Joy Ann Reid smears black voters, labels #ADOS & #AMERICANDOS hashtags as bots

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
becos u cant answer the question, dont be a sheep,
give me YOUR PERSPECTIVE not some Youtube armchair wanna be revolutionary who has never done shit but sit & debate online like Neely Fuller says

Not a sheep. My views align with theirs and I'm pretty damn active in my community.

Who are you to decide on what NATIVE ADOS people think about how we should handle our battles.

If I were in your homeland I'd have to simply do what the status quo would do and deal with it. I'm starting to get the vibe that whenever Native ADOS voice their opinion on anything we have to almost damn near run it by each group to see if it's ok.....well that time is up and either you get with the program or get the hell out of the way....if you ain't helping you hindering.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nigeria’s Yoruba language is second most spoken foreign language in Baltimore schools

"
According to a report by The Baltimore Sun, Baltimore County has, within five years, added more than 5,000 students to its fold. More than half of the students, that is, about 3,500, are recent immigrants or children whose families speak another language.

From 3.9 per cent of students that spoke English as a second language five years ago, the figure has increased to 6.7 per cent.

Currently, the second most commonly spoken foreign language in Baltimore County schools after Spanish is Yoruba, a language predominantly spoken in West Africa, particularly, Nigeria.

Nigerians are increasing in number in Baltimore because they already have a family in the area and are in the country legally under rules that allow for immigration for the purpose of reunifying families, said the report by The Baltimore Sun.

Statistics from the Migration Policy Institute state that nationally, the Nigerian population grew more than 50 per cent from 2010 to 2017. There are now about 12,000 Nigerians living in the Baltimore metropolitan area.

Many of them were doctors, engineers, and other professionals in Nigeria and have moved to Baltimore to regain their status.

Officials say that across the system, students in Baltimore come from 116 countries and speak 97 different languages. Apart from Nigeria, most of these foreign-based students are natives of El Salvador, Honduras, Guatemala, and Pakistan.

The increase in immigrant enrollment has compelled school officials to come up with new ways of teaching as immigrant students tend to grapple with the English language.

At Bedford Elementary, for example, teachers are adding pictures, graphs and charts to their lessons to facilitate learning for those whose native tongue is not English.

Teachers are also getting training from the school’s ESOL — English for Speakers of Other Languages – teacher. Under this programme, immigrant students receive extra help with English to make them academically proficient in the language as native speakers, the report noted.

School authorities further identify objects at the premises with vocabulary labels in three of the languages spoken there – English, French, and Spanish."

u have a problem with kids gettin an education ?
would u feel better if the kids were french/ spanish /indian/pakistani speaking?

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not a sheep. My views align with theirs and I'm pretty damn active in my community.

Who are you to decide on what NATIVE ADOS people think about how we should handle our battles.

If I were in your homeland I'd have to simply do what the status quo would do and deal with it. I'm starting to get the vibe that whenever Native ADOS voice their opinion on anything we have to almost damn near run it by each group to see if it's ok.....well that time is up and either you get with the program or get the hell out of the way....if you ain't helping you hindering.
u just said a bunch o

lets deal with is here
1: Who are you to decide on what NATIVE ADOS people think about how we should handle our battles.

how am i or any black diasporan deciding for u ?
so if u decide to start shooting black foreigners (as method to curb "immigration")down on the street we shouldnt say anything becos we arent native Black? becos we let u know ur methods r counterproductive n xenophobic?

2: If I were in your homeland I'd have to simply do what the status quo would do and deal with it
which homeland and what status quo demonizes black native americans ? be specific

3: I'm starting to get the vibe that whenever Native ADOS voice their opinion on anything we have to almost damn near run it by each group to see if it's ok...

says who?
or are u saying somehow we should just accept ur narrow narrative even if we know that as being false?

so in a international cosmopolitan society , where black folks from the world over will travel to by virtue of economic situations n are tryin to collectively raise our stock , every other black person who isnt native black american should accept xenophobia ?

u keep arguing that foreign blacks r somehow diminishing u an d takin from u and somehow shittin on u ,
yet u cant show me concrete proof other than a few articles from some he say/she say .online article or another or yvettes bs ?
even tho ive shown u countless times where foreign black have stood besides and fought for and bled for native black american from the haitians down to present times.. but somehow we should just accept ur narrow narrative even if we know that as being false?

u are free to decide whatever u want to decide for ADOS! so go ahead and make it law so we know where we all stand!
im done!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no one askin u to run shit by anyone, we are saying u should stand n decide whatever u want and that the tenents of the movement "which arent new " r justified ...
....but... we are askin why is it ADOS and its adherents feel need to be xenophobic as a means to achieve its goals? we are saying ,
do u know u dont have to be xenophobic to achieve ur goals ?

u can achieve the righteous goals without demonizing foreigners blacks!

unless... ur real desire is a need to shit on others as a means to raise ur self,
then it becomes clear that this is really just a an internal thing going on and nothing to really do with lifting ADOS

becos i dont see what "open defecation" videos or "yoruba as the 2nd most spoken language in maryland schools " or whatever misguided ills u can cull from foreign black nation on YT has to do with askin for YOUR rightful reparation

LASTLY

u are free to decide whatever u want to decide for ADOS!
so go ahead and make it law so we know where we all stand!
IM DONE!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam, i gotta tell you, from having done it, you dont leave behind your country and everyone you know to go "eat off" other people. Thats not even on your mind. Most black immigrants come here on some survival shit. Im talking about actual survival. We come here to put in work, not eat off anyone.

What people gotta be careful with though is judging every group because of the few who talk shit. We not part of that group in my country. Most immigrant groups I know (From the Islands) aint like that either.
like native black americans dont talk shit about foreign blacks or talk down to them as being "coconuts" or "dumb stinky afrikans" or whatever?
like native blacks didnt go to Liberia and shit on the native Liberians and destroy a great idea becos of their being brainwashed thru infusion of cac-euro american mindset of a dire need to feel superior to others, and in this case other black folks ?
but do we then blame ALL NATIVE BLACK americans and demonize them becos of that incident, even tho they caused the destruction of a country and millions of lives?

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam, i gotta tell you, from having done it, you dont leave behind your country and everyone you know to go "eat off" other people. Thats not even on your mind. Most black immigrants come here on some survival shit. Im talking about actual survival. We come here to put in work, not eat off anyone.

What people gotta be careful with though is judging every group because of the few who talk shit. We not part of that group in my country. Most immigrant groups I know (From the Islands) aint like that either.

Man youre talking about shit I have seen with my own eyes this aint no youtube second hand shit....

I ve been in study groups in college when black non ADOS talk about ADOS have no culture or that we re yankees FOH.....

Meanwhile they re only here cause ADOS paved the way for them......yet they re getting those admission spots cause they have black skin

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Man youre talking about shit I have seen with my own eyes this aint no youtube second hand shit....

I ve been in study groups in college when black non ADOS talk about ADOS have no culture or that we re yankees FOH.....

Meanwhile they re only here cause ADOS paved the way for them......yet they re getting those admission spots cause they have black skin

If you think that goes for the majority thats on you but it aint the case.

Regardless of all that, my entire point is... Whats that conversation got to do with the fact that ADOS are owed reperations by the US government?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
We need to what Africans do, anybody that isn't a part of their culture is white. Doesn't matter if you look like them. White's do the same thing, anybody that is biracial is called Black.

We need to call people like Kamala Harris and Obama White even though they look like us.

:lol::lol::lol:

We should focus on the policy of the candidates, and not assume any identity similarities will mean their interest will align with ours.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
This is where you need to reassess.......

Most are not on our team or fighting with us....in fact most are making sure we know that we re not on their team.

Our parents generation didn t go to college with you all.....we did....so we know first hand how much you all are not fighting with us.

Not all but the vast majority....no apologies.

Exactly! A lot of the #ADOS movement is developing from those of us who have encountered and dealt with these continental African usurpers in higher education and on the professional level. God help you if you go into the medical field. And they know the #ADOS movement will impede their ability to take "black" spots in universities, corporate diversity initiatives, and the like.

But this goes deeper. They want to push the "struggle" narrative and that they're coming here on some "survival shit", as someone posted above. Nothing could be further from the truth. The reality is that they're coming from the elites of their respective societies. And, more importantly, in many cases they became rich and elite because their ancestors were directly involved in the African slave trade!! This is the elephant in the room! COINTELPRO dropped some real shit about in here about those types of Africans appealing to Europe to NOT stop the African slave trade. And now this shit is coming full circle. This is why they get so riled up when ppl like Antonio and Yvette really begin talking lineage. They don't want Black Americans to seriously begin thinking on that level and from that POV. You'll notice that mangobob is doubling-down on the pan-African and "black diasporans" talk. This is a ruse. He won't seriously talk about his own family background or tribal background.

Man, please read this article: An African Country Reckons With Its History of Selling Slaves

"For over 200 years, powerful kings in what is now the country of Benin captured and sold slaves to Portuguese, French and British merchants. The slaves were usually men, women and children from rival tribes — gagged and jammed into boats bound for Brazil, Haiti and the United States.

The trade largely stopped by the end of the 19th century, but Benin never fully confronted what had happened. The kingdoms that captured and sold slaves still exist today as tribal networks, and so do the groups that were raided. The descendants of slave merchants, like the de Souza family, remain among the nation's most influential people, with a large degree of control over how Benin's history is portrayed."

Read this one as well: My Great-Grandfather, the Nigerian Slave-Trader

Down the hill, near the river, in an area now overrun by bush, is the grave of my most celebrated ancestor: my great-grandfather Nwaubani Ogogo Oriaku. Nwaubani Ogogo was a slave trader who gained power and wealth by selling other Africans across the Atlantic. “He was a renowned trader,” my father told me proudly. “He dealt in palm produce and human beings.”

The descendants of freed slaves in southern Nigeria, called ohu, still face significant stigma. Igbo culture forbids them from marrying freeborn people, and denies them traditional leadership titles such as Eze and Ozo. (The osu, an untouchable caste descended from slaves who served at shrines, face even more severe persecution.)

No clue what’s going on in here.

For one second I thought everyone was talking about a new operation system.

