Here They Come!!! C8's are Being Delivered to Dealerships and Customers are Taking Ownership

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some people will like this, & some people will not
Some people like that low bass & rumble from a V8
So this is definitely an "acquired taste"
You have to rev the engine real high to get the "true sound" though
Play this vid through your stereo system, or your car system ;)
Not on a laptop or cell phone.....

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some people will like this, & some people will not
Some people like that low bass & rumble from a V8
So this is definitely an "acquired taste"
You have to rev the engine real high to get the "true sound" though
Play this vid through your stereo system, or your car system ;)
Not on a laptop or cell phone.....

Man that rev sound like a race car on the street.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Hellz no, would I pay $400,000 for that car
And carwow thinks they're slick with that european bias
Copy & paste from the comments section.....

"Keep in the mind, the C8 used in this race was the convertible model, not the coupe, and had Euro spec filtered exhaust, dropping HP from 495 to 480. This was the heaviest, least powerful C8 Corvette money can currently buy, against a 458 Speciale coupe, which was the lightest, most powerful NA V8 Ferrari to ever leave the factory. The Corvette performed exceptionally well, which is not a knock against the Ferrari."

:shades::shades::shades::shades:

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hellz no, would I pay $400,000 for that car
And carwow thinks they're slick with that european bias
Copy & paste from the comments section.....

"Keep in the mind, the C8 used in this race was the convertible model, not the coupe, and had Euro spec filtered exhaust, dropping HP from 495 to 480. This was the heaviest, least powerful C8 Corvette money can currently buy, against a 458 Speciale coupe, which was the lightest, most powerful NA V8 Ferrari to ever leave the factory. The Corvette performed exceptionally well, which is not a knock against the Ferrari."

:shades::shades::shades::shades:

Yup he had it in tour mode off the break. Should’ve been in track mode. I thought the Ferrari would smoke the C8 being though it engine is in the rear as well.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NEW C8 Corvette Z06 Promo Videos!
FLAT PLANE FURY and A GLORIOUS EXHAUST NOTE!

Sounds excellent.. still waiting on the price and wait list to get one. Will determine if I order one, my C8 still holding up though. Thanks for the video, sometimes I get hype up but the process to get a C8 is crazy!

michigantoga

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The ZO6 is going to surprise a lot of people...

I've seen it in action at Roush & Milford.

I wish I was on that platform.

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
2023 Chevrolet Corvette E Ray Hybrid Testing Alongside Z06
Two majestic Lions playing in the wild ;)

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need to go test drive one.....and make sure I can fit comfortably....

Test drive?:roflmao:

They not letting nobody test drive a new C8 they all accounted for. Talk to the my dealer who sold me a C8. He told me I wouldn’t get a Z06 for like 6 years, on the waiting list. Damn C9 would be out by then.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Test drive?:roflmao:

They not letting nobody test drive a new C8 they all accounted for. Talk to the my dealer who sold me a C8. He told me I wouldn’t get a Z06 for like 6 years, on the waiting list. Damn C9 would be out by then.
You can get a used Z06 in a year or so I'm sure. Just wonder if people will be marking them up.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can get a used Z06 in a year or so I'm sure. Just wonder if people will be marking them up.

Hilarious a used one will be more expensive than a brand new one. Checkout cars.com and see what a used C8 go for. The highest I seen is 199k and don’t believe the ads with the fake picture of the car. They 25k mark up when you call the dealership. So I assume a used C8 Z06 probably going for 250k

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
2023 Corvette Z06 vs Lamborghini Evo vs Ferrari 458:
The Official Supercar Killer Race

They got one with the Z06 would love to see a black person get the opportunity to review the Z06. Only one I seen in the commercial was Devin Booker. I maybe reaching but that white privilege is real.

debovette

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hesitant on upgrading to a C8 - Z06 OR Z51.

Always do research... i called around to a bunch of dealerships/ visited a lot of Corvette forums.... the most common problem with the C8 Z51s are transmission issues. Just like the common problems with C7 Z06's are overheating issues... as well as C7 Z51's have the Torque tube issues (I can attest to that).

Of course a warranty is good to go...

I can afford to wait a few years...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Can't get a C8 Corvette Z06?
Make your C8 LOOK like one with this Z07 WING!

Easily the best looking modded C8 I've seen!

Most people have horrible aftermarket wheels on that car. Great cosmetic and mechanical mods on the car.

Just needs to drop it a little and get rid of those goofy tow hooks....lol.