Male vs Female reality

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My chick and i were discussing the rules of what has to change when you get into a serious relationship. Her thing was she has guy friends that, even if we take this further, she wants to still hang out with. I told her it depends on what, where and why. She said a male coworker invited her to an NBA game because he had an extra ticket. She doesn't think there is anything wrong with his invite. I feel that dude knows she has man, and he should have asked a dude or any other single female to go to that game with him, not a female he knows has a dude. She thinks i am overreacting, i told her dude has zero respect for her relationship and he is testing the waters to see what little shit you might do now so he can push the boundaries later on. Once you commit or get married, serious guy friends need to fall back.

She then asks me if her female friend was wrong for inviting a married dude out for a platonic situation. All 3 know each other. The wife wasn't cool with it, but dude went anyway. I feel that is my girls friend really valued their marriage, once she saw the wife didnt want to go and wasn't cool with her man going out with her, she should have taken the invite off the table. I think she said Fuck Yo Couch to their marriage by going with the married dude anywhere after that.

Thoughts?

mchammertoeeesss

Rising Star
Registered
What things can your chick or wife STILL do with her guy friend or friends that you wont have an issue with? Can she go out for drinks, smoke or go to the movies with her dude friend? Whatever the scenario, what are you not cool with?
Absolutely NOTHING!!!!
tumblr_inline_p7jks2SpIH1qd97av_400.gif

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Oh man, funny you bring some of these scenarios up now. I just got out of (what I viewed as) a serious relationship over these issues. 9 months, broke up 2 weeks ago right before Christmas. Before taking things to the next-next level (we'd been physically committed for the duration, but haven't said "we're officially a couple") the talking with ex's situation came up again and it went badly (again). There's this dude that she "dated" in her past, but the reality is they were fuck buddies that met online and she admitted that although he was cool she always knew he wouldnt be the typa dude to bring home to meet her family and she was just looking for something physical at the time (her words).....so a few weeks back her and I are having a few drinks at the bar, and this dude casually comes up in conversation again. She mentioned something about him saying something to her the other day, so I'm like "wait a minute you still talk to this dude?" She went all-in with rebuttals about how even if you are in a relationship, that you should still have friends of the opposite sex. And my response is that I don't necessarily disagree, but it depends on what the nature of that relationship was. And further, she's had issues with my interacting with chicks from my past, so I throw it back at her "you would be okay with me doing the same thing?"

We ended up going back and forth, riffin in the middle of the bar until she finally got up said she was going home and that she doesn't think this is going to work out (lmao). This was the 3rd time this had happened over the life span of our relationship btw. The only answer I have is that women are pretty illogical and selfish when it comes to what they want to do. If a woman feels as if you're trying to keep her from what they perceive as just having "fun", it's almost like psychological abuse to them. And they def dont see the harm in their actions unless you turn it around on them. Its wild, and in my experience it doesnt get much better with age, esp with my peer group (late 30s early 40s) who are those ladies trying to squeeze the last bit of juice out of their "youth" before going downhill..

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh man, funny you bring some of these scenarios up now. I just got out of (what I viewed as) a serious relationship over these issues. 9 months, broke up 2 weeks ago right before Christmas. Before taking things to the next-next level (we'd been physically committed for the duration, but haven't said "we're officially a couple") the talking with ex's situation came up again and it went badly (again). There's this dude that she "dated" in her past, but the reality is they were fuck buddies that met online and she admitted that although he was cool she always knew he wouldnt be the typa dude to bring home to meet her family and she was just looking for something physical at the time (her words).....so a few weeks back her and I are having a few drinks at the bar, and this dude casually comes up in conversation again. She mentioned something about him saying something to her the other day, so I'm like "wait a minute you still talk to this dude?" She went all-in with rebuttals about how even if you are in a relationship, that you should still have friends of the opposite sex. And my response is that I don't necessarily disagree, but it depends on what the nature of that relationship was. And further, she's had issues with my interacting with chicks from my past, so I throw it back at her "you would be okay with me doing the same thing?"

