Joe Budden podcast done? No Rory or Mal for 2nd straight episode

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rory been annoying as fuck lately but I’d hate to see him leave. He’s constantly stepping on everyone’s comments then gets mad and defensive when Joe calls him out on it. They really should just run the fade and get back to business

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Not sure if it’s true but they saying he got caught cheating. I also heard he ran down on DJ akademics because Ak was talking shit about him cheating but I never looked into cuz I hate akademics

Wow...

I know Ak been talking trash about him and Mal for a long time now

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
whelp

let's see if any of this true

ExP3nzCWQAwloj8

ExP671EXEA4AgX2

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I barely ever listen to the Joe Budden Podcast. :smh:

If there is something happening in the entertainment world... I might sit thru 1 episode, once every 3-4 months, or so (that should tell you how much i follow them)

Anyways, I remember about 2-3 months ago I stopped by for an episode... n-they was all talking and the white guy said (real casually): "People like my wife, my long-time friends, just people close to me... have been saying that I should start my own podcast."

So immediately Joe Budden and the other black guy begin to tease him.... and the white guy (I forget his name) subtly changes the subject & they all brush it off and keep it moving. :dunno:

But right then & there I said to myself... hit the stopwatch... the white guy is gonna bounce... he's on the clock. :yes:

One thing I have learned during my years spent in corporate America, whenever people (read: white people) start to verbalize / talk about changing something in their career..... like quitting a job... even if they are just joking around, it is something they have been thinking about VERY seriously for quite sometime. :yes:

By the time the make a "passing joke" about it... the wheels were set in motion many months (if not years) ago & they usually already have their next gig already lined up. :yes:

That white guy is gonna bounce. Real soon.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Listeners of The Joe Budden podcast speculate whether co-hosts Rory and Mal will return to the show after Budden said on the latest episode that 'they will return to their seats, whenever they feel like returning'

I did that with Saturdays episode thinking they were on vacation or something. I tuned in this morning and they weren't there, I thought something is going on smh

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I barely ever listen to the Joe Budden Podcast. :smh:

If there is something happening in the entertainment world... I might sit thru 1 episode, once every 3-4 months, or so (that should tell you how much i follow them)

Anyways, I remember about 2-3 months ago I stopped by for an episode... n-they was all talking and the white guy said (real casually): "People like my wife, my long-time friends, just people close to me... have been saying that I should start my own podcast."

So immediately Joe Budden and the other black guy begin to tease him.... and the white guy (I forget his name) subtly changes the subject & they all brush it off and keep it moving. :dunno:

But right then & there I said to myself... hit the stopwatch... the white guy is gonna bounce... he's on the clock. :yes:

One thing I have learned during my years spent in corporate America, whenever people (read: white people) start to verbalize / talk about changing something in their career..... like quitting a job... even if they are just joking around, it is something they have been thinking about VERY seriously for quite sometime. :yes:

By the time the make a "passing joke" about it... the wheels were set in motion many months (if not years) ago & they usually already have their next gig already lined up. :yes:

That white guy is gonna bounce. Real soon.
Yeah that's Rory. If you listen often you could tell he was always building to do other things, because honestly the other 3 were already in the industry and had shit going for them. It's no surprise he would be the 1st to leave. Which sucks because once all 4 of them starting getting mic time the pod took off IMO.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never watched the show so I don't know the value of these 2.
All I know is the show is called the "Joe Budden Podcast" right?
That is all these 2 need to know.

Hip Hop Ego will guarantee that these dudes are on their way out.

Joe Budden has low key had more shows than Ryan Seacrest, Steve Harvey and Nick Cannon.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Shit sux anyways. I listen to hear certain topics I like being discussed, and these dudes sit around cracking inside jokes for 20 minutes ....then do two minutes on the actual topic. That shit is annoying as fuck.

b-stro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit and if Rory did wanna do a separate show, it shouldn’t be a problem to do so . Joe got Mandy on the girls pod and she’s on like 3 or 4 different pods snd one of them is on charlamagnes network. Rory did the girls pod a few weeks ago and the numbers were up and Rory went on about how good the environment was, i wouldn’t be surprised if he joined them