Joy Ann Reid smears black voters, labels #ADOS & #AMERICANDOS hashtags as bots

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
eef93320.jpg

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
What? They have started calling it the work of Russians yet?
Lol yes that has become the go to lately.

Friend of mine won't shut up about it. I've shown him the actual source of some bullshit and he'll still take it back to the Russians.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
I’ve noticed that a lot of ugly women are going out of their way to throw a wrench in Black progress
I honestly they believe that they have contempt for Black society because they were never desirable
Fuck that bitch

CAC ALERT!

tenor.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Black Americans need a distinction and give side eyes to those from the diaspora that take issue with that. It doesnt bother me when my West Indian and African bros rep they flags, culture, etc. Its all love. But to tell Black Americans theyre wrong for doing the same is why the hashtag was created in the first place. It allows us to EASILY spot those who aint really down with us but want whatever benefits come our way. Genius.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Low IQ nigga alert!
Simple minded fool alert!
Non factor to Black progress alert!

Low IQ huh?

Non black progress huh?

What do you think you did by putting this

intelligent black women down with all

your hate for the way she looks?

Either you're the one with the low IQ

or you're a traitor who hates intelligent

black women.

People like you are the problem with

black on black hate in our culture.

So, either you're a CAC, or a coon trying to

stir up hate.

Either way, we don't need your hateful

rhetoric on this board, or in this country

for that matter.

Foh.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Black Americans need a distinction and give side eyes to those from the diaspora that take issue with that. It doesnt bother me when my West Indian and African bros rep they flags, culture, etc. Its all love. But to tell Black Americans theyre wrong for doing the same is why the hashtag was created in the first place. It allows us to EASILY spot those who aint really down with us but want whatever benefits come our way. Genius.
Cracks me up when they wave their flags... While living in the US.

Love my folks from other places but if you can wave that a Confederate flag with different colors (Jamaica) , when you left the place, I can waive an American one.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
:confused:
Mr. Met is solid

Are you one of those who think every Black candidate is above scrutiny and should never be vetted and questioned?

All I know is, the OP has been called out on

on his pitting black people against each other

MANY times over the years on this board.

Mr. Bizkits

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmm....

I may not always agree with pro black organizations/social groups, but I would definitely keep my head on a swivel during election season.

I think Joy Ann Reid was taken outta context. I don’t believe she meant to bash ADOS, she just meant that black orgs have always been historically compromised. Ex: The NOI, The Black Panthers, SNCC, SLCC, and BLM

We just need to be vigilant and take everything with a grain of salt, because there are no limitations that these CACs won’t cross to divide and conquer us.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I like the concept but I don't the dos...

Because cacs will uncover their slave history to throw shade

On the movement...

But your point is well taken

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I didn't mean it like that. I just don't like the name. I don't even like the way Yvette Carnell utilizes it all the time. But the application of it isn't a division as much as a distinction. It's no more a division than Irish , swedish, all that. It reflects a truth.
Whites make a distinction. Jews in Europe are white and there is a major distinction that they make between what happened to them and what happened to other whites during WW2. The white jews ain't going to give a fuck that other whites can't eat off what happened to them.

Some people can come over here and they have ancestors who actually traded slaves to the Europeans. Some morons are so afraid about whites bringing up that fact that Africans engaged in the trade that they try to deny it ever happened. Some Africans didn't even want the fucking slave trade to end, but their descendants would come here and benefit off the work DOS put in.

There are receipts(actual fucking receipts) and historical record that back making a distinction. It's not division. It's truth that has to be respected just like other people get their truth to be respected.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
This is all done by the democratic party for the expressed purpose to stop the underground black media from pulling back the curtain on their black presidential hopefuls. They expected to ramrod these black candidates down the black communities throat without any questions being asked and it's not happening as planned. Black people are asking for tangibles and asking for receipts on these black candidates this time around.

What's telling is how the democrats are using black people to belittle terms like (ados and dos) because they understand the ramifications of excepting those terms. Especially during an election cycle. It would mean validating the idea that black Americans have a unique circumstance and more so than other groups should be demanding tangibles from politicians.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I didn't mean it like that. I just don't like the name. I don't even like the way Yvette Carnell utilizes it all the time. But the application of it isn't a division as much as a distinction. It's no more a division than Irish , swedish, all that. It reflects a truth.

Why don't you like the name? What name would you prefer?

I’ve noticed that a lot of ugly women are going out of their way to throw a wrench in Black progress
I honestly they believe that they have contempt for Black society because they were never desirable
Fuck that bitch

This is true for a lot of feminists in general.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

but thats not what this movement is about (especially as is pertains to Yvette and the way she has gone about her campaign, and how she shits on Pan-afrikanism in general, , have u really sat & dissected Yvettes work ? and shes claiming the idea is hers & Tonetalks which is a lie.. Sandy Darity and few others have been championing this for years b4 the advent of Youtube n they dont get the recognition..

actually alot of these #ADOS fanatics online display very BOT-like tendencies, thats fact! cos the aim was to cause #DIVISION amongst us & its working alot of ways in various degrees, go on youtube & twitter..
my take is u can be about #ADOS without being disparaging & disrespectful to the diaspora, u can be for an ADOS movement and still be about black unity.. yvette rhetoric is anythin but..

Last edited:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck that bitch
the crux of the matter isnt disputable but the bitter diatribe & anti-black diaspora & anti-pan afrikanism she spews made me exit that movement

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmm....

I may not always agree with pro black organizations/social groups, but I would definitely keep my head on a swivel during election season.

I think Joy Ann Reid was taken outta context. I don’t believe she meant to bash ADOS, she just meant that black orgs have always been historically compromised. Ex: The NOI, The Black Panthers, SNCC, SLCC, and BLM

We just need to be vigilant and take everything with a grain of salt, because there are no limitations that these CACs won’t cross to divide and conquer us.

people wanna be selectively outraged, what Joy is saying is very easy to understand if they desire to understand..
kinda like @gene cisco asking if theyve pinned it on "russians yet"?
when we all know Russians infiltrated our political system and worked to sow discord amongst black folks too.. thats just tryna belittle Joy's legitimate skepticism.
one second Tariq was trynna shade Shaun king & BLM as agents of WS and invariably russians but now that this hashtag is getting exposed as also likely susceptible to being also coopted by Russians some wanna cry "fake news"