Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

This negro here you chose the side of the white man then say this :lol:

See what im sayin.. man.. Like i said, no sympathy for any of these niggas.

Hes a piece of shit. He doesnt handle his business and he goes and blames the "black community". Instead of addressing the issue and individual like a man he disparages The "black community". Fuck that clown ass nigga.

Wish i was on twitter.. i would tell him "The "disease" is a grown ass man who gossips about other peoples business for living not knowing his own dam business and getting talked down to like a fucking child by his boss".

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All that "we're friends" talk.....that was where all of them fucked up.....

And honestly there is no way Joe respected those 2 as friends / ppl and then talked about them like that.

"Mal lived with ME!"

Rory ..... man look

His whole tone and belittling them....

Like that was personal shit you disclosed to the public, in the name of "transparency," out of spite and pettiness.

Then to tease it and put the whole thing behind a paywall (patreon) for views/attention , profit and added embarrassment

I bet ICE and ISH got their shit ironclad come next week.....cuz they had money before Joe, they'll make sure they're on the same page to get it with him.....but more importantly they both know how they're gonna get it without him!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
16:18 to 16:45 was the realest and truest part of this clip.....

The rest was Ebro posturing and then all of them heehee and "I told you so"ing and shit....

That’s true, but Joe felt disrespected by their representation calling when they haven’t called in 6 years.

Timing is everything, and at this time it insinuates that he had something to hide and was cheating them out of money.

I’m not saying Joe didn’t or did, I’m just saying that he felt disrespected. Add to what’s been going on in the past couple of months and you get that reaction from Joe.

Definitely not saying that he was right, but there’s context.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can't get over this lol.

3ws15xt1kvy61.jpg

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Two fucking nobodies mad at someone who made it so we even know who these chuckle heads are. Mal constantly look like he's about to heroine nod out, Rory is your run of the mill soulless ginger culture vulture cac.

Mal should be slapped in the face for letting that sulfur smelling cac ruin his money.

I'm kinda torn though cuz I've been in jobs with no advancement and low pay before and it's a waste of time, I feel that Joe locked everything down in his favor and those dudes were getting tired of it and wanted more but how to go about it unless they just quit so they probably checked out mentality and joe got tired of it.

This is getting more buzz than most Joe's podcast in a long time, I know Joe is about his paper so I would imagine this was all planned, joe is about his dollars and those dudes clearly should have realized they had no real purpose besides just being there.

AK is just riding joe's nuts cuz in a sense he's in that same lane, do his own thing, don't depend on anyone, make ya own way...AK still eats off twitch and youtube pretty well. He came into the game bashing the who CHI on the regular, called kids thugs and animals and savages, now he's a businessman...

I feel all this is fake and Id feel used if I was Rory or Mal, they way too calm, I would be wilding out on twitter.

Same formula to me, Joe seems like a fraud, dude moves no different than 45 who just left office, uses people for views and dumps them when they no longer needed. Fake love...

America has been gone for a while now, my upbringing is now all fuck niggas looking for a lick.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit, did you hear him defend Sabrina Claudio for saying the N word and talking about black women?
I dont think the majority of the people defending Mal even listen to the podcast. He be having some wild point of views.
The whole room would have an instance where something happened to ALL of them (something basic) at a point in their lives and Mal would be like NO that never happened to me. The whole room would be looking at him like somethings wrong with him lol

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

Hes a piece of shit. He doesnt handle his business and he goes and blames the "black community". Instead of addressing the issue and individual like a man he disparages The "black community". Fuck that clown ass nigga.

Wish i was on twitter.. i would tell him "The "disease" is a grown ass man who gossips about other peoples business for living not knowing his own dam business and getting talked down to like a fucking child by his boss".
Not to mention he was talking down on sistas
Until they checked him.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I dont think the majority of the people defending Mal even listen to the podcast. He be having some wild point of views.
The whole room would have an instance where something happened to ALL of them (something basic) at a point in their lives and Mal would be like NO that never happened to me. The whole room would be looking at him like somethings wrong with him lol

Exactly, Mal's excuses for women of other races doing shit was based on if he found them attractive. That shit was plain as day.

Mal was replaceable, from his bullshit sports takes to his MAGA takes

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Now Mal wants to be Dr. King or some shat, dude is not ready for prime time.

Last edited:

Supersav

Support BGOL
Registered
All that "we're friends" talk.....that was where all of them fucked up.....

And honestly there is no way Joe respected those 2 as friends / ppl and then talked about them like that.

"Mal lived with ME!"

Rory ..... man look

His whole tone and belittling them....

Like that was personal shit you disclosed to the public, in the name of "transparency," out of spite and pettiness.

Then to tease it and put the whole thing behind a paywall (patreon) for views/attention , profit and added embarrassment

I bet ICE and ISH got their shit ironclad come next week.....cuz they had money before Joe, they'll make sure they're on the same page to get it with him.....but more importantly they both know how they're gonna get it without him!
Ice used to live with joe too

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All yall have it wrong keep saying Joe blew the Spotify bag

They was trying to jerk him on the reup so he didn't resign

Thats not fuckin up the bag that's moving on cause u know your worth

And yall can't keep saying Mal stuck up for the white boy yall going into it with the wrong mind frame. He was rollin with what he thought was right and what was right for his fellow Co hort not a white man. His Co hort.

Yall too racist to even see that shit but mad when white ppl look at yall crazy and judge yall based off other black ppl when yall do the same shit. Hypocrites

Parks and Ian are white too but yall seem to miss that part

Supersav

Support BGOL
Registered
All yall have it wrong keep saying Joe blew the Spotify bag

They was trying to jerk him on the reup so he didn't resign

Thats not fuckin up the bag that's moving on cause u know your worth

And yall can't keep saying Mal stuck up for the white boy yall going into it with the wrong mind frame. He was rollin with what he thought was right and what was right for his fellow Co hort not a white man. His Co hort.

Yall too racist to even see that shit but mad when white ppl look at yall crazy and judge yall based off other black ppl when yall do the same shit. Hypocrites

Parks and Ian are white too but yall seem to miss that part
Fuck all that..he lived with joe..he just met this white boy

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Watch "Joe Budden Old Co Host Marissa Explains Why She Got Fired From The JBP Like Rory!" on YouTube

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

maga mal in the house!

hqdefault.jpg

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fuck all that..he lived with joe..he just met this white boy
This yall problem yall be at yall jobs ignoring what happens to ya Co workers then when it eventually happens to you then yall wanna complain.

Black ppl shit

Instead of going with what's right oppose to checkin the problem yall just ignore the shit as if it's gonna go away

That's why gangs so heavy in our community because we ignore shit until it's our family member a victim then all of a sudden we wanna act woke

If he did Rory like that wtf u think was eventually gonna happen to him if Rory was there since episode 10 and Mal got there around episode 75-80. Yall need to think sometimes

Supersav

Support BGOL
Registered
This yall problem yall be at yall jobs ignoring what happens to ya Co workers then when it eventually happens to you then yall wanna complain.

Black ppl shit

Instead of going with what's right oppose to checkin the problem yall just ignore the shit as if it's gonna go away

That's why gangs so heavy in our community because we ignore shit until it's our family member a victim then all of a sudden we wanna act woke

If he did Rory like that wtf u think was eventually gonna happen to him if Rory was there since episode 10 and Mal got there around episode 75-80. Yall need to think sometimes
You're leaving out the personal part. Mal shouldn't have more loyalty to a co worker than his friend who he's lived with.

As for the other dumb shit you said about gangs and shit negro please..biggest gang in our community is the police

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Black ppl shit

giphy.gif