Let me step out of here.

You know exactly what is going on, probably more so than others who are posting in here since you're a lawyer and you're an astute follower of politics.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly! A lot of the #ADOS movement is developing from those of us who have encountered and dealt with these continental African usurpers in higher education and on the professional level. God help you if you go into the medical field. And they know the #ADOS movement will impede their ability to take "black" spots in universities, corporate diversity initiatives, and the like.

But this goes deeper. They want to push the "struggle" narrative and that they're coming here on some "survival shit", as someone posted above. Nothing could be further from the truth. The reality is that they're coming from the elites of their respective societies. And, more importantly, in many cases they became rich and elite because their ancestors were directly involved in the African slave trade!! This is the elephant in the room! COINTELPRO dropped some real shit about in here about those types of Africans appealing to Europe to NOT stop the African slave trade. And now this shit is coming full circle. This is why they get so riled up when ppl like Antonio and Yvette really begin talking lineage. They don't want Black Americans to seriously begin thinking on that level and from that POV. You'll notice that mangobob is doubling-down on the pan-African and "black diasporans" talk. This is a ruse. He won't seriously talk about his own family background or tribal background.

Man, please read this article: An African Country Reckons With Its History of Selling Slaves

"For over 200 years, powerful kings in what is now the country of Benin captured and sold slaves to Portuguese, French and British merchants. The slaves were usually men, women and children from rival tribes — gagged and jammed into boats bound for Brazil, Haiti and the United States.

The trade largely stopped by the end of the 19th century, but Benin never fully confronted what had happened. The kingdoms that captured and sold slaves still exist today as tribal networks, and so do the groups that were raided. The descendants of slave merchants, like the de Souza family, remain among the nation's most influential people, with a large degree of control over how Benin's history is portrayed."

Down the hill, near the river, in an area now overrun by bush, is the grave of my most celebrated ancestor: my great-grandfather Nwaubani Ogogo Oriaku. Nwaubani Ogogo was a slave trader who gained power and wealth by selling other Africans across the Atlantic. “He was a renowned trader,” my father told me proudly. “He dealt in palm produce and human beings.”

The descendants of freed slaves in southern Nigeria, called ohu, still face significant stigma. Igbo culture forbids them from marrying freeborn people, and denies them traditional leadership titles such as Eze and Ozo. (The osu, an untouchable caste descended from slaves who served at shrines, face even more severe persecution.)

You know exactly what is going on, probably more so than others who are posting in here since you're a lawyer and you're an astute follower of politics.

Someone close the door on the way out. He's close this one out with style!

giphy.gif

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

u said alot of bullshit ! second hand stories from people who never been anywhere and never done anything for anyone not even for native Black americans

and some of ur ancestors were also involved in assisting europeans until the themselves got captured and thrown onto the ships too ! so what gives?

ALSO no one is bein xenophobic towards native black americans , ur persecution is in ur head becos thats what u secretly desire (for whatever reason)so as to have an excuse to be xenopophobic!

andu aint said shit about the native black americans who help destroy Liberia!!!! ---yeaah ! i see u dont wanna deal with that either,
u conveniently wanna skip over that part to continue ur xenophobic rant ,
even tho no one here judges u for their missteps!

====
NYTIMES story ? really ?
SO.... u conveniently take a story of ONE singular random coon lady on NYtimes (whose own father has refuted alot of her claims by the way , even tho theres some truth to her story! atleast i can be honest)whos tryin to coon it up for whitey's butter biscuit as the narrative for all afrikans
but u conveniently ignore the fact of thousands of native black americans who helped to destroy liberia due to their insistence on being coon cac minded!!

let break it down

UR WORDS : "continental African usurpers in higher education and on the professional level"
usurped what ? by whom, thru who ?

so every continental afrikan was responsible for slavery?
even the peasant and tribes that werent involved even tho they were still made to face the brunt of imperialism & colonialism in their homeland?

UR WORDS!: BREAK IT DOWN

"This is the elephant in the room! COINTELPRO dropped some real shit about in here about those types of Africans appealing to Europe to NOT stop the African slave trade. And now this shit is coming full circle. This is why they get so riled up when ppl like Antonio and Yvette really begin talking lineage. They don't want Black Americans to seriously begin thinking on that level and from that POV. You'll notice that mangobob is doubling-down on the pan-African and "black diasporans" talk. This is a ruse. He won't seriously talk about his own family background or tribal background."\

about those types of Africans appealing to Europe to NOT stop the African slave trade."

ok break it down!

theres no elephant in no room! COINTELPRO DIDNT DROP SHIT BUT ALLEGATIONS & HALF BAKED TRUTH HEARSAY WITH NO PROOF ,!
HES NEVER BEEN ON THE CONTINENT OR DEALT WITH CONTINENTAL AFRIKANS OR CONTINENTAL AFRIKAN HISTORY!
HAVING A FEW CLASSMaTES IN COLLEGE DOESNT MAKE U AN EXPERT OR GIVE U THE RIGHT TO CLAIM THAT AS TRUTH BECOS OF A SAMPLING OF A FEW CLASSMATES OUT OF MILLIONS OF FOLKS!

SO...I WANT NAMES WITH UR CLAIMS , OF "Africans appealing to Europe to NOT stop the African slave trade" UNLESS ITS JUST EMPTY UNINFORMED RHETORIC !!
WHICH AFRIKANS?, NAME THEM , THEIR KINGDOM, THEIR FAMILIES , THEIR COUNTRIES AND HOW & WHY THAT SHOULD APPLY TO MILLIONS OF AFRIKANS?

AND LAST I CHECKED CONTINENTAL AFRICANS here in the u.s ARENT THE ELITE OR RULING CLASS OF AFRIKA(ANOTHER LIE FOLKS LIKE TO TELL!) MOST ARE LOW & MIDDLE CLASS FOLKS WHO SCRAPED UP MONEY TO TRAVEL ABROAD IN SEARCH OF A LIVELIHOOD!

I SEE MOST OF U AINT BEEN NOWHERE BUT UR HOOD!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_the_United_States

African immigration to the United States refers to immigrants to the United States who are or were nationals of modern African countries. The term African in the scope of this article refers to geographical or national origins rather than racial affiliation. Between the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 and 2007, an estimated total of 0.8 to 0.9 million Africans immigrated to the United States, accounting for roughly 3.3% of all total U.S. immigrants during this period

Demographics[edit]

Metros with largest African-born population (2010 Census)
Metropolitan area
African population % of total metro population
Washington, DC, MD-VA-WV 171,000 2.9
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN 70,100 1.3
Atlanta, GA 70,100 1.3
Boston, MA-NH 61,600 1.3
Baltimore Area, MD 33,100 1.2
New York, NY 223,000 1.1
Dallas–Fort Worth, TX 64,300 0.9
Houston, TX 56,100 0.9
Greater Los Angeles Area 68,100 0.5
San Francisco Bay Area 24,500 0.5
It is estimated that the current population of African immigrants to the United States is about 2.1 million.[19]According to the Migration Policy Institute, as of 2009 two-thirds of the African immigrants were from either East or West Africa.[20] Countries with the most immigrants to the U.S. are Nigeria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, South Africa, Somalia, Eritrea, and Kenya. Seventy five percent (75%) of the African immigrants to the U.S. come from 12 of the 55 countries, namely Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana, Ethiopia, South Africa, Kenya, Liberia, Somalia, Morocco, Cape Verde, Sierra Leone and Sudan (including what is now the independent country of South Sudan), which is based on the 2000 census data.[21]

Additionally, according to the U.S. Census, 55% of immigrants from Africa are male, while 45% are female. Age groups with the largest cohort of African-born immigrants are 25–34, 35–44, and 45–54 with 24.5%, 27.9%, and 15.0% respectively.[22]

Africans typically congregate in urban areas, moving to suburban areas over time. They are also one of the least likeliest groups to live in racially segregated areas.[23][24] The goals of Africans vary tremendously. While some look to create new lives in the US, some plan on using the resources and skills gained to go back and help their countries of origin. Either way, African communities contribute millions to the economies of Africa through remittances.

==

African immigrants' (US) ancestries in the 2000[15] – 2010[16] American Community Survey (from more than 1,000 people)
Ancestry
2000 2000 (% of U.S. population) 2010 2010 (% of U.S. population)
23px-Flag_of_Nigeria.svg.png
Nigerian 162,938[15] negligible (no data) 264,550[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
Egyptian 142,832[15] negligible (no data) 197,000[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Cape_Verde.svg.png
Cape Verdean 77,103[15] negligible (no data) 95,003[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Ethiopia.svg.png
Ethiopian 68,001[15] negligible (no data) 202,715[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Ghana.svg.png
Ghanaian 49,944[15] negligible (no data) 91,322[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png
South African 44,991[15] negligible (no data) 57,491[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png
Moroccan 38,923[15] negligible (no data) 82,073[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Somalia.svg.png
Somali 36,313[15] negligible (no data) 120,102[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Eritrea.svg.png
Eritrean 18,917[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Kenya.svg.png
Kenyan 17,336[15] negligible (no data) 51,749[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Sudan.svg.png
Sudanese 14,458[15] negligible (no data) 42,249[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Sierra_Leone.svg.png
Sierra Leonean 12,410[15] negligible (no data) 16,929[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
Algerian 8,752[15] negligible (no data) 14,716[17] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Cameroon.svg.png
Cameroonian 8,099[15] negligible (no data) 16,894[18] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Senegal.svg.png
Senegalese 6,124[15] negligible (no data) 11,369[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo.svg.png
23px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_the_Congo.svg.png
Congolese More than 5,488[15] negligible (no data) 11,009[18] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Tunisia.svg.png
Tunisian 4,735[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Uganda.svg.png
Ugandan 4,707[15] negligible (no data) 12,549 negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Zimbabwe.svg.png
Zimbabwean 4,521[15] negligible (no data) 7,323[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_C%C3%B4te_d%27Ivoire.svg.png
Ivorian 3,110[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_The_Gambia.svg.png
Gambian 3,035[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Guinea.svg.png
Guinea 3,016[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
Libyan 2,979[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Tanzania.svg.png
Tanzanian 2,921[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Mali.svg.png
Malian 1,790[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Togo.svg.png
Togolese 1,716[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.png
Angolan 1,642[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Zambia.svg.png
Zambian 1,500[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Rwanda.svg.png
Rwandan 1,480[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
"African" 1,183,316[15] negligible (no data) 1,676,413[16] negligible (no data)
"Western African" 6,810[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
"North African/Berber" 4,544 ("North Africans": 3,217; "Berbers": 1,327)[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
TOTAL 940,000[citation needed] 0.2%[citation needed] NA NA

