Here They Come!!! C8's are Being Delivered to Dealerships and Customers are Taking Ownership

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not an American guy in the least, but that's sick... I'm not sure about the steering wheel though. Why are the thumb notches so low??? Like they took a mold from an 80s station wagon.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The weak point of the car are the wheels. Corvette has a terrible selection of wheels.

Car needs some aggressive wheels and needs to be lowered a bit and really becomes dead sexy.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anyone waiting for the Z06 version coming out soon?
Or is the entry level Stingray, enough power for most?

:dunno::dunno::dunno:

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The weak point of the car are the wheels. Corvette has a terrible selection of wheels.

Car needs some aggressive wheels and needs to be lowered a bit and really becomes dead sexy.

The only factory ones that I like are 5DF black trident spokes, but i would still need to get them powder coated in gloss black. All the other wheels look horrible

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Agreed. Always hideous. The Z06 was the best.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Z51 is enough power. I have 650hp and you can’t get it out of it. It’s too fucking fast. I’m doing 130+ in 3 and 4th with a 7-speed manual. I don’t mind stepping down to the Z51

But how are you going to beat me, when I pull up at the light in my (soon to be) BMW M5 comp?

;););)

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
These are dope but they are going to be way too common . It will be like seeing an accord on the road. Because of the price point it will make them too accessible which is good and bad . It’s like the Bay Area and Tesla. I see more Model 3 Tesla’s than Honda civics and model S and Y are all over the place

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But how are you going to beat me, when I pull up at the light in my (soon to be) BMW M5 comp?

;););)

You beat him by taking the roof off on him. With a pretty lady in the passenger seat. Got a dealership right beside me still weighing my options. Trying to rock my Z51 C7 one more summer and by a used C8. Still got the BMW HP4(2014) in the garage for speed though.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These are dope but they are going to be way too common . It will be like seeing an accord on the road. Because of the price point it will make them too accessible which is good and bad . It’s like the Bay Area and Tesla. I see more Model 3 Tesla’s than Honda civics and model S and Y are all over the place

Meh... I agree to a point. I definitely agree on the Model 3 thing. I live in a smaller city and see those damn things EVERYWHERE!!!

I just don't think that will be the case with a two-seater sports car like that. The market is way smaller for this sort of car.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You beat him by taking the roof off on him. With a pretty lady in the passenger seat. Got a dealership right beside me still weighing my options. Trying to rock my Z51 C7 one more summer and by a used C8. Still got the BMW HP4(2014) in the garage for speed though.

I finished.....

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
32UC1.jpg

32UC6.jpg

32UCu.jpg

32UC4.jpg

32UC9.jpg

32UCv.jpg

32UCw.jpg

32UCb.jpg

32UCa.jpg

32UC8.jpg

32UCx.jpg

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
It’s nice to see these young men get the excellent, professional service from this dealership and salesman.

I remember when I went to buy the brand new Tahoe some years ago. They had just hit the dealership and you didn’t really see anyone driving them.

I didn’t really care that much to get the truck, but my ex-wife wanted me to have it. So we set out to get one. I was 31 at the time and my ex-wife was 30. She looks really young, though. Man, that was so beautiful to me. Anyway, nobody really wanted to help us get the truck. We had a check for it. We didn’t need any financing. I received so much hate. The sad thing is I received a lot of hate from salesmen that were black. That really upset me. I had to visit like 4 dealerships to find the one I wanted. You would think the dealerships I went to would find it for me, but nope. No dice.

The guy I bought it from was hating big time. My wife had the check, but he tried to make it seem it was her money, when it was our money. I felt like I had to beg to get the truck. It was such a terrible experience that I told my ex-wife that iI didn’t want it, but she was adamant that we get it.

Anyway, the guy I bought it from was black and he offered no service. He was so bitter even though he was getting a sale. So it’s nice to see how the other side lives and how they’re treated when they decide to spoil themselves with their own money.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay two more questions...

1. Who's going to be the first to put lambo doors on this thing?
Cause you know mofos are going to do it

2. How's the girlfriend supposed to give you head in the car, with that center divider
She reaching over to grab your "stick"...but accidentally hit the wrong buttons, & crash the whip
:idea::idea::idea:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay two more questions...

1. Who's going to be the first to put lambo doors on this thing?
Cause you know mofos are going to do it

2. How's the girlfriend supposed to give you head in the car, with that center divider
She reaching over to grab your "stick"...but accidentally hit the wrong buttons, & crash the whip
:idea::idea::idea:
Lambo doors may kinda fit on this car, but those doors will fuck up your car. Over time they get misaligned and start to scratch the paint w/ rubbing and the door starts to not close properly. I agree though, a lot of people will opt to install those.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sittin' on 21's

The only bad thing about all black, is that its hard to see the lines & curves of the car
Because everything blends in together
I like the color in the second video you posted, I think that's the Matrix Grey? Or Arctic White?
Or if I wanted to be loud and stand out, I might even go with the Orange

:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
My eyes are tearing up as my mouth waters.... hopefully next summer I will get one to replace my old ass 2003.... I've been looong overdue.... and it'll have been worth the wait with that game changer there....
:crying:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
It’s nice to see these young men get the excellent, professional service from this dealership and salesman.

I remember when I went to buy the brand new Tahoe some years ago. They had just hit the dealership and you didn’t really see anyone driving them.

I didn’t really care that much to get the truck, but my ex-wife wanted me to have it. So we set out to get one. I was 31 at the time and my ex-wife was 30. She looks really young, though. Man, that was so beautiful to me. Anyway, nobody really wanted to help us get the truck. We had a check for it. We didn’t need any financing. I received so much hate. The sad thing is I received a lot of hate from salesmen that were black. That really upset me. I had to visit like 4 dealerships to find the one I wanted. You would think the dealerships I went to would find it for me, but nope. No dice.

The guy I bought it from was hating big time. My wife had the check, but he tried to make it seem it was her money, when it was our money. I felt like I had to beg to get the truck. It was such a terrible experience that I told my ex-wife that iI didn’t want it, but she was adamant that we get it.

Anyway, the guy I bought it from was black and he offered no service. He was so bitter even though he was getting a sale. So it’s nice to see how the other side lives and how they’re treated when they decide to spoil themselves with their own money.

they were bitter because they make money on dealer/manufacturer financing. it might not have anything to do with you.

they were making no money on a cash deal or outside financing from your bank or credit union.

Last edited: