Joy Ann Reid smears black voters, labels #ADOS & #AMERICANDOS hashtags as bots

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Any movement that separates black people from other black people is dumb. Ya'll don't see this is the same program they did everywhere in the world they colonized. When they start to lose power they pit the minorities against each other to maintain their rule for just a little while longer. All the genocide in Africa the issues in India throughout south America white people have been pitting people of color against each other in order to weaken our collective ability. I'm not playing that game. Any divisive movement is counterproductive. The idea that immigrants are some how powerful enough to assist in our oppression is nonsensical.
THEY didn't create tribes. That's just dumb

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This guy is a nutcase.

Nutcases, bots, trolls.......everything but the salient issues being brought up, huh?

Do you actually listen to this guy's shows? Not just this one, i mean all his shows.

These guys thinks his youtube pontifications is a counter revolution on people who r actually putting in work on the ground, none of them can hold a candle to Roland even with his shortcomings, now they wanna start "otherizing" Roland & JoyReid as being Anti-Dos becos they somewhere have some carribean blood!
These people alongside Tariq now favor themselves as the vanguard of the NEW BLACK MEDIA!!!
Useful idiotic tools who cant see they're being used !!

WHEN ANN COULTER IS QUOTING TRENDING POINTS FROM UR MOVEMENT U KNOW U HAVE TO REASSESS UR POSITIONING!!

God help us !!! These people gonna shit in the bed then skip in the morning when the room.starts to stink

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
These guys thinks his youtube pontifications is a counter revolution on people who r actually putting in work on the ground, none of them can hold a candle to Roland even with his shortcomings, now they wanna start "otherizing" Roland & JoyReid as being Anti-Dos becos they somewhere have some carribean blood!
These people alongside Tariq now favor themselves as the vanguard of the NEW BLACK MEDIA!!!
Useful idiotic tools who cant see they're being used !!

WHEN ANN COULTER IS QUOTING TRENDING POINTS FROM UR MOVEMENT U KNOW U HAVE TO REASSESS UR POSITIONING!!

God help us !!! These people gonna shit in the bed then skip in the morning when the room.starts to stink

Well said.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its about time that this happened American Descendents of Slaves needed to do this 20 years ago....especially when it came to things like college admission
Which is what we're saying!!

AGAIN FOR THE 1000TH TIME !
WE WHO HAVE IMMIGRANT BLOOD HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THE MOVEMENT
,ATLEAST MYSELF N THE PEOPLE I RELATE TO ,
HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THE JUSTUCE CLAIM OF THE FAMILY THAT IS MORE NATIVE HERE THAN ANY OTHER AMONGST THE BLACK FAMILY,

MY MAIN BEEF WITH YVETTE & TONE AND WHAT IM WARNING FOLKS IS THAT, YVETTE& TONES ANTI- BLACK IMMIGRANT & ANTI - PAN AFRIKAN STANCES , AND ESPECIALLY DEHUMANIZING & OUTRIGHT CALLING THEM SCAVENGERS N SUCH NAMES CATEGORIZATION OF NIGERIAN (ESPECIALLY) N OTHER AFRIKAN IMMIGRANTS AS A MEANS OF STAKING UR CLAIM ISNT NECESSARY N WILL ONLY POISON THIS RIGHTEOUS MOVEMENT .

MOST OF US ARE PUSHING TO STAND WITH U
N FIGHT ALONGSIDE U TO ACHIEVE IT BUT NOT IF WE GO INTO THE FORUMS AND ITS NOTHING BUT XENIPHOBIA & DOWNRIGHT DEHUMANIZING COMMENTS ABOUT BLACK IMMIGRANTS..

ALL IM.SAYING IS

YOU DONT HAVE TO DEHUMANISE AFRICA/NS BLACK IMMIGRANTS & BELITTLE PANAFRIKANISM TO STAKE UR JUSTICE CLAIM, ITS NOT A REQUISITE OF THE MOVEMENT BUT THATS WHAT I SEE ALOT ON THE FORUMS N THAT WILL BE WHAT WILL POISON A GREAT IDEA..
.......A WORD TO THE WISE

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Too many fools trading slaves for muskets or calling ADOS a Russian bot for money.
theres alot of bot-like activity , dont try to deny it, u have some of the same folks commenting the same denegradin comments about afrikan immigrants & pan-afrikanism, repeating the same -ve dehumanizing things & outlight lies on various pages, u dont have to lie to support ur stance about the #DOS movement

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
theres alot of bot-like activity , dont try to deny it, u have some of the same folks commenting the same denegradin comments about afrikan immigrants & pan-afrikanism, repeating the same -ve dehumanizing things & outlight lies on various pages, u dont have to lie to support ur stance about the #DOS movement

I put up some articles detailing how Africans supported slavery and even protested it when the Europeans wanted to end it. We should make a distinction between us and them politically. They call you white when you visit their countries to make that distinction that you are not one of them.

Obama not the same as me running for President.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I put up some articles detailing how Africans supported slavery and even protested it when the Europeans wanted to end it. We should make a distinction between us and them politically. They call you white when you visit their countries to make that distinction that you are not one of them.

:thumbsup:

Before Mango responds.....

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
We should use this language with affirmative action programs such as college admissions. Asians and whites are filing lawsuits claiming discrimination. These are programs designed to deal with the legacy of slavery and Jim Crow. Where our professional class was virtually eliminated and we were bred like animals.

I've also seen were set-asides are being given to other minority groups simply because they are a minority. This language should be used as part of the policy statements to ensure that we get the benefits and not some other minority group.

Finally, whites are using Indians and Asians to create the illusion of diversity.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
N FIGHT ALONGSIDE U TO ACHIEVE IT

This is where you need to reassess.......

Most are not on our team or fighting with us....in fact most are making sure we know that we re not on their team.

Our parents generation didn t go to college with you all.....we did....so we know first hand how much you all are not fighting with us.

Not all but the vast majority....no apologies.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered

You see this is the problem right now. Peeps in the ADOS movement decided that the way to "self identify" as a group was to start shitting on black immigrants, and they started telling ya'll all the negative stuff they could find on us.

Of course, ADOS peeps are a specific group with a specific history in this country and they are the only ones who should be getting reperations. I still dont know who is disputing that fact.

But whats that gotta do with shitting on immigrants???

Let me tell you something, when I go back to Haiti, everybody can tell Im an "outsider", and sometimes they call me white or fake-Haitian to bust my balls. Thats called jokes.

They keep telling you Africans sold slaves. Yeah who didnt know that already? Even the Natives had slaves. Slavery wasnt invented here.

Again, why bring out all the negatives of other groups when its about your own self-identity?

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which is what we're saying!!

AGAIN FOR THE 1000TH TIME !
WE WHO HAVE IMMIGRANT BLOOD HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THE MOVEMENT
,ATLEAST MYSELF N THE PEOPLE I RELATE TO ,
HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THE JUSTUCE CLAIM OF THE FAMILY THAT IS MORE NATIVE HERE THAN ANY OTHER AMONGST THE BLACK FAMILY,

MY MAIN BEEF WITH YVETTE & TONE AND WHAT IM WARNING FOLKS IS THAT, YVETTE& TONES ANTI- BLACK IMMIGRANT & ANTI - PAN AFRIKAN STANCES , AND ESPECIALLY DEHUMANIZING & OUTRIGHT CALLING THEM SCAVENGERS N SUCH NAMES CATEGORIZATION OF NIGERIAN (ESPECIALLY) N OTHER AFRIKAN IMMIGRANTS AS A MEANS OF STAKING UR CLAIM ISNT NECESSARY N WILL ONLY POISON THIS RIGHTEOUS MOVEMENT .

N FIGHT ALONGSIDE U TO ACHIEVE IT BUT NOT IF WE GO INTO THE FORUMS AND ITS NOTHING BUT XENIPHOBIA & DOWNRIGHT DEHUMANIZING COMMENTS ABOUT BLACK IMMIGRANTS..

ALL IM.SAYING IS

YOU DONT HAVE TO DEHUMANISE AFRICA/NS BLACK IMMIGRANTS & BELITTLE PANAFRIKANISM TO STAKE UR JUSTICE CLAIM, ITS NOT A REQUISITE OF THE MOVEMENT BUT THATS WHAT I SEE ALOT ON THE FORUMS N THAT WILL BE WHAT WILL POISON A GREAT IDEA..
.......A WORD TO THE WISE

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You see this is the problem right now. Peeps in the ADOS movement decided that the way to "self identify" as a group was to start shitting on black immigrants, and they started telling ya'll all the negative stuff they could find on us.

Of course, ADOS peeps are a specific group with a specific history in this country and they are the only ones who should be getting reperations. I still dont know who is disputing that fact.

But whats that gotta do with shitting on immigrants???

Let me tell you something, when I go back to Haiti, everybody can tell Im an "outsider", and sometimes they call me white or fake-Haitian to bust my balls. Thats called jokes.

They keep telling you Africans sold slaves. Yeah who didnt know that already? Even the Natives had slaves. Slavery wasnt invented here.

Again, why bring out all the negatives of other groups when its about your own self-identity?

Because those other groups eating off of our accomplishments while trying to then shit on us at the same time.....

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I put up some articles detailing

how Africans supported slavery and even protested it when the Europeans wanted to end it.

We should make a distinction
between us and them politically.

They call you white when you visit their countries to make that distinction that you are not one of them.

the fact that u're regurgitating the same tired trope from right wingers , that lets me know everything about u !

thats the equivalent of their bs argument about "republicans" ended slavery !

soooo.....u think afrikans just sat by let it happen ?

i put up a post and i see yall ignore but yall wanna continue on the strawman arguments becos thats the only position u can have

these are the "talking points" of a person who enthusiastically seeks to ignore truth but chooses to otherize afrikan immigrants as a way to make his strawman arguments, and someone who has never travelled outside america, (just the way white folks like it, cos that way they can feed u the bs about "those black folks" so that u think ur only hope & option is with them and as long as u think that ,they can treat u anyway cos u think thats all u have anyway,)

white kids in america r shown the world and told the world is their for the taking and is their oyster , black kids are being told (by people like u) that the outside world even the black diaspora hates u and isnt urs for the taking, so dont dream too far,

u think afrikans just sat by let it happen ?
u think there werent kingdoms and kings who went to war with the the europeans to end the pratcice, ?
u think there werent kingdoms who lost that war and in turn got captured and were sent to the ships ?

u think there werent jews who conspired with the nazis ?
u think there are no black people who work/ed with cops to bring crack & drugs into black neighbourhoods?
u think there are no black americans in the U.S. imperialistic wars that has destroyed afrikan diaspora countries and their economies?

and some of u are actually descendants of coons who aided the europeans and got backstabbed and captured too!!

Last edited:

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Because those other groups eating off of our accomplishments while trying to then shit on us at the same time.....

Fam, i gotta tell you, from having done it, you dont leave behind your country and everyone you know to go "eat off" other people. Thats not even on your mind. Most black immigrants come here on some survival shit. Im talking about actual survival. We come here to put in work, not eat off anyone.

What people gotta be careful with though is judging every group because of the few who talk shit. We not part of that group in my country. Most immigrant groups I know (From the Islands) aint like that either.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigeria’s Yoruba language is second most spoken foreign language in Baltimore schools

Send'em back!! These are the people calling us lazy "akatas" but this is what these nasty motherfuckers do!

second most spoken language ? and...? whats wrong with foreing kids going to school, would u rather it be spanish or indian?
u think there are no kids of native black americans in different schools in foreign countries (who alongside their parents also will take advantage of that country's resources while living there?)?

"open defecation" videos?
americans dont shit in fields and under bridges , in subway tunnels etc?

i can show u thousand videos of drug addicted , homeless folks in a country with all the resources u claim it has doing similar and worse shit,
killing each other for crumbs, murderin each other for sneakers & other dumb shit, like mistakenly stepping on ur shoes , and glorifying that prison & drug culture
for chastizing classmates for being too serious about academics & school and tryin to act white....
...... shall we continue and would that narrative be correct if some use that to paint ALL native black americans?

u guys keep exposing urselves as folks with a very limited world view & who've never travelled outside america but thats no excuse cos ive met back diasporans in foreign countries with a deeper understanding of world view than u guys who live in the most "prosperous" nation on earth , with access to information & the tech to access it and still have a very myopic view of the world

Last edited: