Lakers have to win this finals for kobes legacy

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck is Kobe not shooting, when he got that rebound he just froze and then put up a shot:smh:

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
Why the fuck is Kobe not shooting, when he got that rebound he just froze and then put up a shot:smh:

He's in the, "should I shoot, or show the world I'm not selfish and pass." mode.

Seriously, I think he has a problem with Gasol having a good game.

pookie

BGOL Investor
Kobe is 6-16
Odom/Gasol is combined 12-16
who should get the shots in the 4th?

Whoever has the open shot should get the shots, but if Odom and Gasol start disappearing then you gotta go with your star

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
For all intents and purposes, this game is over unless either Rondo or KG just wake up and have a MONSTER game from here on out.

JIMMY SWAGGER

Support BGOL
Registered
I am trying to shut up until the end of the game but anytime you let Cassell whip your weak ass around on a tie up you need to be shot. Paul is beginning to step up again. Lets Go. Now this is the ball game/series everyone has been waiting for.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
I am trying to shut up until the end of the game but anytime you let Cassell whip your weak ass around on a tie up you need to be shot. Paul is beginning to step up again. Lets Go. Now this is the ball game/series everyone has been waiting for.

KG needs to step up NOW.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Re: fakers have to win this finals to save tobe

SVT,

what do you call it when a player's play is detrimental to the team so much so that it becomes the primary reason for losses?

i'll gladly consider a new word if you can answer that for me.

bad, soft, baby shit, garbage...but sucks is a little to harsh i mean i rather have kobe than kirk and ben gordon any day of the week.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

KG will never see a MAX contract in his life. u would think your watching kwame brown the way hes playing.

pookie

BGOL Investor
Lil over 3 minutes left, lakers gotta keep it rolling to take it to Boston. Its time for Odom to step up the Celtics D won't be expecting him to drive so he needs to get to it

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

i meant to say another.

and kobe laying down like game 7 vs PHX....shit is a damn shame.

"i can score at will" but u only got 5 points since the 1st quarter(1-8).

JIMMY SWAGGER

Support BGOL
Registered
these refs have really messed this series up for me. no flow to the games. now in crunch time they are calling ticky tacky fouls. 1980's refs are laughing at this bullshit. You call those calls at the beginning of the gae to set the tone not at the end.

pookie

BGOL Investor

i meant to say another.

and kobe laying down like game 7 vs PHX....shit is a damn shame.

"i can score at will" but u only got 5 points since the 1st quarter(1-8).

In that PHX series he just quit in this game he is setting his teammates up for shots. I still think he should be shooting/driving tho

JIMMY SWAGGER

Support BGOL
Registered

KG will never see a MAX contract in his life. u would think your watching kwame brown the way hes playing.

He actually has/had two max contracts. He is and will be the highest paid player in the league for the next 3-4 years. Pick up a book.

Diamels

Star
Registered
Why in the HELL is Kobe taking 14 and 25 ft jumpshots at this stage of the game with the amount of foul trouble Boston is in:confused: Edit: good play

JIMMY SWAGGER

Support BGOL
Registered
Pierce gets mauled on the rebound. Then the Lakers finally make a big play. There has been a 4th quarter when it counts Kobe sighting. The Celtics are letting this one slip away.

pookie

BGOL Investor
Why in the HELL is Kobe taking 14 and 25 ft jumpshots at this stage of the game with the amount of foul trouble Boston is in:confused: Edit: good play

I was wondering the samething like come on Kobe take that shit to the rack and either dish or try to get all the way to the hole. Do you see how the celtics defense is set up, either side Kobe goes to a doubleteam is waiting on him

JIMMY SWAGGER

Support BGOL
Registered
This is the first game this series that I will totally put the blame on KG for not stepping up in the 4th quarter. He was in foul trouble but those fouls were touchy touch. Missed free throws, missed tip ins, missed jumper all in the last 5 mins of the quarter.