LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: New— cellphone video released shows the moment when LAPD shot and killed Elias Real

Database Error

Everything's Above Board
OG Investor
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: New— cellphone video released shows the moment when LAPD shot and killed Elias Real.. a man who apparently was walking away from them while holding his cellphone to his ear..

Initially police reports that Mr. Real was holding a gun pointed to his head and then turned around towards them leading to the shooting..

His fiancee Patty Venegas was on the phone with him when he said to her “I just want you to know whatever happens, I love you, okay, I love you, but they’re gonna kill me.”



 
Weird...maybe lapd body/car cams..all malfunctioned/turned off/still busy editing.?

giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
This guy has a gun in his hand and had just robbed somebody at a gas station . Walking around holding a gun after just doing a robbery and not listening to commands is a good way to get shot. I remember all them Latinos talking. Shit about us not complying. Well ya boy is holding a fucking ghost gun he ain’t unarmed
 
Imagine being a cop , getting a call a guy walking around with a Glock with an extended mag and he just robbed a guy. You waiting to get shot before dumping him? Fuck that shit . If I say drop the gun and you don’t? I expect you to turn and shoot me. I’m not waiting for that to happen.

Those cops will be alright. It's not like they threw a cooler at him and he died from hitting his head on the sidewalk.
 
Back
Top