Fbg Duck shot and killed

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got no son bitch nigga

You was born without balls cuz

What kinda nigga keeps up a story about a fake kid over 10 years. Nigga you pushing 40 dressing like a teenager.

Kill your self.

Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaa

There is no little cam

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Lol

I think there are only two people in the world that seen lil cam....

Shady and his delusions...

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that this little nigga is closer to 40 than 21 and still bumps and condones this goofy ass shit just shows you where he’s at.

Keep living & thinking small :yes:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
600Breezy Preps FBG Duck Diss Song That Warned Him Not To Get Killed

Following the blitz of Chicago violence that claimed the life of burgeoning rapper FBG Duck on Tuesday (August 4), social media has been buzzing with reactions that unfortunately favor the murder.

One of the slain rapper’s Hip Hop foes, 600Breezy, decided to waste no time paying his disrespect in the form of a diss track titled “Stop Playing” that tragically predicts FBG Duck’s demise.

“Them niggas dead on that fuckin’ block/You fat bitch, them diss songs gonna get you fuckin’ shot/You took a few already, next time ya bitch ass in the fuckin’ box,” 600Breezy coldly raps.

A pair of July 27 Instagram posts capture 600Breezy rocking the same Houston Rockets Hakeem Olajuwon jersey, thus timestamping the video shoot more than a week before FBG Duck was gunned down.

Although police are still looking for suspects and a motive, the “diss songs” 600Breezy is referencing may provide investigators with clues. On July 10, FBG Duck uploaded the video to his newest single “Dead Bitches” where he taunts the memories of nearly a dozen deceased Chicago gang members as he appears to flaunt the same Glock recovered at the scene within the city’s Gold Coast neighborhood.

According to an Instagram post prior to his murder, FBG Duck leaves behind four kids: three sons and one daughter. He was reportedly 26 years old.

Subscribe to DX Newsletter

Damn. Dude was asking to get killed. :smh: All this shit is so fuckin stupid. :smh:

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Nah, those lyrics are mad disrespectful. Put your brother or close cousin in those lines and you'll understand better. Dissing the dead is low, even by street standards.
No doubt. But that standard is dropping. Kobe wasn't safe from posthumous critics. Few rappers did it for clout but this dude was retaliating. Duck made a video showcasing their faces. Wow. Really low.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Short nigga say I’m lying...

You watch my stories on ig and see how the fuck I move :lol:

That nigga Greg is a sucker for love ass nigga got a baby by a random bitch in Atlanta.

I don’t give a fuck about what he’s doing in life or anyone else.

You still talking about 2014 shit and it’s 2020 muthafucka.

I know where you be tho...

On the bum ass corner in them goofy ass suburbs with your Travis Scott braids tellin bitches you 22

You are a joke little nigga. That’s a fact.

:hmm:

Y'all had a lovers quarrel, what's the reason for the stray at dude?

dolemite73

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No doubt. But that standard is dropping. Kobe wasn't safe from posthumous critics. Few rappers did it for clout but this dude was retaliating. Duck made a video showcasing their faces. Wow. Really low.
There is a Youtube Channel ( Street Newz TV) dedicated to documenting a lot of those cats and the sets Duck mentioned in that sing that got him killed. The cause of most of that drama in Chicago is behind these kids dissing/killing their homies/the sets they belonged to and gang politics. And if you are familiar with the area these sets are located in ( like multiple competing sets located within a 2 or 3 mile radius of each other in Woodlawn/Englewood alone) and the much more complex gang politics that exists now, It's a wonder any of these Drill cats stay alive for long. This goes way deeper than BDs and GDs warring with each other. The common strain for the deaths? Dissing dead people and getting caught slipping (you gotta be on point 100% of the time to stay alive, your enemies only gotta be on point once to kill you).

I highly recommend folks interested in this bullshit to peep Street Newz TV (Chiraq Street Legends series) to learn why this shit keeps happening in my home town.

Last edited:

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The Chi land is wild. It would be smart for upcoming rappers to leave the Chicago area once they get a little buzz. Fuck trying to be a hometown legend.

Boosie tried to tell everyone why you gotta leave your hometown.

Understood.But what's the possibility his killing is retaliation for some shit he did. This was dudes 3rd and last shooting

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Duck was my lil nigga and was BIG GD from STL and was almost untouchable. The whole 63rd-64th is going to be on fire for the next month so anyone on here that lives over there duck your motherfucking tacos....it's bout to FUEGO! RIP shorty...told your ass to get the fuck on but you couldn't leave the city.