We ended up going back and forth, riffin in the middle of the bar until she finally got up said she was going home and that she doesn't think this is going to work out (lmao). This was the 3rd time this had happened over the life span of our relationship btw. The only answer I have is that women are pretty illogical and selfish when it comes to what they want to do. If a woman feels as if you're trying to keep her from what they perceive as just having "fun", it's almost like psychological abuse to them. And they def dont see the harm in their actions unless you turn it around on them. Its wild, and in my experience it doesnt get much better with age, esp with my peer group (late 30s early 40s) who are those ladies trying to squeeze the last bit of juice out of their "youth" before going downhill..
My chick does the same Shit. Always mentioning some dude who is a really good friend. I tell her to stop mentioning these dudes and she spins like I am insecure about them and accusing her of fucking them-Bitch just don’t bring them up to me. Why? I didn’t ask so why his name even come out of your mouth.

And I told her that her friend disrespected the other female by offering him her extra ticket to the game. Soon as wifey wasn’t going or cool with him going, all of it should have been shutdown.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel like if a dude knows she’s married, why is he asking her to go to the Keith Sweat concert? That dude don’t respect me or her relationship. Who the fuck takes a committed or married bitch to a concert??? She felt I was wrong. I told her to go and see what h-happens

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'll say this, you cannot control who a person wants to be friends with or hang out with. That shit never ever EVER works and for the life of me I can't understand why dudes and chicks can't figure this out. I told my wife when we were dating you don't have to tell me where your going. Your a grown ass woman you go wherever you please. Once we got married I said the same thing...your a grown woman before your my wife I'm not regulating who you hang out with or where you go. You don't own the pussy. Best case scenario you leasing it. She can do whatever she wants with it whether you think she's hanging out with appropriate individuals or not. My point is once you don't let shit like that bother you it'll become less of an issue and theres a good chance she won't wanna hang out with members of the opposite sex like that. Regulating your partners friends for whatever reason you feel valid is taxing and draining. Very time consuming. Don't worry about that shit. She wants to go to a game with dude, let her. Fuck dat, find some other shit to do while she goes to the game. Other dude don't know you and shouldn't have any loyalty towards you. And if your girl looks good he certainly wants to fuck her while sucking on her titties (No disrespect). What do you want, a fat ass precious looking muthafucka nobody wants to fuck? Had a coworker one time who was upset his girl likes to go out with her girlfriends sometimes and doesn't like how sexy she gets dressed. He showed me a pic......chick was fuckin gorgeous. But she didn't wear no outrageous shit. I said dude, she 24, you 26. Da fuck you look like regulating what she wears and where she goes? She grown. All I'm saying is don't waste your time with that shit man. Women are illogical, so of course the same shit doesn't apply for us but if you know that already it wouldn't surprise you and just make moves around that shit. Relax dude, it'll be ok.

1cAnF1.jpg

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'll say this, you cannot control who a person wants to be friends with or hang out with. That shit never ever EVER works and for the life of me I can't understand why dudes and chicks can't figure this out. I told my wife when we were dating you don't have to tell me where your going. Your a grown ass woman you go wherever you please. Once we got married I said the same thing...your a grown woman before your my wife I'm not regulating who you hang out with or where you go. You don't own the pussy. Best case scenario you leasing it. She can do whatever she wants with it whether you think she's hanging out with appropriate individuals or not. My point is once you don't let shit like that bother you it'll become less of an issue and theres a good chance she won't wanna hang out with members of the opposite sex like that. Regulating your partners friends for whatever reason you feel valid if taxing and draining. Very time consuming. Don't worry about that shit. She wants to go to a game with dude, let her. Fuck dat, find some other shit to do while she goes to the game. Other dude don't know you and shouldn't have any loyalty towards you. And if your girl looks good he certainly wants to fuck her while sucking on her titties (No disrespect). What do you want, a fat ass precious looking muthafucka nobody wants to fuck? Had a coworker one time who was upset her girl likes to go out with her girlfriends sometimes and doesn't like how sexy she gets dressed. He showed me a pic......chick was fuckin gorgeous. But she didn't wear so outrageous shit. I said dude, she 24, you 26. Da fuck you look like regulating what she wears and where she goes? She grown. All I'm saying is don't waste your time with that shit man. Women are illogical, so of course the same shit doesn't apply for us but if you know that already it wouldn't surprise you and just make moves around that shit. Relax dude, it'll be ok.

1cAnF1.jpg
Dope insight.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My wife doesn’t have male friends and I don’t have female friends.
Over & done!​
:lol:
She has friends from work and college that I got no issue with. I told her it’s perception. Drinks after work is different than he called and invited her for drinks. Shit like that. I don’t mind a friend texting or whatever, it’s some of the Shit they ask her out to do that gives me pause because if a broad asked me to do the same Shit she would not be cool with it.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
You want the honest truth?

