Fbg Duck shot and killed

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
37 year old fake thug. Will you ever grow up or will you be one of those 50+ year old small niggas wearing baggy Fubu and a durag looking like the clown you are.
Im
No where near 37

im grown.
Will u stop eating Chinese food?
and please im
The fresh nigga alive

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dog I surround myself with millionaires and billionaires.

Meanwhile you in the Midwest not doing a fuckin thing with your life. You 35 with braids cuz

Kill yourself

THEM NIGGAS DONT KNOW U LIL BRO

AND PLEASE IM SANCTIONED

STOP WIT THE BOULDADASH

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Im
No where near 37

im grown.
Will u stop eating Chinese food?
and please im
The fresh nigga alive
Son, you’re pushing 40 and still act like you’re in your first childhood. Worshipping rappers , gangs and tennis shoes. You have braids and work at a shoe store. You can’t grow a beard and live in a shitty apartment in suburban Chicago. You rent and can’t buy a house in a cheap market. I’m a grown 35 year old man with kids a house and a wife and more money than you’ve ever seen in your life. I will beat your faggit ass.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Son, you’re pushing 40 and still act like you’re in your first childhood. Worshipping rappers , gangs and tennis shoes. You have braids and work at a shoe store. You can’t grow a beard and live in a shitty apartment in suburban Chicago. You rent and can’t buy a house in a cheap market. I’m a grown 35 year old man with kids a house and a wife and more money than you’ve ever seen in your life. I will beat your faggit ass.
You a free kill.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never quote me in your entire chink loving life.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMAOOO BITCH U NOT 35

U GRADUATED FAMU IN 95

LMAOOOOOOOO

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THEM NIGGAS DONT KNOW U LIL BRO

AND PLEASE IM SANCTIONED

STOP WIT THE BOULDADASH

Nigga I worked for the Lakers :lol:

First name bases with Lebron and shit dog...

You know I’m not fuckin lying, you be watching my stories lil nigga.

Stay out there in bum ass Chicago and pray you don’t hit by a fuckin stray

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas don’t go from hangin wit Greg in a studio apartment to Lebron dawg

You gat me swerving in the V right na

omg

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas don’t go from hangin wit Greg in a studio apartment to Lebron dawg

You gat me swerving in the V right na

omg

Nigga I make moves...

You been in the same spot since you joined this bitch bruh....:smh:

The fact you 5’3 still wear js religiously and ride to this drill shit says all I need to know about you.

Imma fuck around and be international in a minute

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nigga I make moves...

You been in the same spot since you joined this bitch bruh....:smh:

The fact you 5’3 still wear js religiously and ride to this drill shit says all I need to know about you.

Imma fuck around and be international in a minute
That nigga going through a second childhood . Scared to be a man and grow up . Still sagging his pants looking like a mid life crisis having faggit

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Yo. He wanted out. The song didn't seem offensive at first but it's entitled "Dead Bitches"? Not everyone wants to "clap" you in the booth.

Nah, those lyrics are mad disrespectful. Put your brother or close cousin in those lines and you'll understand better. Dissing the dead is low, even by street standards.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga went from collecting balls

to sleeping on Greg couch

Now u be wit millionaires and billionaires breaking fast.

Short nigga say I’m lying...

You watch my stories on ig and see how the fuck I move :lol:

That nigga Greg is a sucker for love ass nigga got a baby by a random bitch in Atlanta.

I don’t give a fuck about what he’s doing in life or anyone else.

You still talking about 2014 shit and it’s 2020 muthafucka.

I know where you be tho...

On the bum ass corner in them goofy ass suburbs with your Travis Scott braids tellin bitches you 22

You are a joke little nigga. That’s a fact.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Short nigga say I’m lying...

You watch my stories on ig and see how the fuck I move :lol:

That nigga Greg is a sucker for love ass nigga got a baby by a random bitch in Atlanta.

I don’t give a fuck about what he’s doing in life or anyone else.

You still talking about 2014 shit and it’s 2020 muthafucka.

I know where you be tho...

On the bum ass corner in them goofy ass suburbs with your Travis Scott braids tellin bitches you 22

You are a joke little nigga. That’s a fact.

You mad my son more crisper and waver than your son faggit?