SO THIS MANY AFRIKAN IMMIGRANTS IS WHAT IS "USURPING "YOU? OR HINDERING U FROM WHATEVER PROGRESS U FEEL U DESERVE?
AND WHAT ABOUT THE CARIBBEAN IMMIGRANTS?

PAN AFRIKAN TILL I DIE!
======

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
This sister tends to ramble at times but I can’t argue her theory. This may be an orchestrated plot to diminish our African roots while promoting the homophile agenda through Yvette Carnell.

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This sister tends to ramble at times but I can’t argue her theory. This may be an orchestrated plot to diminish our African roots while promoting the homophile agenda through Yvette Carnell.

Nah.

It's just shocking to a lot of people that we are getting on code for the first time in decades on a common goal. The fact that you have people up in arms should tell you something.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah.

It's just shocking to a lot of people that we are getting on code for the first time in decades on a common goal. The fact that you have people up in arms should tell you something.
Getting on CODE to be xenophobic? Getting on CODE to make sure no black people from anywhere can get a job driving cabs to be able to send their kids to college! Mmkay

Yeah those afrikan r controlling the job markets, they control the bank loans,
they control the medical field too, those CNA afrikan & caribean immigrants that clean up after old ladies in diapers & get disrespected n abused by these racist old white folks & some black too but hardly ever put up a fight becos of fear of being questioned by authorities that might indicate their status as immigrants?
or is it those stinking afrikans on canal selling fake gucci bags thats holding up ADOS from becoming everything the govenrment of white people promised ? yeah thats them!

becos God forbid they go to medical school and apply for a job , sure ok ! On code

The mere 2millions afrikan immigrants & the carribeans?
Yeah they're all up in arms becos they control what u want , not the government , not the unions, but those stinking afrikan immigrants is what stopping you from asking the USA government for reparations !
while everybody else is getting their people together !!

..! Becos God forbid when we see xenophobic we shouldn't be up in arms to call it out for fear of being called a co-conspirator !!Mmkay

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
u said alot of bullshit ! second hand stories from people who never been anywhere and never done anything for anyone not even for native Black americans

and some of ur ancestors were also involved in assisting europeans until the themselves got captured and thrown onto the ships too ! so what gives?

ALSO no one is bein xenophobic towards native black americans , ur persecution is in ur head becos thats what u secretly desire (for whatever reason)so as to have an excuse to be xenopophobic!

andu aint said shit about the native black americans who help destroy Liberia!!!! ---yeaah ! i see u dont wanna deal with that either,
u conveniently wanna skip over that part to continue ur xenophobic rant ,
even tho no one here judges u for their missteps!

====
NYTIMES story ? really ?
SO.... u conveniently take a story of ONE singular random coon lady on NYtimes (whose own father has refuted alot of her claims by the way , even tho theres some truth to her story! atleast i can be honest)whos tryin to coon it up for whitey's butter biscuit as the narrative for all afrikans
but u conveniently ignore the fact of thousands of native black americans who helped to destroy liberia due to their insistence on being coon cac minded!!

let break it down

UR WORDS : "continental African usurpers in higher education and on the professional level"
usurped what ? by whom, thru who ?

so every continental afrikan was responsible for slavery?
even the peasant and tribes that werent involved even tho they were still made to face the brunt of imperialism & colonialism in their homeland?

UR WORDS!: BREAK IT DOWN

"This is the elephant in the room! COINTELPRO dropped some real shit about in here about those types of Africans appealing to Europe to NOT stop the African slave trade. And now this shit is coming full circle. This is why they get so riled up when ppl like Antonio and Yvette really begin talking lineage. They don't want Black Americans to seriously begin thinking on that level and from that POV. You'll notice that mangobob is doubling-down on the pan-African and "black diasporans" talk. This is a ruse. He won't seriously talk about his own family background or tribal background."\

about those types of Africans appealing to Europe to NOT stop the African slave trade."

ok break it down!

theres no elephant in no room! COINTELPRO DIDNT DROP SHIT BUT ALLEGATIONS & HALF BAKED TRUTH HEARSAY WITH NO PROOF ,!
HES NEVER BEEN ON THE CONTINENT OR DEALT WITH CONTINENTAL AFRIKANS OR CONTINENTAL AFRIKAN HISTORY!
HAVING A FEW CLASSMaTES IN COLLEGE DOESNT MAKE U AN EXPERT OR GIVE U THE RIGHT TO CLAIM THAT AS TRUTH BECOS OF A SAMPLING OF A FEW CLASSMATES OUT OF MILLIONS OF FOLKS!

SO...I WANT NAMES WITH UR CLAIMS , OF "Africans appealing to Europe to NOT stop the African slave trade" UNLESS ITS JUST EMPTY UNINFORMED RHETORIC !!
WHICH AFRIKANS?, NAME THEM , THEIR KINGDOM, THEIR FAMILIES , THEIR COUNTRIES AND HOW & WHY THAT SHOULD APPLY TO MILLIONS OF AFRIKANS?

AND LAST I CHECKED CONTINENTAL AFRICANS here in the u.s ARENT THE ELITE OR RULING CLASS OF AFRIKA(ANOTHER LIE FOLKS LIKE TO TELL!) MOST ARE LOW & MIDDLE CLASS FOLKS WHO SCRAPED UP MONEY TO TRAVEL ABROAD IN SEARCH OF A LIVELIHOOD!

I SEE MOST OF U AINT BEEN NOWHERE BUT UR HOOD!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_the_United_States

African immigration to the United States refers to immigrants to the United States who are or were nationals of modern African countries. The term African in the scope of this article refers to geographical or national origins rather than racial affiliation. Between the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 and 2007, an estimated total of 0.8 to 0.9 million Africans immigrated to the United States, accounting for roughly 3.3% of all total U.S. immigrants during this period

Demographics[edit]

Metros with largest African-born population (2010 Census)
Metropolitan area
African population % of total metro population
Washington, DC, MD-VA-WV 171,000 2.9
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN 70,100 1.3
Atlanta, GA 70,100 1.3
Boston, MA-NH 61,600 1.3
Baltimore Area, MD 33,100 1.2
New York, NY 223,000 1.1
Dallas–Fort Worth, TX 64,300 0.9
Houston, TX 56,100 0.9
Greater Los Angeles Area 68,100 0.5
San Francisco Bay Area 24,500 0.5
It is estimated that the current population of African immigrants to the United States is about 2.1 million.[19]According to the Migration Policy Institute, as of 2009 two-thirds of the African immigrants were from either East or West Africa.[20] Countries with the most immigrants to the U.S. are Nigeria, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, South Africa, Somalia, Eritrea, and Kenya. Seventy five percent (75%) of the African immigrants to the U.S. come from 12 of the 55 countries, namely Nigeria, Egypt, Ghana, Ethiopia, South Africa, Kenya, Liberia, Somalia, Morocco, Cape Verde, Sierra Leone and Sudan (including what is now the independent country of South Sudan), which is based on the 2000 census data.[21]

Additionally, according to the U.S. Census, 55% of immigrants from Africa are male, while 45% are female. Age groups with the largest cohort of African-born immigrants are 25–34, 35–44, and 45–54 with 24.5%, 27.9%, and 15.0% respectively.[22]

Africans typically congregate in urban areas, moving to suburban areas over time. They are also one of the least likeliest groups to live in racially segregated areas.[23][24] The goals of Africans vary tremendously. While some look to create new lives in the US, some plan on using the resources and skills gained to go back and help their countries of origin. Either way, African communities contribute millions to the economies of Africa through remittances.

==

African immigrants' (US) ancestries in the 2000[15] – 2010[16] American Community Survey (from more than 1,000 people)
Ancestry
2000 2000 (% of U.S. population) 2010 2010 (% of U.S. population)
23px-Flag_of_Nigeria.svg.png
Nigerian 162,938[15] negligible (no data) 264,550[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png
Egyptian 142,832[15] negligible (no data) 197,000[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Cape_Verde.svg.png
Cape Verdean 77,103[15] negligible (no data) 95,003[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Ethiopia.svg.png
Ethiopian 68,001[15] negligible (no data) 202,715[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Ghana.svg.png
Ghanaian 49,944[15] negligible (no data) 91,322[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png
South African 44,991[15] negligible (no data) 57,491[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Morocco.svg.png
Moroccan 38,923[15] negligible (no data) 82,073[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Somalia.svg.png
Somali 36,313[15] negligible (no data) 120,102[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Eritrea.svg.png
Eritrean 18,917[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Kenya.svg.png
Kenyan 17,336[15] negligible (no data) 51,749[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Sudan.svg.png
Sudanese 14,458[15] negligible (no data) 42,249[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Sierra_Leone.svg.png
Sierra Leonean 12,410[15] negligible (no data) 16,929[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Algeria.svg.png
Algerian 8,752[15] negligible (no data) 14,716[17] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Cameroon.svg.png
Cameroonian 8,099[15] negligible (no data) 16,894[18] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Senegal.svg.png
Senegalese 6,124[15] negligible (no data) 11,369[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo.svg.png
23px-Flag_of_the_Republic_of_the_Congo.svg.png
Congolese More than 5,488[15] negligible (no data) 11,009[18] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Tunisia.svg.png
Tunisian 4,735[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Uganda.svg.png
Ugandan 4,707[15] negligible (no data) 12,549 negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Zimbabwe.svg.png
Zimbabwean 4,521[15] negligible (no data) 7,323[16] negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_C%C3%B4te_d%27Ivoire.svg.png
Ivorian 3,110[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_The_Gambia.svg.png
Gambian 3,035[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Guinea.svg.png
Guinea 3,016[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png
Libyan 2,979[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Tanzania.svg.png
Tanzanian 2,921[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Mali.svg.png
Malian 1,790[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Togo.svg.png
Togolese 1,716[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Angola.svg.png
Angolan 1,642[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Zambia.svg.png
Zambian 1,500[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
23px-Flag_of_Rwanda.svg.png
Rwandan 1,480[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
"African" 1,183,316[15] negligible (no data) 1,676,413[16] negligible (no data)
"Western African" 6,810[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
"North African/Berber" 4,544 ("North Africans": 3,217; "Berbers": 1,327)[15] negligible (no data) negligible (no data)
TOTAL 940,000[citation needed] 0.2%[citation needed] NA NA

SO THIS MANY AFRIKAN IMMIGRANTS IS WHAT IS "USURPING "YOU? OR HINDERING U FROM WHATEVER PROGRESS U FEEL U DESERVE?
AND WHAT ABOUT THE CARIBBEAN IMMIGRANTS?

PAN AFRIKAN TILL I DIE!
======

Wow, you are triggered! U big mad!! :lol:

ADOS is simply about US, Black Americans whose roots go back to slavery in the American South, getting our just due from the American government and society. Immigrants of any stripe should not and do not have any say in this. Simple as that. If it means a moratorium on immigration and mass deportations of non-citizens, then ‘oh well’. That’s their fight, not ours. Just as this is our fight, not theirs.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
Wow, you are triggered! U big mad!! :lol:

ADOS is simply about US, Black Americans whose roots go back to slavery in the American South, getting our just due from the American government and society. Immigrants of any stripe should not and do not have any say in this. Simple as that. If it means a moratorium on immigration and mass deportations of non-citizens, then ‘oh well’. That’s their fight, not ours. Just as this is our fight, not theirs.

Reperations has absolutely nothing to do with immigration.

Ya'll try to link the two but its just to justify the xenophobia.

Unless you can explain how immigrants have stopped you from getting reperations... maybe they should stop talking about us.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

Unless you can explain how immigrants have stopped you from getting reperations... maybe they should stop talking about us.

Exactly! That’s my point. It has nothing to do with you or any other immigrants. You have your struggles. We have ours. They’re mutually exclusive.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly! That’s my point. It has nothing to do with you or any other immigrants. You have your struggles. We have ours. They’re mutually exclusive.
Then why do u insist on demonizing & desiring to dehumanize immigrants, especially afrikan& Caribbean (foreign black) into ur reasons for wanting reparations from the government ?
Why do u insist on shitting on Pan-Afrikanism as a tenent of ur demand? What has that to do with claiming ur reparations from the us govt?
U lot are transparent!!
Pan-African for life!!

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Unless you can explain how immigrants have stopped you from getting reperations... maybe they should stop talking about u[/SIZE][/B]s.

Say it again n again !!!

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Sure ... Yeah but ur savior #ados queen Yvette & her partner ToneTalks & her minions spend thousands of YT hours & tweets dedicated to insulting foreign blacks & Pan-Africanist/m.... sure yeah very believable

Africa’s Role In Slavery

Published:Sunday | October 25, 2015 | 12:00 AMMartin Henry, Contributed

PreviousNext
SlaveryDem.jpg

Lefteris Pitarakis
A maquette of a slavery memorial in central London, England.

Africa's role in slavery

This is absolutely the best of times to talk about the African participation in slavery. This is absolutely the worst of times to talk about the African participation in slavery.

There is strong preference for uncomfortable truths about the matter to be kept out of sight. But this is a good time to undertake a disinterment.

The great early 20th-Century black writer of the Harlem Renaissance, Zora Neale Hurston, bitterly complained that "the white people held my people in slavery here in America. They had bought us, it is true, and exploited us.

But the inescapable fact that stuck in my craw was: My people had sold me ... . My own people had exterminated whole nations and torn families apart for a profit before the strangers got their chance at a cut. It was a sobering thought. It impressed upon me the universal nature of greed." And we might add, the universal nature of slavery.

African kings were willing to provide a steady flow of captives, who they said were criminals or prisoners of war doomed for execution. Many were not, but this did not prevent traders posing as philanthropists who were rescuing the Africans from death and offering them a better and more productive life.

When France and Britain outlawed slavery in their territories in the early 19th Century, African chiefs who had grown rich and powerful off the slave trade sent protest delegations to Paris and London. Britain abolished the slave trade and slavery itself against fierce opposition from West African and Arab traders.

According to Basil Davidson, celebrated scholar of African history, in his book The African Slave Trade: "The notion that Europe altogether imposed the slave trade on Africa is without any foundation in history ... . Those Africans who were involved in the trade were seldom the helpless victims of a commerce they did not understand: On the contrary, they responded to its challenge. They exploited its opportunities."

Until the 18th Century, very few Europeans had any moral reservations about slavery, which contradicted no important social value for most people around the world. In the Arab world, which was the first to import large numbers of slaves from Africa, the slave traffic was cosmopolitan. Slaves of all types were sold in open bazaars. The Arabs played an important role as middlemen in the trans-atlantic slave trade, and research data suggest that between the 7th and the 19th centuries, they transported more than 14 million black slaves across the Sahara and the Red Sea, as many or more than were shipped to the Americas, depending on the estimates for the transatlantic slave trade.