The only reason she asked you if you ok with her hanging out with dude is one of two reasons:

A. She wants to test the waters and see what's out there, opening the door to her being tempted. It's one thing when she gets hit on walking down the street or at work by a coworker. But now you have alone time with little innuendo's getting to know each other on the way to the game, at the game and on the way home. That's a date in my book.

Or...

B. She testing you to see if you serious enough to get upset about it or if you ok and nonchalant about letting her go out with a "friend".

Either way, it leads to temptation. It don't have to be this immediate moment, but could be some time later on, much later on and she will always have a door she can go knocking on, in the back of her head, when you and her have a little "spat" or fight over nonsense.

Food for thought, shut it down...

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He looked at you as being a lame. No dude has ever tried me like that and they know not to try me like that. My girlfriend is the CEO of her own fashion line and she has male models that she makes clothing for just like she has female models she makes clothing for. She travels alot internationally but she has never came to me saying one of her male models have asked her out or said anything out of line to her cause she made it known long time ago that she has a man already which is me. Plus they know I don't play so they respect me.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
Uhhuh, fall for that “it’s just drinks!” line if you want to, I have a coworker in a relationship who swearssssssssssss she loves her dude and pulls that bullshit every few weeks and more often than not it leads to an Uber back to the person’s crib she went out with and she ends up getting fucked. Next 2 weeks it’s sadness and tears then a couple weeks later rinse and repeat. I could’ve hit after more than a few work functions if that was my wave

Last edited:

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uhhuh, fall for that “it’s just drinks!” line if you want to, I have an coworker in a relationship who swearssssssssssss she loves her dude and pulls that bullshit every few weeks and more often than not it leads to an Uber back to the person’s crib she went out with and she ends up getting fucked. Next 2 weeks it’s sadness and tears then a couple weeks later rinse and repeat. I could’ve hit after more than a few work functions if that was my wave
I feel you. Again, thats why when she mentioned her friend, i was like now lets deal with yo ass now. I dont go to or do shit with any female that is married or got a man. I wont even give that bitch a ride home unless i know dude well. Your dudes phone number gotta be in my phone before i do anything with you. I dont do other dudes dirrty like that. Thats the hipocrisy in most females. The shit they want to do they get mad at you for doing it. And that guy friend shit is often a symptom of closet whoredom.

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
I'll say this, you cannot control who a person wants to be friends with or hang out with. That shit never ever EVER works and for the life of me I can't understand why dudes and chicks can't figure this out. I told my wife when we were dating you don't have to tell me where your going. Your a grown ass woman you go wherever you please. Once we got married I said the same thing...your a grown woman before your my wife I'm not regulating who you hang out with or where you go. You don't own the pussy. Best case scenario you leasing it. She can do whatever she wants with it whether you think she's hanging out with appropriate individuals or not. My point is once you don't let shit like that bother you it'll become less of an issue and theres a good chance she won't wanna hang out with members of the opposite sex like that. Regulating your partners friends for whatever reason you feel valid is taxing and draining. Very time consuming. Don't worry about that shit. She wants to go to a game with dude, let her. Fuck dat, find some other shit to do while she goes to the game. Other dude don't know you and shouldn't have any loyalty towards you. And if your girl looks good he certainly wants to fuck her while sucking on her titties (No disrespect). What do you want, a fat ass precious looking muthafucka nobody wants to fuck? Had a coworker one time who was upset his girl likes to go out with her girlfriends sometimes and doesn't like how sexy she gets dressed. He showed me a pic......chick was fuckin gorgeous. But she didn't wear no outrageous shit. I said dude, she 24, you 26. Da fuck you look like regulating what she wears and where she goes? She grown. All I'm saying is don't waste your time with that shit man. Women are illogical, so of course the same shit doesn't apply for us but if you know that already it wouldn't surprise you and just make moves around that shit. Relax dude, it'll be ok.

1cAnF1.jpg

Some hoes want you to play goalkeeper with the pussy, pass!!

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
I feel you. Again, thats why when she mentioned her friend, i was like now lets deal with yo ass now. I dont go to or do shit with any female that is married or got a man. I wont even give that bitch a ride home unless i know dude well. Your dudes phone number gotta be in my phone before i do anything with you. I dont do other dudes dirrty like that. Thats the hipocrisy in most females. The shit they want to do they get mad at you for doing it. And that guy friend shit is often a symptom of closet whoredom.

Brotha, I just don’t see the point. If the two of them aren’t apart of a greater group of mutual friends that, at some point, you’ll be acquainted with then it’s fishy... I’m just going off my own experiences

Not to mention people are taking that whole “work husband” shit too serious, first it’s a game next he “threw on the grill last night and have leftovers” and brought her some, just playing the long game for the pussy

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Brotha, I just don’t see the point. If the two of them aren’t apart of a greater group of mutual friends that, at some point, you’ll be acquainted with then it’s fishy... I’m just going off my own experiences

1. Don't even get me started about chicks and "grandfathering" dudes into the picture. And how they refer to any past guy as a "friend" :smh: ..like I'm fuckin stoopid :smh:

2. And another dumb ass issue that we been had, and that came up again that same night we were at the bar, was every time we drink she talks about the issue that I mentioned before, plus asks why she can't come to happy hour with me and my boys. Me and my boys only go to happy hour once every month or six weeks, but she presses issue every once in awhile. My rebuttal was that (a)she never invites me out with her girls (Ive never met ANY of her friends, and she's way more social than me), and (b) I would invite her out if she invites her girls too. Reason being when I go out with my boys it's like a locker room, and it's the only time these days we actually get the band back together and mix it up. I can't understand why she would want to be the only girl there, so that shit's fishy to me as well. Again if I'm just smashing some bird and she's my homegirl oh, yeah come out whenever. But if your wifey I ain't trying to have you be the only chick at the bar with me and my boys. That's not my style.

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
females will test the waters to see what we will say in this situation and every woman that i been in a serious relationship with i've always said fuck no. i've been called insecure and jealous...like i give a fuck thats my stance....deal with it. you got a good looking girl ....dudes are gonna try her can't blame them. i'm not gonna help them out and let that shit be a cake walk for them. a woman gonna do what she wants and rationalize it the way she wants but if they got a good dude they will come to their senses and see ain't nobody trying to control they asses.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Uhhuh, fall for that “it’s just drinks!” line if you want to, I have a coworker in a relationship who swearssssssssssss she loves her dude and pulls that bullshit every few weeks and more often than not it leads to an Uber back to the person’s crib she went out with and she ends up getting fucked. Next 2 weeks it’s sadness and tears then a couple weeks later rinse and repeat. I could’ve hit after more than a few work functions if that was my wave
Some hoes just dont give no fucks at all.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

My chick and i were discussing the rules of what has to change when you get into a serious relationship. Her thing was she has guy friends that, even if we take this further, she wants to still hang out with. I told her it depends on what, where and why. She said a male coworker invited her to an NBA game because he had an extra ticket. She doesn't think there is anything wrong with his invite. I feel that dude knows she has man, and he should have asked a dude or any other single female to go to that game with him, not a female he knows has a dude. She thinks i am overreacting, i told her dude has zero respect for her relationship and he is testing the waters to see what little shit you might do now so he can push the boundaries later on. Once you commit or get married, serious guy friends need to fall back.

She then asks me if her female friend was wrong for inviting a married dude out for a platonic situation. All 3 know each other. The wife wasn't cool with it, but dude went anyway. I feel that is my girls friend really valued their marriage, once she saw the wife didnt want to go and wasn't cool with her man going out with her, she should have taken the invite off the table. I think she said Fuck Yo Couch to their marriage by going with the married dude anywhere after that.

Thoughts?

What things can your chick or wife STILL do with her guy friend or friends that you wont have an issue with? Can she go out for drinks, smoke or go to the movies with her dude friend? Whatever the scenario, what are you not cool with?

don-draper-tokin.gif

Okay....

Both situations aren't easy but they are really simple.

It really comes down to time and the trust you have not in your spouse but in the relationship- which is nothing but the terms you agreed upon in it.

TIME works like this: do you want to spend the time worrying about every person potentially putting their bid in with your spouse or do you want to spend the time letting your spouse know THAT YOU KNOW they are very attractive, people are going to be attracted to them, and their intentions may not always have y'alls relationship in mind.

Don't let you spouse off the hook with that, "What? But I don't even see them like that?" song and dance. It's disingenuous; just because your spouse doesn't, does not mean the other person feels the same nor is the other person responsible/accountable to how they effect you and your partner's relationship, your partner is.

