Fbg Duck shot and killed

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This dick sucker don’t even know shit

Whose mans is this...
Why the fuck u quoting me buster. ( Thats Cali slang)
I tagged the man I was talking to but this faggit answers. A fucking ball boy. Who put up tents and pass out Styrofoam noodles to the elderly.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why the fuck u quoting me buster. ( Thats Cali slang)
I tagged the man I was talking to but this faggit answers. A fucking ball boy. Who put up tents and pass out Styrofoam noodles to the elderly.

Nigga.

You were asking a question about me. If you knew shit about this site and about me & this nigga Shady you would know that...

You some outside ass nigga trying to ride this little wave. When if I’m not mistaken you’re the bum ass dude who lives in his mother‘s basement and got exposed for it...

Being a ball boy at 13 for the league...

Being a grown ass man in my moms basement promoting my mixtape....now that’s just sad...but that’s you :yes:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Twice in the leg two different times.

Good lawd

I just realized something

Back in the day?

Tupac and 50 were considered some type of superheroes because they survived serious shootings, that wasn't something "normal"

So many rappers now are not only shot but killed i honestly don't know who they are or am able to keep track.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Niggas with these stale ass jokes :smh:

What’s the reason you’re quoting me bruh

Because you through the stray shot at someone who doesn't even come to this board anymore.

It was woman like.

Hold on he had been shoot NUMEROUS times before?!

:smh:

but he wanted to keep it real and stay, because he was a real gangsta and not just a rapper. :hmm:

It didn't matter that he had four kids.

but I wonder how many different baby mothers....dudes need to do better

Not being there for your kids, or not being there because you're dead

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You quoting me is woman like my guy...:smh:

And the nigga does still come on here just not as often

Like I said. I don’t give a fuck about none of you niggas on here. And I never have or will.

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Nigga.

You were asking a question about me. If you knew shit about this site and about me & this nigga Shady you would know that...

You some outside ass nigga trying to ride this little wave. When if I’m not mistaken you’re the bum ass dude who lives in his mother‘s basement and got exposed for it...

Being a ball boy at 13 for the league...

Being a grown ass man in my moms basement promoting my mixtape....now that’s just sad...but that’s you :yes:
Boy, u wayyy off. I'm not that guy u think I am. U reaching. Nah I don't know about u and shaddy. But I do know u was part of the cool crew. And ur homo obsession with Shemar Moore. It's like 7 am in Cali....fuck nigga brush them black ass gums. U thinking about Dagoon121 witcho dumbass. Like the homie say...u
FLB-Wholesale-Spring-Cotton-Cap-Baseball-Cap-Snapback-Hat-Summer-Cap-Hip-Hop-Fitted-Cap.jpg

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boy, u wayyy off. I'm not that guy u think I am. U reaching. Nah I don't know about u and shaddy. But I do know u was part of the cool crew. And ur homo obsession with Shemar Moore. It's like 7 am in Cali....fuck nigga brush them black ass gums Wesley Snipes U thinking about Dagoon121 witcho dumbass. Like the homie say...u
FLB-Wholesale-Spring-Cotton-Cap-Baseball-Cap-Snapback-Hat-Summer-Cap-Hip-Hop-Fitted-Cap.jpg

I’m not in cali muthafucka

And the fact that you know so much yet don’t know who James / Jimmy is shows you’re nothing but a fuckin fan from the sidelines nigga

You know all this shit on me and I don’t have a clue on who the fuck you are. Another non factor ass nigga who dick rides a 5’2 man.

You should kill yourself too.

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I’m not in cali muthafucka

And the fact that you know so much yet don’t know who James / Jimmy is shows you’re nothing but a fuckin fan from the sidelines nigga

You know all this shit on me and I don’t have a clue on who the fuck you are. Another non factor ass nigga who dick rides a 5’2 man.

You should kill yourself too.

Man, Shut Thee Fuck Up cuzz. Idgaf if u were in Mozambique. Its too early for this shit cuzz(Cali slang for Crip affiliate)

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You quoting me is woman like my guy...:smh:

And the nigga does still come on here just not as often

Like I said. I don’t give a fuck about none of you niggas on here. And I never have or will.

So you not quoting me was man like. :dunno:

As intelligent as you are masculine

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but you just quoted me

and what are you going to do :hmm:

See what I said about your intelligence. :smh:

You are another sideline ass nigga dog.

I rarely ever interact with you directly but you always come outta left field hitting me up like a hoe.

I was talking to this nigga Shady and you and that other faggot wanna say shit. Nobody over here gives a fuck what you think about shit.

This ain’t complex. Read the shit and keep it movin pussy.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You are another sideline ass nigga dog.

I rarely ever interact with you directly but you always come outta left field hitting me up like a hoe.

I was talking to this nigga Shady and you and that other faggot wanna say shit. Nobody over here gives a fuck what you think about shit.

This ain’t complex. Read the shit and keep it movin pussy.

but you keep quoting me

I didn't have a problem with you and Shady, I found it amusing

but the stray that you sent at JETS was faggotry. You have a low moral code or too many X chromosomes.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but you keep quoting me

I didn't have a problem with you and Shady, I found it amusing

but the stray that you sent at JETS was faggotry. You have a low moral code or too many X chromosomes.

Again muthafucka

No one cares what you think...

Stray? Nigga we all grown ass men. You think I give a fuck about your feelings or Greg’s?

At all bitch nigga. I’m quoting your faggot ass so you can get the picture. I don’t fuck with you so don’t come outta no where saying shit to me.

Period.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatever helps her get through it...

AGREED. I dont know if I would be online crying either....but if she aint got no one and need IG live comments to get thru this....I pray i never need to understand. RIP

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
AGREED. I dont know if I would be online crying either....but if she aint got no one and need IG live comments to get thru this....I pray i never need to understand. RIP

Trust me I’m with you...

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can’t even get inside the United Center without paying bro. You’re a nobody in your own city.

You’re almost 40 and rock to this music for 19 year olds

You lie about having a son cuz no bitch wants a yellow midget deformed jersey dress wearing ass son.

You probably pay bitches too

Chicago niggas lame as fuck. You ol D Wade / Kanye ass nigga
My g my family has a box in the United center.

I did that shit years ago when my boy Pooh was playing.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Lil Jojo death was trash but lil Jojo released BDK. FBG Duck dissing dead folk.

These niggas are literally bringing the smoke to their own house in front of EVERYBODY. Nigga why? These are not innocent deaths. My Condolences but my prayers go up to the twin that had to watch his brother die walking home from school in Chicago, or the two brothas that got killed for asking a nigga how tall he was. Those are the Chicago deaths that really fuck with me cuz my fam out there. They survive everyday and they don't bring any smoke to the crib. We gotta do better. Call this "blaming the victims" if you want but i'm blaming everybody involved in it.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
It's crazy how bad I hear Chicago is. I visited during the Taste and toured the Sears Tower. Hit the Magnificent Mile and walked around freely. I'll be honest, not once did I feel threatened or like we were in danger.

The Chi seems like a nice ass city but I suppose things aren't the same once you get a few miles away from downtown.