Fbg Duck shot and killed

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
I am assuming the one with purse offed himself…IDK who these folks are but I see 5 lives and their families ruined for what?
Goodie MOB

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Riley+Freeman+Skirt.jpg

No idea how Aaron McGruder peeped/predicted this YEARS in advance.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Man foh
Mans just up and wish death pon somebodys' mother.
:fuckyousay:
You know her? No where in my post did I wish anything. If so post it now. Snowflakes can interpret as they want. Duck was instigating up til his death, posting his whereabouts on Instagram. Here comes Mama, stoking flames. Not everything is meant to be broadcasted like, Dead Bitches.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Right here is where u wishing death in her. Smh
Like Micheal Clarke Duncan told Ricky Bobby....
Sensitive. Warning somebody to shut her gums before she makes herself a victim isn't wishing death. It's wise words. Again emotional.

So, if you're in an altercation with some killers and your man wants you to descalate the situation, does it mean that he wants you dead? Is that how your generation interpret nonviolence assuming it's in your best interest?

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Sensitive. Warning somebody to shut her gums before she makes herself a victim isn't wishing death. It's wise words. Again emotional.

So, if you're in an altercation with some killers and your man wants you to descalate the situation, does it mean that he wants you dead? Is that how your generation interpret nonviolence assuming it's in your best interest?

I'm emotional because u asked me to post what u said about his OG
Do YOU know her or just going off social media?
Nothing I said so far is emotional. I asked a guestion with no feeling involved. Just curious as to why u would post that about someone's mother.
Who are u to warn his OG?
Aint nothing u said in the OG post is u wanting her to defuse the problem. Smh
Is this how your generation operate?

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You know her? No where in my post did I wish anything. If so post it now. Snowflakes can interpret as they want. Duck was instigating up til his death, posting his whereabouts on Instagram. Here comes Mama, stoking flames. Not everything is meant to be broadcasted like, Dead Bitches.

Did Duck kill one of yo potnas?

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
I'm emotional because u asked me to post what u said about his OG
Do YOU know her or just going off social media?
Nothing I said so far is emotional. I asked a guestion with no feeling involved. Just curious as to why u would post that about someone's mother.
Who are u to warn his OG?
Aint nothing u said in the OG post is u wanting her to defuse the problem. Smh
Is this how your generation operate?

In the words of LL Cool J, "too much rapping will get your big mouth shut."

What did I post about her mother?

Look, she got together with some mothers of victims over there on some stop the violence meeting. That was fantastic. I applaud that.

Now is a good time to celebrate privately or at least some convictions are made. Those goons can still make bail. His Mama is doing too much too soon. And if she was locked in with a strong male figure, he'd tell her the same. And she's from my generation.

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
In the words of LL Cool J, "too much rapping will get your big mouth shut."

What did I post about her mother?

Look, she got together with some mothers of victims over there on some stop the violence meeting. That was fantastic. I applaud that.

Now is a good time to celebrate privately or at least some convictions are made. Those goons can still make bail. His Mama is doing too much too soon. And if she was locked in with a strong male figure, he'd tell her the same. And she's from my generation.
Where are you from fam?

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Did Duck kill one of yo potnas?
Alright. You ain't even matching your own posts. It's cool to act out of emotions online so whatever.

At my age, my potnas don't go running in the streets. They stressed from telling young bloods to straighten up. And they don't bang. You know, real grown up shit. Even if they did, they would own everything. No running from authority. No applying pressure to not snitch. Own it all.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Where are you from fam?
I'm from a two parent West African household where deportation chases incarceration. Gang violence ain't something to romance over. But corporations eating off the toxicity so it's tolerated. Like corporations investing in penitentiaries and opioids for profit.

I liked dudes music despite the lyrics. Wish he wasn't killed over nothing to anticipate more work from him. Same with King Von. For a minute I was digging drill music as I was getting tired of sample heavy hip hop. I respect how most of y'all make profit in this era. I blame our generation for fucking up yours.

I listen to End of Sentence on YouTube and damn near every rapper involved needs criminal activity to up their brand. It's like they on some make money die early shit. Y'all some knuckleheads but I want you all to middle finger the corporations by living your best lives and stop feeding the beast.

dolemite73

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Alright. You ain't even matching your own posts. It's cool to act out of emotions online so whatever.

At my age, my potnas don't go running in the streets. They stressed from telling young bloods to straighten up. And they don't bang. You know, real grown up shit. Even if they did, they would own everything. No running from authority. No applying pressure to not snitch. Own it all.
I'm from a two parent West African household where deportation chases incarceration. Gang violence ain't something to romance over. But corporations eating off the toxicity so it's tolerated. Like corporations investing in penitentiaries and opioids for profit.

I liked dudes music despite the lyrics. Wish he wasn't killed over nothing to anticipate more work from him. Same with King Von. For a minute I was digging drill music as I was getting tired of sample heavy hip hop. I respect how most of y'all make profit in this era. I blame our generation for fucking up yours.

I listen to End of Sentence on YouTube and damn near every rapper involved needs criminal activity to up their brand. It's like they on some make money die early shit. Y'all some knuckleheads but I want you all to middle finger the corporations by living your best lives and stop feeding the beast.
Just like I thought. Square as a brick but online wishing death on ppl moms, whom you do not know. Talking about some stuff you have now idea about. But masking it as a warning :lol: .
You keep speaking on generations and shit, like you know how old I am.
You like his music but you don't like his lyrics, yeah ok.
Again playing the emotions card when I actually have no dog in this fight. I'm from Chicago. And have first hand knowledge about some if this street shit. Never do I agree with any of this killing of each other. I don't listen to drill music, never have never will. It's turning our youngsters into zombies. But that's besides the point.

I just had to pull yo hoe card about that shit u said about his mom. Stay in your lane, nice and cozy, and tucked in. Some of this stuff ain't for everybody.
Peace.

I see your joined date is March of this year. :thumbsup:

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Just like I thought. Square as a brick but online wishing death on ppl moms, whom you do not know. Talking about some stuff you have now idea about. But masking it as a warning :lol: .
You keep speaking on generations and shit, like you know how old I am.
You like his music but you don't like his lyrics, yeah ok.
Again playing the emotions card when I actually have no dog in this fight. I'm from Chicago. And have first hand knowledge about some if this street shit. Never do I agree with any of this killing of each other. I don't listen to drill music, never have never will. It's turning our youngsters into zombies. But that's besides the point.

I just had to pull yo hoe card about that shit u said about his mom. Stay in your lane, nice and cozy, and tucked in. Some of this stuff ain't for everybody.
Peace.

I see your joined date is March of this year. :thumbsup:
You corny fam. I can't log into my original handle. Been on since 96. I already know you by your emotional reeling. You want to hate on his mom's so bad.

You romantise that shit. You don't want that shit to end. Forever square, dude. I enjoy whatever freedom I got around me, especially the freedom to stay out of fucked up situations.

If you're from my generation, you never grew up. But hey, if you insist I'm hating on his moms because you feel some kind of way, so be it. Now what?

Burn in flames with that bullshit

:gun03: :gun03: :devil2:

I will stay cozy in my lane. If you from there, you probably never leave your city, never mind the state, amirite? That's all you know, so you love it, don't you?

Fuck death, I'd rather furnish phony birth certificates on them, declaring they all born in Haiti. The judge won't even fact check, deport them fuckers finishing a sentence to a country without family, without language, without anything. Too busy occupied with petty thieves thinking they rich because of their accent. That's that living death.

Fuck that street shit. With 24 hour electricity and running water and sanitation. We from hillbilly West Africa. Chicago is what we call Hollywood. I can run up into the Windy City. You scared of the Mother land. Facts.

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You corny fam. I can't log into my original handle. Been on since 96. I already know you by your emotional reeling. You want to hate on his mom's so bad.

You romantise that shit. You don't want that shit to end. Forever square, dude. I enjoy whatever freedom I got around me, especially the freedom to stay out of fucked up situations.

If you're from my generation, you never grew up. But hey, if you insist I'm hating on his moms because you feel some kind of way, so be it. Now what?

Burn in flames with that bullshit

:gun03: :gun03: :devil2:

I will stay cozy in my lane. If you from there, you probably never leave your city, never mind the state, amirite? That's all you know, so you love it, don't you?

Fuck death, I'd rather furnish phony birth certificates on them, declaring they all born in Haiti. The judge won't even fact check, deport them fuckers finishing a sentence to a country without family, without language, without anything. Too busy occupied with petty thieves thinking they rich because of their accent. That's that living death.

Fuck that street shit. With 24 hour electricity and running water and sanitation. We from hillbilly West Africa. Chicago is what we call Hollywood. I can run up into the Windy City. You scared of the Mother land. Facts.
Blah blah blah u dirt pie eating mf.
U wished death on her and now u saying IM hating on her? Stay safe in ur lane. U know nothing about Chicago. See I'm mature enough not to talk about whatever part of Africa u from. Cuz idk shit about it.

Ur a typing contradiction.

Last edited:

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
Blah blah blah u dirt pie eating mf.
U wished death on her and now u saying IM hating on her? Stay safe in ur lane. U know nothing about Chicago. See I'm mature enough not to talk about whatever part of Africa u from. Cuz idk shit about it.

Ur a typing contradiction.
I know enough about Chicago that their celebrities gave up on y'all. Like Obama, son of a dirt pie eater. Kanye. Yeah. Oh, and Michael Jordan invested in the prisons heavy so he most def don't give a damn. You ain't a part of that life. You can't afford to leave. Wouldn't know where to go so glamorize 63rd or O block or whatever. But you crying over a gang members mother running her trap. Stupid acts get stupid prizes. You can keep posting if you want with your mature ass. If you're a parent or uncle and you're glamorizing violence or still obsessed with repping your city, you're not mature.

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I know enough about Chicago that their celebrities gave up on y'all. Like Obama, son of a dirt pie eater. Kanye. Yeah. Oh, and Michael Jordan invested in the prisons heavy so he most def don't give a damn. You ain't a part of that life. You can't afford to leave. Wouldn't know where to go so glamorize 63rd or O block or whatever. But you crying over a gang members mother running her trap. Stupid acts get stupid prizes. You can keep posting if you want with your mature ass. If you're a parent or uncle and you're glamorizing violence or still obsessed with repping your city, you're not mature.
U eat dirt pies and can't read. I never glorified any violence. I just had to hoe u cuz u talking death on somebody's mom. U gave me cac vibes. And I'm not to far off.

Ur a fan. But "warning" his Mom that she about to die for talking how she wants about her dead son.
Hypothetical question. God forbid something happens to ur sibling. And ur mom voices how she feels....would u like it if someone said what u said to ur mom? Simple yes or no.
U rep ur country or village or tribe, does that make u immature?