Fbg Duck shot and killed

zooclass

Potential Star
Registered
This post is exhibit A of why are communities are the way they are. Two pages of trying to prove you know irrelevant degenerates

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank god you can shoot or throw a punch via the internet of some of you niggas would be teeth-less and or shot...talking bout Chicago wars done turned bgol in an after school playground brawl

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Haha. There's some pointless back and forth here and we're acting as if we're better than this knucklehead since we're not squeezing triggers and broadcasting beef to music.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any song with Pappy’s good with me! :yes:

Pappy was the first rapper in a long time that I thought could be big artist. Before that it was jeezy and it happened. I feel if he had remained alive he would have been

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I hear you, they feel in love with the streets. A parent can only do so much.

They all should’ve moved, I would to save my family but I guess they didn’t think of that as an option.
Boosie done told these niggas they need to move away but for whatever reason some of these dudes stay. If he was making enough money in the rap game then he should have gotten his family out of there.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Boosie done told these niggas they need to move away but for whatever reason some of these dudes stay. If he was making enough money in the rap game then he should have gotten his family out of there.

I agree that he should’ve left but...

When you’re in a gang and active, and you talk about shooting and killing people that are actually dead. Then your rival gang members will get upset and in turn want you dead.

It’s not about “Haters” and needing to leave because you’re a rapper and successful. You did some shit and now people want you dead. That would happen if you rapped or not.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree that he should’ve left but...

When you’re in a gang and active, and you talk about shooting and killing people that are actually dead. Then your rival gang members will get upset and in turn want you dead.

It’s not about “Haters” and needing to leave because you’re a rapper and successful. You did some shit and now people want you dead. That would happen if you rapped or not.
Yeah I didn't know what the content of his music was, I will have to go listen to some of it. If you putting out that energy and refuse to leave, that kinda sounds like a death wish to me. :smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I didn't know what the content of his music was, I will have to go listen to some of it. If you putting out that energy and refuse to leave, that kinda sounds like a death wish to me. :smh:

Yeah he put out that energy but that’s what Chicago Drill music is. Most of not all of the popular artist alive left the city, they were smart because they knew.

Why be rich and get murked by rivals? Move and keep living live life! Duck felt some that moved were fake, but they’re still alive.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah he put out that energy but that’s what Chicago Drill music is. Most of not all of the popular artist alive left the city, they were smart because they knew.

Why be rich and get murked by rivals? Move and keep living live life! Duck felt some that moved were fake, but they’re still alive.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah I'm familiar with drill music especially being 80 miles from the Chi, I just haven't listened to it in a while being that I'm an OG. The beats for Drill music go hard, when I do hear it I'm more into the beat than the lyrics lol.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I'm familiar with drill music especially being 80 miles from the Chi, I just haven't listened to it in a while being that I'm an OG. The beats for Drill music go hard, when I do hear it I'm more into the beat than the lyrics lol.

You play that shit in the wrong area and have someone running up to your car like

LinearWeightyAmurstarfish-small.gif