Tunde Obadina, a director of Africa Business Information Services, has acknowledged the importance of Britain, and other Western countries, in ending the slave trade. "When Britain abolished the slave trade in 1807," he has written, "it not only had to contend with opposition from white slavers, but also from African rulers who had become accustomed to wealth gained from selling slaves or from taxes collected on slaves passed through their domain. African slave-trading classes were greatly distressed by the news that legislators sitting in Parliament in London had decided to end their source of livelihood. But for as long as there was demand from the Americas for slaves, the lucrative business continued."

"Slave trading for export," Obadina notes, only "ended in Nigeria and elsewhere in West Africa after slavery ended in the Spanish colonies of Brazil and Cuba in 1880. A consequence of the ending of the slave trade was the expansion of domestic slavery as African businessmen replaced trade in human chattel with increased export of primary commodities. Labour was needed to cultivate the new source of wealth for the African elites. The ending of the obnoxious business had nothing to do with events in Africa. Rulers and traders there would have happily continued to sell humans for as long as there was demand for them."

Mali only legally abolished slavery in 1960 and hundreds of thousands of people are still enslaved there in 2015, despite the law.

As Thomas Sowell, a black conservative American scholar, has pointed out the efforts of the European nations to wipe out slavery have been virtually ignored. "Incredibly late in human history", he writes, "a mass moral revulsion finally set in against slavery - first in 18th-century England, and then during the 19th Century, throughout Western civilisation. But only in Western civilisation ... Africans, Arabs, and Asians continued to resist giving up their slaves. Only because Western power was at its peak in the 19th Century was Western imperialism able to impose the abolition of slavery around the world - as it imposed the rest of its beliefs and agendas, for good or evil."

The resistance put up by Africans, Asians and Arabs was monumental in defence of slavery and lasted for more than a century, Sowell writes. Only the overwhelming military power of the West enabled it to prevail on this issue, and only the moral outrage of Western peoples kept their Government's feet to the fire politically to maintain the pressure against slavery around the world.

Ghanaian politician and educator Samuel Sulemana Fuseini has acknowledged that his Asante ancestors accumulated their great wealth by abducting, capturing, and kidnapping Africans and selling them as slaves.

Ghanaian diplomat Kofi Awoonor has also written: "I believe there is a great psychic shadow over Africa, and it has much to do with our guilt and denial of our role in the slave trade. We, too, are blameworthy in what was essentially one of the most heinous crimes in human history."

In 2000, at an observance attended by delegates from several European countries and the United States, officials from Benin publicised President Mathieu Kerekou's apology for his country's role in "selling fellow Africans by the millions to white slave traders".

"We cry for forgiveness and reconciliation," said Luc Gnacadja, Benin's minister of environment and housing.

Cyrille Oguin, Benin's ambassador to the United States, acknowledged: "We share in the responsibility for this terrible human tragedy."

A year later, the president of Senegal, Abdoulaye Wade, who is himself the descendant of generations of slave-owning and slave-trading African kings, urged Europeans, Americans, and Africans to acknowledge publicly and teach openly about their shared responsibility for the Atlantic slave trade. Wade's remarks came shortly after the release of "the first African film to look at African involvement in the slave trade with the West" by Ivory Coast director Roger Gnoan M'bala.

"It's up to us," M'Bala declared, "to talk about slavery, open the wounds of what we've always hidden and stop being puerile when we put responsibility on others ... ."

"In our own oral tradition, slavery is left out purposefully because Africans are ashamed when we confront slavery. Let's wake up and look at ourselves through our own image."

But African slaveholders and slave traders didn't think of themselves or their slaves as 'Africans'. Instead, they thought of themselves in tribal terms and their slaves as foreigners or inferiors.

What William Wilberforce and other abolitionists vanquished, one writer explains, was something even worse than slavery, something that was much more fundamental and could hardly be seen from where we stand today: They vanquished the very mindset that made slavery acceptable and allowed it to survive and thrive for millennia. They destroyed an entire way of seeing the world, one that had held sway from the beginning of history, and replaced it with another way of seeing the world.

Thomas Sowell notes that "the anti-slavery movement was spearheaded by people who would today be called "the religious Right" and its organisation was created by conservative businessmen. "Moreover, what destroyed slavery in the non-Western world was Western imperialism," he argues. "Nothing could be more jolting and discordant with the vision of today's intellectuals than the fact that it was businessmen, devout religious leaders and Western imperialists who together destroyed slavery around the world. And if it doesn't fit their vision, it is the same to them as if it never happened."

I am particularly indebted to the very politically incorrect work of Thomas Sowell and to Dinesh D'Souza's now famous 20-year old Policy Review essay, 'We the Slave Owners', for information on this horrible subject of slavery and African participation in it. But many other sources are freely available on the Web which I have tapped for this piece and which can be easily checked, if prejudice against these uncomfortable truths does not provoke a boycott.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/focus/20151025/africas-role-slavery