Male vs Female reality

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Everything you said is true... And I'd glaze Tha face, just like the donuts in that box... Yessir!!!
tumblr_p66au8dLnS1srlpa6o10_1280.jpg

I guess she’s embracing it.
[/QUOTE]

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What things can your chick or wife STILL do with her guy friend or friends that you wont have an issue with? Can she go out for drinks, smoke or go to the movies with her dude friend? Whatever the scenario, what are you not cool with?

She can do anything she wants....first I'm secure

Second if she is trying to be anything but committed no amount of rules will stop that because that's her character..

And if that's the case the serious relationship will have a short shelf life

The fuck you gone treat a grown ass woman like she your child ?

And like they say it ain't your pussy it's your turn

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:itsawrap:Marriage in 3 pics. You’re in a great mood. An idea to do something you’ve been dying to do comes out of your mouth. The reality, once again, that you are married.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Conversely, the gender divide is rooted strongly in hypocrisy. Yesterday I devoured the soul of a lost individual who rambled on too long about men coming up short. The sermon will be summarized as such...

“A man pays his mandated child support and alimony, is he a good man?

:yes: Yes.

“That man, having paid all monthly debts owed before his own expenses can no longer afford a place of his own, so he sells his car to rid himself of a car payment and insurance, and temporarily moves back in with his parents or a sibling—-accordingly to YOU, you don’t date men without cars or lives with his moms, but just a second ago praised this very man when stated to fit your agenda.”

Silence...:(

The dude who ignores his kids and avoid his support payments is a deadbeat. (He is) But the man who lets his expensive apartment go and sell his car so his kids and his ex don’t go without is also undateable?????

Silence....:oops:

I’ll wait..

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At a dinner party with my homey and his wife. It's for her, so he invited some friends. It's 9 people (7 women, me and him). His wife implies i'm single because i'm too picky, and implies that men and women don't get along because men don't know how to talk to their women. I disagreed. They took turns being incorrect about an issue me and the ex had, but in different ways, ultimately implying that if a man doesn't address the issue respectfully they wont comply out of spite. Foolishness. "Well, how did you say it to her?"

A woman's mindset is if they don't like how you tell them the truth they won't correct the behavior. To them, when a man addresses an issue within his relationship where he is being mistreated or disrespected, he should use the utmost care, compassion and respect when addressing her about the shit she did or does to him. All but one woman felt this way. One was a psychologist or psychiatrist agreed with me and none of those women wanted to hear her side. Shit was crazy man. 5 of the women turned on me, and i calmly dismantled each one, including the homey's wife. They concluded that i'm never gonna find love if i don't learn how to address women-the female equivalent of taking their ball and going home. I was waiting for the "Who hurt you?" or the "Must be the women YOU deal with!" to come out, but neither did.

Now, to women, it's our job to learn how to correct them on serious shit they should already know, when it's easier to just dump them. Basically, learn to deal with their bullshit better and be nice when to tell them they fucked up. All men are nice the first few dozen times. No man immediately goes off on a woman, it's only after too many times saying the same things-then we snap and become cutthroat. Still, if you catch her cheating in your own bed, you need to be mindful of how you address them. You tell a kid to clean his or her room dozens of times before immediately whooping that ass. And women know this because they act the same way their kids do. But, watch how you tell her to get off her phone, or that you caught her cheating.

You: Bitch, who the fuck is this n@gga!"
Her: Wow, such language. Bitch? Really? This is why i'm cheating on you! Nobody calls me a bitch! Nobody!

They immediately spin their bullshit to our lack of control, respect or attention paid to them. I go in " Three of you have been on your phones then entire time. Eating, drinking, setting the table, banter around the table, the entire evening, including now. A modern man interested in any of you shouldn't deal with any of you three on a serious level because you're at her dinner party for you close friend on your phones because what is happening elsewhere is validating you more than being here. The phone addiction, for me, is a deal-breaker. I'm not asking a grown woman to minimize her phone time while with me, i'm dumping her. And i will probably ask the waiter for two checks once i notice your phone habit. This is why men don't take y'all on so-called proper dates anymore."

All but the psych chick became upset. "I mean, why can't you ask her politely to get off her phone?" I laughed.

"Nah, my job isn't to teach you how to respect my time and money. You should come on the date already knowing that."

The excuses come now " Well, you don't know what's going on in her life. "If someone is watching my child, i'm GOING to check on my child" one said in a soap opera, overacting manner. "What if an emergency comes up, or, or, or...."

