Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
joebudden_19_1024-1024x576.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah they like real homies, so I hope whatever is going on can be fixed.

Yup

Honestly f*ck a podcast I want all 3 to be cool still.

But this just makes me agree with @ViCiouS more and more

I wonder if Rory would have done this for Mal? I really doubt it as this keeps going.

And now thinking... was Joe really foul for basically telling Mal to take a time out? If they supposedly brothers like that?

But to be fair... Rory been with this podcast damn near day one.

This is just said.

And I want to save all the comments who love the new crew (and honestly I do too) and forgot about Mal and Rory. Cause we know how Joe gets...

Is there going to be a where is Ish and Ice thread in a few months?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yup

Honestly f*ck a podcast I want all 3 to be cool still.

But this just makes me agree with @ViCiouS more and more

I wonder if Rory would have done this for Mal? I really doubt it as this keeps going.

And now thinking... was Joe really foul for basically telling Mal to take a time out? If they supposedly brothers like that?

But to be fair... Rory been with this podcast damn near day one.

This is just said.

And I want to save all the comments who love the new crew (and honestly I do too) and forgot about Mal and Rory. Cause we know how Joe gets...

Is there going to be a where is Ish and Ice thread in a few months?
Fuck that white boy

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
makes sense, Jordan Peterson is legit.
pc -feminists hate him & alt right / red pill cherry pick from his lectures and books

I did a quick google and he didn't sound good

but off your recommendation?

I will do a deep dive when I got a minute.

T'Challa

Rising Star
Registered
Honestly rory and mal was aight but them niggas was hella biased when it came to a certain rapper because of their affiliations. Joe really had no real affiliation with said rapper so when he was cracking a couple jokes had a few criticisms, Rory and Mal was quiet lookin scared as fuck trying not to laugh.

mal be having some wild ass takes half of the time idk if he trolling or serious. And as a filmmaker i HATED whenever these niggas talked a bout a hot movie. It be cringeworthy. Cant expect music niggas to properly critique a movie

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

OK I watched it.

I don't agree with everything a whole lot of generalization going on some word salad fake deep stuff

That being said.

Toss all THAT stuff out?

This is not a dumb man and he is able to articulate some very difficult topics and expose the hypocrisy and racism and anti black man and honestly anti black women agenda that has been systematically applied for decades

Damn it he is NOT wrong or dumb or misogynistic.

In fact he is very hard on black men and holds them responsible he draws men to him with this fake he man woman hater club shtick then boom

He holds men accountable and challenges them to be better do better support each OTHER FIRST

Cause especially the last 10 minutes?

(that's one slick brother how he deliberately timed that)

He was throwing jabs and upper cuts challenging black men to support and start black business unity brotherhood economic responsibility leading by example self respect sexual control.

When he dropped how black women use the label of gay as the worst insult possible but claim to be allies to LGBTQ community?

Damn.

I saw his real agenda after that and realized this guy is actually saying some real real talk. But knows he has to put on on show to be heard.

Ironically he took from a great black woman:

"and even after all my logic and theory,
I add a muthafuka so yall ignorant n*ggas hear me"

Damn that perfumed pimp.

Last edited:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK I watched it.

I don't agree with everything a whole lot of generalization going on some word salad fake deep stuff

That being said.

Toss all THAT stuff out?

This is not a dumb man and he is able to articulate some very difficult topics and expose the hypocrisy and racism and anti black man and honestly anti black women agenda that has been systematically applied for decades

Damn it he is NOT wrong or dumb or misogynistic.

In fact he is very hard on black men and holds them responsible he draws men to him with this fake he man woman hater club shtick then boom

He holds men accountable and challenges them to be better do better support each OTHER FIRST

Cause especially the last 10 minutes?

(that's one slick brother how he deliberately timed that)

He was throwing jabs and upper cuts challenging black men to support and start black business unity brotherhood economic responsibility leading by example self respect sexual control.

When he dropped how black women use the label of gay as the worst insult possible but claim to be allies to LGBTQ community?

Damn.

I saw his real agenda after that and realized this guy is actually saying some real real talk. But knows he has to put on on show to be heard.

Ironically he took from a great black woman:

"and even after all my logic and theory,
I add a muthafuka so yall ignorant n*ggas hear me"

Damn that perfumed pimp.
Na B
He was hard on men before he was hard on women, no one cared then.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Na B
He was hard on men before he was hard on women, no one cared then.

I honestly still haven't heard one of his shows just clips. So I ain't no fan.

Like I said I went in expecting one thing and heard some new things like how he critiques male behavior harshly too.

That's why this Budden interview is so important if people really listen he really trying to say something.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I stopped listening to that dude and that particular episode when he referenced "Jordan Peterson."

I can't lie I didn't know this person and a quick Google was not positive at ALL.

but my brother asked me to dig a little deeper into his work.

So far...

I see some misquoted stuffbut I can't co sign him yet. Cause there is whole lot bad stuff written but I'm going to do my research first.

I agree with you on one thing.

It was NOT a wise move to quote him on Joe podcast. Might be his only real big f*ck up.

Cause it made many dismiss him outright and now will use that to dismiss anything going forward.

And made a particular audience support him he might not want.

Again I gotta research Peterson more.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
I can't lie I didn't know this person and a quick Google was not positive at ALL.

but my brother asked me to dig a little deeper into his work.

So far...

I see some misquoted stuffbut I can't co sign him yet. Cause there is whole lot bad stuff written but I'm going to do my research first.

I agree with you on one thing.

It was NOT a wise move to quote him on Joe podcast. Might be his only real big f*ck up.

Cause it made many dismiss him outright and now will use that to dismiss anything going forward.

And made a particular audience support him he might not want.

Again I gotta research Peterson more.
Please do. I keep hearing about this dude and how he shuts down feminists, but also has a huge white supremacist following.....