Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Episode 438 | “The Joe Budden Podcast" (feat. Joe’s Therapist)

On this episode: The JBP discusses J. Cole as the king of album rollouts (21:20), Nicki Minaj dropping her old mixtape with a new song (31:30), and Migos new music (34:55). Meek Mill & Rick Ross may be beefing (41:23), Juice Wrld’s friend provides an update (45:05), and J. Cole is fighting Puff allegations (51:35) Joe apologizes to Rory (55:45) and clears up why he said he never asked for anything (59:05). He addresses accountability in uncomfortable conversations (1:18:00), and the therapist joins the podcast (1:22:10). They discuss Joe as the aggressor (1:25:30), the definition of insanity (1:30:00), and Joe being the last to know there has been an issue (1:35:10). They speak to dealing with your own triggers (1:50:40), accepting what happened (1:58:50), Joe feeling like he was losing the locker room (2:21:30), and getting it out the mud (2:23:10). Betrayal (2:27:15), repairing trust (2:34:10), being forced to evolve (2:45:30), fear of success (2:49:30), and more.

I respect Joe for going to a therapist and helping him through his thoughts and emotions.

Well I like to see that.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I fucks with Joe he's from my city had many encounters with him that he discussed on the podcast but let's be real he was always a bird and always will

I'm happy for his success tho cause i feel he deserves it but still don't make him less of a bird

Very entertaining and I've supported him throughout the yrs and still will

But he handles shit wrong throughout his career but let's be real we all handle shit wrong it's just he's in the spotlight

Just have to call ppl out when they wrong but fans never see anything wrong that artist do but their fans I'm not a fan of anyone so I could talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly

I know yall tired of me talking about the black community but we seem to let everything slide if you have money. Foh

Floyd have money and is the most Insecure man ever. He's a bird if u ever meet him you'd see it. The best to do it but a bird

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I fucks with Joe he's from my city had many encounters with him that he discussed on the podcast but let's be real he was always a bird and always will

I'm happy for his success tho cause i feel he deserves it but still don't make him less of a bird

Very entertaining and I've supported him throughout the yrs and still will

But he handles shit wrong throughout his career but let's be real we all handle shit wrong it's just he's in the spotlight

Just have to call ppl out when they wrong but fans never see anything wrong that artist do but their fans I'm not a fan of anyone so I could talk about the good, the bad, and the ugly

I know yall tired of me talking about the black community but we seem to let everything slide if you have money. Foh

Floyd have money and is the most Insecure man ever. He's a bird if u ever meet him you'd see it. The best to do it but a bird
We? Stop with the dumb ass generalizations

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In for the fuckery
kp8te.gif

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Joe mentions that. Rory said he wanted a percentage off YT. Joe said no, because I've had this for years and this is my audience(Joe Budden TV).

He said I'll give you the video and you can make your own YT page with it.

Rory didn't do it :dunno:
He also mentioned Rory fucking up the bag by pretending to be a Irish thug. Cats in here listening to chatty patties on the net instead of the posted vids in the thread straight out of the horses mouth

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody rip the vid to Mal response yet

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We? Stop with the dumb ass generalizations
That's what yall do to we white ppl tho?
Am i not correct?

That's not how yall generalized Rory?

Oh just can't do it here? Or WE just can't do it when we talking about us

I think NORE was right we need a hip hop flag that just says u down with the culture and understand the culture

But I don't think some of yall respect the culture so would yall even know where yall stand?
No yall wouldn't; most of y'all washed and been eating too long yall old and don't understand yall old ass mind state don't understand the younger men or represent them