So who your partner goes out with is not your burden to carry- it is theirs. The only time you need to spend is reminding them of that.

"Dracula only come in under invitation. After I thrust a stake in his heart I'm thrusting another in yours because you let his ass in here."

tumblr_pho7woeF7K1qf8nzg_500.gif

TRUST IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP: "The only winning move is not to play. Your happiness is the game. [If your woman] doesn't want to play your game then you don't play." - Patrice O'Neal.

Don't worry about trusting your spouse. Focus on trusting the relationing you have with them which ultimately means trusting what you will and will not tolerate in a relationship that you would have with anyone. Make that known upfront, as clear and concise as possible, with friendly reminders. If they don't comply or figure it out then it's not because you weren't clear on what you wanted. Get rid of them.

Your spouse is just the person in your relationship right now- this is really about you and what you want in your relationship.

"My wife is my wife until she does some things I don't think is becoming of ANY WOMAN I'd have as a wife. Then she is no longer my wife."

*two cents*

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
c/s 100 women are not property.

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

imma add on to this insight..................

he is right you dont own her. the only person you can control in a relationship is you. HOWEVER, females are competitive by nature and one thing i have learned over the years is to use their hypergamous nature against them. If they have male friends, then you should have females friends. if they can go out with members of the opposite sex on some ol we cool ish, then so should you. Im not saying take advantage of the situation to fuck outside the relationship. im saying that if you know you are a good man and handling business, then no need to worry about the competition. good men are hard to come by these days for women.....if you good to her and she is good with you, then dont worry about the scenario, its on her to make sure she doesnt fuck up a good thing. bc just having female friends around you lets her know that she aint the only one hawking you. females cant go out on a friendly meet and NOT be thinking about what her man is doing right now unless she already has design on other things. if you got females friends, then she knows other women will want what she has and she wont eff it up.

if you ever seen that movie "rising sun" with sean connery and wesly snipes. seans character dropped pimp game in that movie. He was always talking about how he kept the little birds in the cages with the door open. He said always leave the door open for them to leave. they will always come back bc they know that they are free to leave any time. its that reverse psychology that fucks them up. no female is giving up that kind of freedom by fucking it up. plus it frees you of all the stress and worry and lets you get on with whatever you want to do.....care free and stress free.

Last edited:

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
imma add on to this insight..................

he is right you dont own her. the only person you can control in a relationship is you. HOWEVER, females are competitive by nature and one thing i have learned over the years is to use their hypergamous nature against them. If they have male friends, then you should have females friends. if they can go out with members of the opposite sex on some ol we cool ish, then so should you. Im not saying take advantage of the situation to fuck outside the relationship. im saying that if you know you are a good man and handling business, then no need to worry about the competition. good men are hard to come by these days for women.....if you good to her and she is good with you, then dont worry about the scenario, its on her to make sure she doesnt fuck up a good thing. bc just having female friends around you lets her know that she aint the only one hawking you. females cant go out on a friendly meet and NOT be thinking about what her man is doing right now unless she already has design on other things. if you got females friends, then she knows other women will want what she has and she wont eff it up.

if you ever seen that movie "rising sun" with sean connery and wesly snipes. seans character dropped pimp game in that movie. He was always talking about how he kept the little birds in the cages with the door open. He said always leave the door open for them to leave. they will always come back bc they know that they are free to leave any time. its that reverse psychology that fucks them up. no female is giving up that kind of freedom by fucking it up. plus it frees you of all the stress and worry and lets you get on with whatever you want to do.....care free and stress free.

giphy.gif

This man gets it.

The second you put less effort in trying to control your spouse and put more effort in being clear about what
YOU want in a relationship- regardless of the person- the simpler all this shit becomes.

tumblr_pho7woeF7K1qf8nzg_500.gif

Here are my demands...

Here is the door- it is open...

You can walk out anytime...

Just know that if you stay and don't abide by my rules...

You will be escorted out just as easily...

DON'T PLAY.

*two cents*

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

Thoughts?

Never trust a woman with a lot of male friends especially a woman that pretends that those male friends are not lying in wait to fuck. That woman may never cheat physically but she will emotionally and in a women's world that type of cheating is worse.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thoughts?

Why doesn’t your lady see it as inappropriate? I would love to hear her argument on this one.