He will get changed soon...he stay going back to his projects...if the GD's or MC (051) don't catch him....his own will line him up.
Bruh no offense but I'm sure dude has done dirt ,karma is a mofo and this could be retaliation.i believe majority are revenge killings

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I hear you, but he should’ve left Chicago. Crazy I just watched that interview a few minutes ago.

What’s crazy is he said he moved different and knew how to move. Then he said he got cause slippin and was shot leaving his house.

So moving “Different” is not leaving the house?

Man I just can:smh:

Strangely I just finished watching that vid too and everything Lupe said was correct.

The only drill rapper I listen to is Pappy, but I’ve heard Duck and Von songs as well as a few others.

All I can say is them Chicago niggas “Different”. :smh: I admire toughness and bravado, but I can’t diss and talk shit deadman and talk about smoking a pack of him. I just couldn’t do it.

Those people have families and you Will get caught. And they do get caught, and they get killed. It’s just a never ending cycle.
Exactly, retaliation killings

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas was inviting niggas :smh:

You lame ass niggas with these lame ass jokes :smh:

Bitch nigga you 35 years old putting your head in niggas laps while you get your fuckin hair braided.

At least that niggas Greg pulled a bitch or two when we went to the club. I only see you around niggas

You short bitch

Complex is a hoe ass nigga too.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The fact that this little nigga is closer to 40 than 21 and still bumps and condones this goofy ass shit just shows you where he’s at.

Keep living & thinking small :yes:
my g

u Not better in life than me.

u started early

u went here

u went there

now u think u found yo purpose.

but u still playing.

u gats no aces up yo sleeve.

U be around all be Them people and they can’t tell u how to be like them people.

Charlie Brown ass nigga

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You lame ass niggas with these lame ass jokes :smh:

Bitch nigga you 35 years old putting your head in niggas laps while you get your fuckin hair braided.

At least that niggas Greg pulled a bitch or two when we went to the club. I only see you around niggas

You short bitch

Complex is a hoe ass nigga too.
James Neal

be easy my g

Y’all was linking and dinking

The proof is monitized

Nigga I want niggas like YOU to think like that.

lmao @ I be wit niggas. OK JAMES.

You not gon make it.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my g

u Not better in life than me.

u started early

u went here

u went there

now u think u found yo purpose.

but u still playing.

u gats no aces up yo sleeve.

U be around all be Them people and they can’t tell u how to be like them people.

Charlie Brown ass nigga

I not better than anyone nigga. I just move in different circles than you and that’s a fact.

I been here...
I been there...

You still been in fuckin Chicago nigga

And doing what...?

Riding around trying to relive your fuckin 20s dog? I bet you still try and pull bitches at community college.

You a lame ass yellow nigga
You short
And got braids as a grown man

Your a joke bruh

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I not better than anyone nigga. I just move in different circles than you and that’s a fact.

I been here...
I been there...

And doing what...?

Riding around trying to relive your fuckin 20s dog? I bet you still try and pull bitches at community college.

You short

Your a joke bruh
I never went to college but I gat knowledge.

u still not doing shit but being wavy and making babies.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
James Neal

be easy my g

Y’all was linking and dinking

The proof is monitized

Nigga I want niggas like YOU to think like that.

lmao @ I be wit niggas. OK JAMES.

You not gon make it.

Linking up to holla at bitches nigga

Cuz fucked a bitch in the bathroom at one club

That shit was thirsty to me but at least the nigga got his.

Meanwhile you was in Chicago with your niggas passing blunts back and forth :smh:

Where the fuck are you now? Same spot :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I been here...
I been there...

And doing what...?

You short

Your a joke bruh
Bitch I’m hittin bloccs wit pockets full of moldy stinky dead muthafuckas rollin up Cali.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never went to college but I gat knowledge.

u still not doing shit but being wavy and making babies.

When you get NBA checks... holla at me

Again little nigga. I’m shitting on you when it comes to business moves. You look at my stories, you know I don’t pump fake

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
all they need is Dick watching JETS and the circle will be complete.
Emperor_RotJ.png

Last edited:

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them Stipends and per diems for setting up the nba care tents.

u don’t be seen nigga

community courtesy checks ass nigga

You can’t even get inside the United Center without paying bro. You’re a nobody in your own city.

You’re almost 40 and rock to this music for 19 year olds

You lie about having a son cuz no bitch wants a yellow midget deformed jersey dress wearing ass son.

You probably pay bitches too

Chicago niggas lame as fuck. You ol D Wade / Kanye ass nigga

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny thing is yall in Here doing the same shit they doing for the last 3 pages . Yall just don’t have access to each other in real life.

All because I said this music is dumb as fuck

And this lame brain dude wants to defend it.

Ain’t shit cool about these young black men killing each other over nothing.