men, but could it also be a possibility that men have become more difficult to reach?

There are many traditional constructs that are not standing the test of time within our community and I'm not sure either side have a solid foundation on the idea of relationships.

For me, the Black male youth is very different than when I was growing up, but there are so many complex factors it's tough to narrow it down to the most important.

What are some of your observations on how the youth interacts with women and how the evolving social dynamics of society is effecting the understanding of relationships?
These lil dudes to comfortable around each other...all this man hugging... Over the weekend I witness this s hit that been disgusting me for yrs as I was lounge/club hopping... Groups of dudes dancing with each other, looking into each other faces singing songs.. Shi t is faggotry... Groups of bitche s dancing its obvious all you had to do was go over there and dance with them but nigs refused to go over there.. He'll this 1 dude who was dancing with his boys all night got confronting by a chick and she tried to dance on him , Nig looked uncomfortable around her yet was a dancing machine for his boys smh... Like I said this man togetherness is disgusting and weird... Play sports with dudes coo l, videogames cool, chill here and there cool but you need some puss interaction in developing as a man

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
These lil dudes to comfortable around each other...all this man hugging... Over the weekend I witness this s hit that been disgusting me for yrs as I was lounge/club hopping... Groups of dudes dancing with each other, looking into each other faces singing songs.. Shi t is faggotry... Groups of bitche s dancing its obvious all you had to do was go over there and dance with them but nigs refused to go over there.. He'll this 1 dude who was dancing with his boys all night got confronting by a chick and she tried to dance on him , Nig looked uncomfortable around her yet was a dancing machine for his boys smh... Like I said this man togetherness is disgusting and weird... Play sports with dudes coo l, videogames cool, chill here and there cool but you need some puss interaction in developing as a man

It's definitely different out here, bruh.

I know I'm out of touch too. What are some of your theories behind this behavior?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's definitely different out here, bruh.

I know I'm out of touch too. What are some of your theories behind this behavior?
Doormat society... The wrong nigs giving advice and people following that info... Worshipping celebs and listening to the garbage they push out as info and truth... To try to narrow it down the best I can is to say the wrong message/blueprint has been released and a bunch of people accepted it not knowing it was wrong... The teachings is all the way fucked up

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is a different generation of men in the world today!!..I'm afraid it might get worst!!..:smh:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Doormat society... The wrong nigs giving advice and people following that info... Worshipping celebs and listening to the garbage they push out as info and truth... To try to narrow it down the best I can is to say the wrong message/blueprint has been released and a bunch of people accepted it not knowing it was wrong... The teachings is all the way fucked up

Why do you think celebrity worship is at an all-time high?

And what do you think it so easy for our youth to mindlessly accept something without knowing it's right/wrong based on societal/community standards?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

And what do you think it so easy for our youth to mindlessly accept something without knowing it's right/wrong based on societal/community standards?
People flipped the script on mad terms and made them wrong... "Hater" was a jealous ass individual who had deep animosity towards somebody or individuals for various reasons but most of the time it was cause of beta issues... It than got flipped out of control and used wrong... In the 80s/90s the worst thing in the world was being called a dickrider..it was pretty much a check of your manhood for admiring or following the next dude to close especially if there was no blood association... The new age "hater" term movement canceled out the term dickrider and than it became acceptable to over admire people...this open the doors for the rich and famous.. Now you got a bunch of people that wouldve been called dickriders b4 2000 become the acceptable 1s and the individuals who aren't ass kissers and dickriders looked at as haters...straight twilight zone shit... Being a follower became accepted and being a leader look down upon..

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

As far as the youth easily being manipulated..well peer pressure, wanting to be accepted, looking to the wrong elders for guidance, imagery of what fake alphas are suppose to look like , do can easily mindfuck these dudes... Let me give you a good example my uncle's and various males in my family including my older bro were ladies men.. They all had multiple chicks, the chicks were bad, many times they would literally be around in groups..my family members use to push the power of the penis, being yourself, not being no doormat or no sucker for love...I mention on here how my uncle could be throwing a bbq and have multiple chicks he was fucking there interacting with each other, laughing together, and they all know he's fucking all of them and there is zero drama..that right there set the guidelines of being able to move a certain way and being truthful on your intentions and how you are... 1 of my other uncles use to say only thing I can do for a chick is fuck them and feed them...that same uncle had photo albums of a bunch of bad ass broads he tucked over the decades...when you turned 10 you were allowed to see them lol... So when you get this type of info installed in your brain you do things diff especially when the teacher can show evidence of all the info they pushed... Notice nothing I said dealt with spending money on broads, being a doormat, making lots of money to get or attract pussy, or any of that other bull shit being passed to the youth... If my family members were doormats maybe that would've change d my perception and how I interact with females... So unfortunately our youth is getting guidance from the wrong outlets and what you see is the repercussions

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
As far as the youth easily being manipulated..well peer pressure, wanting to be accepted, looking to the wrong elders for guidance, imagery of what fake alphas are suppose to look like , do can easily mindfuck these dudes... Let me give you a good example my uncle's and various males in my family including my older bro were ladies men.. They all had multiple chicks, the chicks were bad, many times they would literally be around in groups..my family members use to push the power of the penis, being yourself, not being no doormat or no sucker for love...I mention on here how my uncle could be throwing a bbq and have multiple chicks he was fucking there interacting with each other, laughing together, and they all know he's fucking all of them and there is zero drama..that right there set the guidelines of being able to move a certain way and being truthful on your intentions and how you are... 1 of my other uncles use to say only thing I can do for a chick is fuck them and feed them...that same uncle had photo albums of a bunch of bad ass broads he tucked over the decades...when you turned 10 you were allowed to see them lol... So when you get this type of info installed in your brain you do things diff especially when the teacher can show evidence of all the info they pushed... Notice nothing I said dealt with spending money on broads, being a doormat, making lots of money to get or attract pussy, or any of that other bull shit being passed to the youth... If my family members were doormats maybe that would've change d my perception and how I interact with females... So unfortunately our youth is getting guidance from the wrong outlets and what you see is the repercussions

Interesting perspective. You see much of reality through sexuality. One of my good friends is the same way. Y’all have that in common.

Anyway, you have a good point about wanting to be accepted, which I think piggybacks on your other point of celebrity worship or as you put “dickriders.”

I think in a society where we try to normalize humans by getting them to follow social traditions; there is a risk to being an individual. You gained much perspective from family members that you respect, but unfortunately this is not the case for many black males (historically and not this generation only). We are in an age where wanting to be different is now protected by most of society. This is why various groups of people’s can exist today versus 30 years ago, which then they would be considered social outcast.

Our youth are emulating what they see as cool, which totally contradicts our perspective growing up in the 80s and 90s. Again, there are many very complex factors that plays a role into the evolution of the Black male, but you made some good points. Family is a big key.

However, I still don’t think you clarified on why celebrity worship is so influential to our youth (society in general). I got some of your points, but I think some of you points can still be followed up with “why is that.”

Why are we drawn to what another person do? For me this points to insecurity within ones’ self.