I laugh. "You just proved my point. No man would take issue with a legit emergency. You're reaching because, deep down, a date is just an interview with food for most of you, and your phone holds your next option-other dudes. Your behavior is the greatest indicator of who you are. And the fact that you all keep defending a woman's right to check her DM's, respond to texts, etc, while out on a date or at dinner with your man is fucking disrespectful and narccacistic and you dont WANT to see any issue with it because its not your money and the other options you're keeping open on via your phone have already let you feel you deserve better before the check even comes. By the way, all of you still have your phones in your hands, two of you checked for messages.

Silence.

Later that night, i was the pysch chick to her car and we kiss outside her car. I get the number and bounce.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Conversely, the gender divide is rooted strongly in hypocrisy. Yesterday I devoured the soul of a lost individual who rambled on too long about men coming up short. The sermon will be summarized as such...

“A man pays his mandated child support and alimony, is he a good man?

:yes: Yes.

“That man, having paid all monthly debts owed before his own expenses can no longer afford a place of his own, so he sells his car to rid himself of a car payment and insurance, and temporarily moves back in with his parents or a sibling—-accordingly to YOU, you don’t date men without cars or lives with his moms, but just a second ago praised this very man when stated to fit your agenda.”

Silence...:(

The dude who ignores his kids and avoid his support payments is a deadbeat. (He is) But the man who lets his expensive apartment go and sell his car so his kids and his ex don’t go without is also undateable?????

Silence....:oops:

I’ll wait..
Fam you got me in Laughing Again. :giggle:

Seriously, I would love to be with a group of sistas and hit them with this....like you said....the sound.....Straight Crickets!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam you got me in Laughing Again. :giggle:

Seriously, I would love to be with a group of sistas and hit them with this....like you said....the sound.....Straight Crickets!
Son, i patiently wait for them to use up all their ammo. The key is do not interrupt them. Soon as they fall back in their seat for a mic drop, i go in and..

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Women argue with emotion-how what you did made them feel. They don't react to what they did, just how you made them feel by calling them on it. And when other women chime in to side with them, those women basically admitted they do the same shit or the same has happened to them. You have to wait for a catch phrase like..

:(Can't find no good man.
:curse:Who hurt you?
:angry:That's only the women YOU deal with!
:angry:Ummm, not ALL women....!!!
:smh: Men are afraid of strong, independent black women.
:( I can do bad all by myself.
:yawn: I don't need no man!
:eek: You sound bitter.

Too many to list. Most live by one of these mantras or more. And all their views are rooted in never being proven wrong, and never admitting fault. The greatest movie line ever was in the move As Good As It Gets, with Jack Nicholson. Once you realize they arent coming from a place of common sense or accountability.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Walking through the dentist office today, dude cheesed up taking selfies. Adult! The new ninjas man..:smh::smh::smh: Ol girl setting up the tray, and dude went straight Top Model. Deep cleaning day for me. That real shit! At first i'm flexing "Numb what, son? Put that shit down and do-yo-work!" Then it was ":eek2:.. why haven't you numbed-my-shit????" Shiiiiiiiit! It's okay for a man to show weakness. :( Shit, cry if you want to. She ran that shit down under my gum line and i heard and felt that scrape...:smh: Son! numb my shit! That shit don't make a man weak. Then...:smh:...I look across the way through another door, dude taking selfies in his chair...while the chick is doing shit. She was turned to the side and this ninja went live and smiling and shit. I wont indict an entire generation, but you taking selfies and going LIVE in the dentist chair, there's some bitch in you. This was no kid, a fucking man! Now, how did dudes get so soft so fast? First part, needing to be apart of trends. Social media era has us thinking we are nothing if we are unique. Men want attention as much as women now. You want likes, son? Hearts, bubbles and shit floating across your screen. Females view men as soft because way too many of us are. I'd rather a pic leak of me crying in that damn chair then of me cheesing like a bitch taking a selfie.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The decline of marriage is not a man-made thing. Women were winning for centuries until they got too comfortable. In recent memory men didn’t want their women to work, get wet, lift a finger. And back then, most of those women knew what they had and appreciated it. Man came home to a meal, clean house, kids at the table, some family time and maybe some ass. Gone.

Marriage then was an even trade off. It’s was peace of mind, comfort, companionship. Today, these bitches can’t cook or keep their mouths shut or their weight down. And even then a fat bitch knew her place. Women would get fat, now they come in fat. As more women failed at the free ride that marriage provides the more laws are implemented to rob us to care for them.

Men have awakened to the reality that these bitches do enough to get married and know they don’t have to do shit to stay in it. In fact, it’s more beneficial for them to exit a marriage and take all his things then to act right. Why lose weight, cook, clean or even respect that man when you get a house and a stipend regardless?

As I sat on the beach yesterday I realized just how many women let themselves fucking GO! The dudes ain’t ripped but they aren’t anywhere near as bloated as these women are. And you can tell the only thing keeping them together is everything he stands to lose by upgrading.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The decline of marriage is not a man-made thing. Women were winning for centuries until they got too comfortable. In recent memory men didn’t want their women to work, get wet, lift a finger. And back then, most of those women knew what they had and appreciated it. Man came home to a meal, clean house, kids at the table, some family time and maybe some ass. Gone.

Marriage then was an even trade off. It’s was peace of mind, comfort, companionship. Today, these bitches can’t cook or keep their mouths shut or their weight down. And even then a fat bitch knew her place. Women would get fat, now they come in fat. As more women failed at the free ride that marriage provides the more laws are implemented to rob us to care for them.

Men have awakened to the reality that these bitches do enough to get married and know they don’t have to do shit to stay in it. In fact, it’s more beneficial for them to exit a marriage and take all his things then to act right. Why lose weight, cook, clean or even respect that man when you get a house and a stipend regardless?

As I sat on the beach yesterday I realized just how many women let themselves fucking GO! The dudes ain’t ripped but they aren’t anywhere near as bloated as these women are. And you can tell the only thing keeping them together is everything he stands to lose by upgrading.

Always another knowledge drop from the man with the Doctorate!

Highlighted in bold......So funny my Moms was just talking about this very thing the other day when I spoke with her. How times have changed drastically!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Always another knowledge drop from the man with the Doctorate!

Highlighted in bold......So funny my Moms was just talking about this very thing the other day when I spoke with her. How times have changed drastically!

I’m one who wouldn’t Mind marriage. But what I just escaped may have closed that door for good. I was way too good to her and all she cared about what status and her image, while, somehow getting fatter and lazier. I didn’t care about her degrees and her uppity friends; they don’t have to see her naked or deal with her issues. I wanted to cuff. I bit my tongue on a lot of shit. She couldn’t cook, etc. The one time we talked since I dumped her I explained to her she wasn’t capable of being a wife. A girlfriend or fuck buddy, sure. But not for me. When I end it I cut all ties. I don’t fuck with nobody I met through her or even knew her first. She didn’t know how real I was about it until it happened.

Bottom line is too many men let too many women off the hook on shit. She got too comfortable. I blame myself for that. If you need to convince somebody of your worth or teach them how to better themselves, that’s a student not a mate. Too many women today want to lead without taking any input from anybody. Women want to be cuffed and allowed to do single woman shit. The narcissism social media has unleashed has exposed the bitch ass men and the attention whore chicks. Men of substance can’t tolerate either. Neither should reproduce let alone marry.

I’ll never accept any of the shit I did from another woman again. Since I didn’t want to hurt her feelings, I tolerated shit I normally don’t. Next chick with get canceled ASAP. No discussion, just gone.

blackicerhythms

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll say this, you cannot control who a person wants to be friends with or hang out with. That shit never ever EVER works and for the life of me I can't understand why dudes and chicks can't figure this out. I told my wife when we were dating you don't have to tell me where your going. Your a grown ass woman you go wherever you please. Once we got married I said the same thing...your a grown woman before your my wife I'm not regulating who you hang out with or where you go. You don't own the pussy. Best case scenario you leasing it. She can do whatever she wants with it whether you think she's hanging out with appropriate individuals or not. My point is once you don't let shit like that bother you it'll become less of an issue and theres a good chance she won't wanna hang out with members of the opposite sex like that. Regulating your partners friends for whatever reason you feel valid is taxing and draining. Very time consuming. Don't worry about that shit. She wants to go to a game with dude, let her. Fuck dat, find some other shit to do while she goes to the game. Other dude don't know you and shouldn't have any loyalty towards you. And if your girl looks good he certainly wants to fuck her while sucking on her titties (No disrespect). What do you want, a fat ass precious looking muthafucka nobody wants to fuck? Had a coworker one time who was upset his girl likes to go out with her girlfriends sometimes and doesn't like how sexy she gets dressed. He showed me a pic......chick was fuckin gorgeous. But she didn't wear no outrageous shit. I said dude, she 24, you 26. Da fuck you look like regulating what she wears and where she goes? She grown. All I'm saying is don't waste your time with that shit man. Women are illogical, so of course the same shit doesn't apply for us but if you know that already it wouldn't surprise you and just make moves around that shit. Relax dude, it'll be ok.

This right here. don't need to read any other post in here.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’m one who wouldn’t Mind marriage. But what I just escaped may have closed that door for good. I was way too good to her and all she cared about what status and her image, while, somehow getting fatter and lazier. I didn’t care about her degrees and her uppity friends; they don’t have to see her naked or deal with her issues. I wanted to cuff. I bit my tongue on a lot of shit. She couldn’t cook, etc. The one time we talked since I dumped her I explained to her she wasn’t capable of being a wife. A girlfriend or fuck buddy, sure. But not for me. When I end it I cut all ties. I don’t fuck with nobody I met through her or even knew her first. She didn’t know how real I was about it until it happened.

Bottom line is too many men let too many women off the hook on shit. She got too comfortable. I blame myself for that. If you need to convince somebody of your worth or teach them how to better themselves, that’s a student not a mate. Too many women today want to lead without taking any input from anybody. Women want to be cuffed and allowed to do single woman shit. The narcissism social media has unleashed has exposed the bitch ass men and the attention whore chicks. Men of substance can’t tolerate either. Neither should reproduce let alone marry.

I’ll never accept any of the shit I did from another woman again. Since I didn’t want to hurt her feelings, I tolerated shit I normally don’t. Next chick with get canceled ASAP. No discussion, just gone.

This...i think a lot of times, we put up with a lot of things and don't say anything..like men aren't petty for the most part...and so we put up with a lot of crap...

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This...i think a lot of times, we put up with a lot of things and don't say anything..like men aren't petty for the most part...and so we put up with a lot of crap...
Word. Men who own their pettiness live better lives. We are Better mates. Women mask their petty, the shit has to slip out for you to see hers. Men, we wear our shit like jerseys. Proud! Men don’t check women because we fear being judged. Especially men who work their asses off to avoid every negative stereotype. We don’t want that shit on our record like a credit score. If enough bitches accuse you of being too nice, or too mean, or whatever bullshit they spin, it starts to affect you. You believe it. Why? Because either you don’t have a thorough dude in your corner to slap the shit out of you or you’ve been feminized to hold that shit in by other women.

I just talking to my boy. He called me from a cruise. He thought when they got there she wasn’t gon be on her phone the entire time. Lmaooo! Wrong! Bitch out of the country, off work, mom got the kids, no stress at all.....but you on your phone and ignoring your man???? They still out there. This is right the fuck now. Yesterday. I told him don’t say shit to her. Turn your phone and do snap pics of the bitch for proof. Since y’all don’t live together and don’t have kids, dump her soon as you walk off the cruise. Before you board the flight let her know it’s over then DM her all the pics of her phone up to her face while you at the steaks joint with a view of the ocean. You dropping $100 on one meal and she on social media and texting friends?!? Don’t argue. Don’t assume she will grow out of it or that you’re in your feelings. Dump her. And prepare yourself mentally to not explain it, or hear her out. It’s not what she says, it’s what she shows you. Society have convinced men that we are wrong for having rules and standards while women create ones they can’t even live up to themselves. We’ve been conditioned to accept bullshit of the premise that women just need a little coaxing.

Nah.
Edit: and don’t date another single mother.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Word. Men who own their pettiness live better lives. We are Better mates. Women mask their petty, the shit has to slip out for you to see hers. Men, we wear our shit like jerseys. Proud! Men don’t check women because we fear being judged. Especially men who work their asses off to avoid every negative stereotype. We don’t want that shit on our record like a credit score. If enough bitches accuse you of being too nice, or too mean, or whatever bullshit they spin, it starts to affect you. You believe it. Why? Because either you don’t have a thorough dude in your corner to slap the shit out of you or you’ve been feminized to hold that shit in by other women.

I just talking to my boy. He called me from a cruise. He thought when they got there she wasn’t gon be on her phone the entire time. Lmaooo! Wrong! Bitch out of the country, off work, mom got the kids, no stress at all.....but you on your phone and ignoring your man???? They still out there. This is right the fuck now. Yesterday. I told him don’t say shit to her. Turn your phone and do snap pics of the bitch for proof. Since y’all don’t live together and don’t have kids, dump her soon as you walk off the cruise. Before you board the flight let her know it’s over then DM her all the pics of her phone up to her face while you at the steaks joint with a view of the ocean. You dropping $100 on one meal and she on social media and texting friends?!? Don’t argue. Don’t assume she will grow out of it or that you’re in your feelings. Dump her. And prepare yourself mentally to not explain it, or hear her out. It’s not what she says, it’s what she shows you. Society have convinced men that we are wrong for having rules and standards while women create ones they can’t even live up to themselves. We’ve been conditioned to accept bullshit of the premise that women just need a little coaxing.

Nah.
Edit: and don’t date another single mother.

To the add part in bold......Read it! Then read again, close thread, open thread, read edit part again! Then log out BGOL, log back in, open this thread, read edit part again! Then copy, paste in word doc, print and put on refrigerator! Read it every morning!

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To the Edit part in bold......Read it! Then read again, close thread, open thread, read edit part again! Then log out BGOL, log back in, open this thread, read edit part again! Then copy, paste in word doc, print and put on refrigerator! Read it every morning!

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On some bullshit I’m trolling broads on Mothers’s Day. Nasty texts to broads I haven’t seen or smashed in ages. Married, whatever. 60% response rate. These hoes ain’t loyal. No way none of these bitches ain’t near or across from the dude in their life.
:lol:

I hate the I know what I know.
:roflmao:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No matter who you are and what you have, a woman’s desire for alpha dick trumps wealth and fame. Y’all think bread and dick keeps a bitch loyal. Incorrect! Look at Jay-Z’s face. Look at the air leave his body. That’s a defeated man. That’s a man wondering if the friendship survives this shit. Beyoncé don’t fuck or date for looks. She fucks alpha. The queen needs a king. She prolly walk Jigga’s ass. He’s clearly begged for forgiveness at some point. Ask em, Bron smashed on humble.

She did everything she could to act like she barely saw him, wasn’t affected by Lebron. This is Ayesha Curry was talking about. Steph is what she need NOT what she want. Body language, son! Body language!

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No matter who you are and what you have, a woman’s desire for alpha dick trumps wealth and fame. Y’all think bread and dick keeps a bitch loyal. Incorrect! Look at Jay-Z’s face. Look at the air leave his body. That’s a defeated man. That’s a man wondering if the friendship survives this shit. Beyoncé don’t fuck or date for looks. She fucks alpha. The queen needs a king. She prolly walk Jigga’s ass. He’s clearly begged for forgiveness at some point. Ask em, Bron smashed on humble.

She did everything she could to act like she barely saw him, wasn’t affected by Lebron. This is Ayesha Curry was talking about. Steph is what she need NOT what she want. Body language, son! Body language!

I wonder if Beyonce will ever pull a "Quincy Jones" get into her 80s and confirm this rumor...lol:lol:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wonder if Beyonce will ever pull a "Quincy Jones" get into her 80s and confirm this rumor...lol:lol:
Wether they smashed or not, that’s the look of a broad who would let you if the circumstances were right. Body language don’t lie. People saying it’s blown out of proportion and I’m saying all 3 showed signs of being out of pocket or concern AND trust issues.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Male reality: RAW is not life.

Cacs have made it easier for dastardly females to pat pockets. Y’all better better get your sons in line and show the power of the bag. Wrap it up! No excuse for these young boys to be hitting anything raw outside of marriage. These new pro athletes gon have true hoes coming at em harder now. This is a gauranteed win for Gram and Dubai hoes. The day is here where we can’t even be half mad at a whole hoe for getting pregnant. Whites are fighting for their survival and these women are too. From today on, no dude can complain if he his ass end up in the courts. The white man fired the warning shot; don’t act like you didn’t hear it.

The hoes are coming.

:angry:Now go get pregnant pregnant by an athlete!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wether they smashed or not, that’s the look of a broad who would let you if the circumstances were right. Body language don’t lie. People saying it’s blown out of proportion and I’m saying all 3 showed signs of being out of pocket or concern AND trust issues.

Yup!

Like Leon said in a scene from the Five Heart Beats...."I don't "Trust" no woman!"

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup!

Like Leon said in a scene from the Five Heart Beats...."I don't "Trust" no woman!"
The only other interpretation is Jigga is mad insecure and blows up on her anytime any dude talk to her or she look at any dude more famous than him, so, to keep the peace, she just looks awaits si she don’t have to hear his mouth.

I say it’s both.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There you have it, that’s what a eunuch looks like.
Yup. Glossed over ANY and all responsibilities from the women.

1) I can be profiled while wearing a hoodie, but that dress up to your crotch in no possibly way implies you might be a hoe or down for some action??? Some shit you only wear when you want a certain type of attention. Right? They know it. We know it.

2) Men don’t feel entitled to woman’s body in no way close to how women feel to our money, homes and successes. If I can’t be with any other woman due to a contract (marriage) I don’t expect a week or more without ass. I don’t demanded it on cue, but otherwise...

3) No man views hitting a woman as strength; you view the consequences of you actions as unworthy of the slap or People’s Elbow you received. We each have boundaries too. Demand she learn mine as well.

4) to treat women as equals would mean letting them fall when they slip, earn everything they have, pay their own way and leave relationships with exactly what they came in with. We get a flat tire in her car, I can sit in the car while she changes her own shit. She can pay for dates.

5) correct, empowerment is not a threat. And now that you have the power, reread #4.

6) that one is just stupid. Women define themselves by men. Hence why the men they date or marry must validate their worth. Main reason why a bitch making 40k doesn’t WANT a man making the same or with a less prestigious Job than hers.

7) That’s just it, we aren’t silent. You hear us but don’t give a fuck. Did you speak up with the bitch in the office accused the innocent dude of harassment or whatever? Do you show up in family court and state this bitch is a terrible mother, cheated on him, is gonna blow that support in the club and yes, she has gained 59lbs since her married her? No? Nothing? Hello........???

8) we feel the same way.

9) stop objectifying you? Lmao! That’s your life’s blood! You dress like that to outdo other bitches. You bought that orange weave, that tattoo. YOU post that twerk video. We both drunk in the club bitch, I’m supposed to shoot my shot. Hoes that don’t want midnight dick left already. Oh, those nude scenes in movies? We didn’t tell you to accept the role. Oh, I’m staring at your cleavage, ass, pussy print??? Just.....stop.

10) if we actually could inspire you bitches would have to make pussy hats and signs. You don’t listen.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I’ve said on here a million times that I don’t like weave. I’m somewhere that 100% of these women have weave. Now, I’ve also I feel weave is a mental illness and deeply rooted in jealousy of white women. The myth that they need to look like white bitches so black men will like them has ruined the black woman.

Why is it a mental illness? Black women have adopted cac mannerisms and ditzy white girl behavior. Black women never did that goofy hair flip/whip. They never constantly pushed their hair from their face or tossed their neck to get the hair over their shoulders. That was goofy, anorexic white girl shit.

They say we have a small penis if we drive a nice car, own big trucks or like guns. All of their confidence and arrogance stems from sewing in hair. If men look ridiculous with toupees, they look ridiculous with these green weaves and shiny ass wigs.

Their truest beauty is inside. And if we as men do not make it clear to them they will get worse. The men who don’t like fake hair should be clear about it. Don’t accept it because she got a fat ass. If your lady comes home with it, step to her like I did. My ex took that shit out next day. Cost her a grip. Didn’t care. Women are getting worse because our standards as men also have. Man the fuck up. Pussy is eroding your morals.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor

My chick and i were discussing the rules of what has to change when you get into a serious relationship. Her thing was she has guy friends that, even if we take this further, she wants to still hang out with. I told her it depends on what, where and why. She said a male coworker invited her to an NBA game because he had an extra ticket. She doesn't think there is anything wrong with his invite. I feel that dude knows she has man, and he should have asked a dude or any other single female to go to that game with him, not a female he knows has a dude. She thinks i am overreacting, i told her dude has zero respect for her relationship and he is testing the waters to see what little shit you might do now so he can push the boundaries later on. Once you commit or get married, serious guy friends need to fall back.

She then asks me if her female friend was wrong for inviting a married dude out for a platonic situation. All 3 know each other. The wife wasn't cool with it, but dude went anyway. I feel that is my girls friend really valued their marriage, once she saw the wife didnt want to go and wasn't cool with her man going out with her, she should have taken the invite off the table. I think she said Fuck Yo Couch to their marriage by going with the married dude anywhere after that.

Thoughts?

Women are just full of shit when it comes to some things. Your "chick" wants to hang out with that male friend of hers because that guy is bringing benefits to the table, and she likes that. She doesn't want that stuff stop, and she's knows that you'll put a stop to it, as most men would. Even if they haven't done anything sexual, it's coming sooner or later. Dude is taking her to games and shit, because he knows that she's coming with benefits for him. He'll fuck her and send her back home to you.

In the other situation, as soon as the wife said that she wasn't with it, that should have been the end of it. Why should the girlfriend have respect for O'le Boy's marriage when he doesn't respect it himself? They might as well continue to have fun, because that marriage is doomed.