Corey Holcomb and Zo about to throw hands on 5150

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
lol. If you watch the show it’s obvious Zo isn’t doing well financially. Cats been plugging the same book for ten years straight on some the dog from family guy shit. Corey makes money touring all around the country and sells merchandise. Zo is on some still trying to catch his big break type shit in his late 40s. Can’t really have sympathy for a dude like that if he had a 9 to 5 or a steady flow of income Corey wouldn’t have been talking to him as reckless as he was. Corey talked to dude like he was a bum :smh:
"At the speed of love" lol

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zo is 0-1

Another nigga had to pay his debt..."When I hit a lick..." hoodrat ho shit. That's why so many niggas vouching. They see themselves in him.

I guess it flew over your head you was talking fighting. Zo 1-0

Now let’s talk money..Zo,Corey and two bitches go out to eat. The waiter puts the bill on the table...Corey grabs the bill saying I got it. Zo says I’ll pay or leave a tip...Corey insist don’t worry about it I got it. Because Corey already knew Zo couldn’t afford the bill from the go. And still paid for him.. Within 3 years Zo still tried to pay Corey back and till this day.CH says don’t worry about it. Debt is settled Zo don’t owe him shit.

Corey ate that 20k lawyer bill for a reason. Who pays for another grown ass man 20k lawsuit. But it’s grown men/women scared to pay child support for there own seed.

Moral to the story. Don’t spend money you can’t afford to lose.

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Now let’s talk money..Zo,Corey and two bitches go out to eat. The waiter puts the bill on the table...Corey grabs the bill saying I got it. Zo says I’ll pay or leave a tip...Corey insist don’t worry about it I got it. Because Corey already knew Zo couldn’t afford the bill from the go. And still paid for him.. Within 3 years Zo still tried to pay Corey back and till this day.CH says don’t worry about it. Debt is settled Zo don’t owe him shit.

Corey ate that 20k lawyer bill for a reason. Who pays for another grown ass man 20k lawsuit. But it’s grown men/women scared to pay child support for there own seed.
Corey got at LEAST 20K worth of exposure from that incident too. You can't buy that kind of advertising on a national level for only 20K.

I looked for this clip and there are a lot of videos about Corey and Zo's falling out. :oops:

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corey got at LEAST 20K worth of exposure from that incident too. You can't buy that kind of advertising on a national level for only 20K.

I looked for this clip and there are a lot of videos about Corey and Zo's falling out. :oops:

The 5150 show was(because the show is Corey zo and dee) bigger than I thought from all of the videos that was posted about Corey and zo.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yup that YouTube view money as well. That Zo fight did 766k views the most views period on 5150 show.And it came from the weakest link. Zo wasn’t playing with Aries he let Corey slide..Zo called CH out when he going on and on about Dee. Zo jump out there called him a hypocrite. So instead of whooping CH ass on TV he got quite and was like let me walk away. I got kids at home and he probably sue me.

Y’all respect the one who got shot and not the shooter.

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
I never watch or listen to this show. But got damn that was entertaining. :lol: :bravo:
I cringe when they bring back up the Aries Spears situation and continued to shit on him though. Aries might need to come back on the show, even though I don’t necessarily agree with him sometimes.

But that was a excellent listen. He spent nearly as much time arguing with D.

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That whole show WAS about/in response to the Corey situation. :dunno:

Correct. He explained his upbringing and how his anger issues have negatively affected him but I wanted him to address what happened Tuesday. He spoke in detail about the Aries Spears situation. I wanted him to do the same about what happened Tuesday and how two people that have known each other for 10 years had such a bad fall out and for everyone to see.

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Sfgb32VJcdm0TAg3.jpg
I thought he had a problem with sas..I don't listen to his show..I watched the clip in this thread and he talked it like he was big man..I mean he sounded hard..I'm not too impressed or moved when people talk that tough talk..bomb on a nigga period if its like that..this pic is not equal to how I interpreted him speak...

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Correct. He explained his upbringing and how his anger issues have negatively affected him but I wanted him to address what happened Tuesday. He spoke in detail about the Aries Spears situation. I wanted him to do the same about what happened Tuesday and how two people that have known each other for 10 years had such a bad fall out and for everyone to see.

He did but it was on some indirect shit.those parts are the kernels and his life story is the husk wrapped around them.he addressed the mindset behind not being a good dad, airing beef in public ,knocking dark skin sistas looks..which are all shots at corey.in a way hes saying I didn't grow up in robert taylor homes but I didn't have it good at all as a kid and you may have more money than me but my true wealth surpasses yours cause I raised my seeds and learn from them.and have good relationships with them. You didn't and we all see how unhappy you are.

That said he left the door open to return to the show on the condition he is respected.
That's not verbatim.

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It sounds like both of them are hurting financially. Corey should be in Hollywood by now. He has the talent.
Zo should be a lawyer or something those lines. I understand Corey was the class clown growing up.
But what about Zo. Did he waste all those years reading about that Hotep shit instead of being in
college getting a degree? You're "smart" with no degree. Zo had a show waaay before Corey.
You still didn't hit your lick. What happened Zo? And what's with Corey mentioning
Robert Taylor homes all the time? As though that makes him tough.

Robert Rochon Taylor (April 12, 1899–March 1, 1957) was an American housing activist and banker. A founder of the Illinois Federal Savings and Loan, a mortgager for black residents of Chicago's South Side, Taylor was the first black member of the Chicago Housing Authority and later its chairman.

Heres his father:
Robert Robinson Taylor (June 8, 1868 – December 13, 1942) was an American architect and educator. Taylor was the first African-American student enrolled at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the first accredited African-American architect when he graduated in 1892.[1] He was an early and influential member of the Tuskegee Institute faculty.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
It sounds like both of them are hurting financially. Corey should be in Hollywood by now. He has the talent.
Zo should be a lawyer or something those lines. I understand Corey was the class clown growing up.
But what about Zo. Did he waste all those years reading about that Hotep shit instead of being in
college getting a degree? You're "smart" with no degree. Zo had a show waaay before Corey.
You still didn't hit your lick. What happened Zo? And what's with Corey mentioning
Robert Taylor homes all the time? As though that makes him tough.

Robert Rochon Taylor (April 12, 1899–March 1, 1957) was an American housing activist and banker. A founder of the Illinois Federal Savings and Loan, a mortgager for black residents of Chicago's South Side, Taylor was the first black member of the Chicago Housing Authority and later its chairman.

Heres his father:
Robert Robinson Taylor (June 8, 1868 – December 13, 1942) was an American architect and educator. Taylor was the first African-American student enrolled at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and the first accredited African-American architect when he graduated in 1892.[1] He was an early and influential member of the Tuskegee Institute faculty.

Zo literally explains his tragic life on his show that was posted a few posts before yours
it explains everything
watch it
kids like him end up dead or in prison...he's a fucking success

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thats was some tragic emotionally difficult yet beautiful shit
you never know what people have gone through
I wish the brother success but still cut your losses

I respect Zo even more for opening up like that. His shit gotta be real cause who would put the most fucked up shit in their life out there for the public. I see why he has anger issues growing up the way he did but we need to eventually stop letting the past affect our future. He's 49. Hopefully he's at peace with himself now after learning the lessons of past mistakes.

Family fights and sometimes says fucked up shit to each other. We stay away from each other for a little while then we eventually get together, talk about what were beefing about, scream a little more but we get over it. Zo may want to stay away for a little while but I would like to see them the together again.

Last edited:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I respect Zo even more for opening up like that. His shit gotta be real cause who would put the most fucked up shit in their life out there for the public. I see why he has anger issues growing up the way he did but we need to eventually stop letting the past affect our future. He's 49. Hopefully he's at peace with himself now after learning the lessons of past mistakes.

Family fights and sometimes says fucked up shit to each other. We stay away from each other for a little while then we eventually get together, talk about what we're beefing about, scream a little more but we get over it. Zo may want to stay away for a little while but I would like to see them the together again.

There is only way for that relationship to to be resolved. Corey would have to go on his show apologize sincerely and unleash his pain/hurt/issues the way Zo did. It would be meaningful since that isn't his character yet it would show us a layer of him thats been hidden. I dont see that happening tho as Corey has a narcissistic persona. Therefore Zo should move on and seek more meaningful friendships.

Tha Great Muta

Rising Star
Platinum Member
ch destroyed his own son on that show
i wonder what their relationship is like now :idea:

Haven't watched it yet but speaking of his kids he's also a college ain't shit type of nigga but the minute one of those chat niggas compare his daughter to the hoes he be talking about the first thing out of his mouth is how she is an honor student and had a master's degree :smh: :lol:

If you've watched the show as long as I have Corey is a massive hypocrite at first I thought it was part of his shtick but nigga really thinks he's deep or dropping knowledge

Last edited:

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Moral to the story. Don’t spend money you can’t afford to lose.

Nice Drop Fam.

The Highlighted part is Key and Real as can be. :bravo: